Who is for the nerf stick

pikeh

Resident Freddy
lol pikey trying to say something i see . but as he is on ignore i guess ill never know . but i can bet its his normal troll spam shite as he has done ever since joining freddys

but i best be carefull what i say to the poor guy as he will end up crying again and reporting me to the mods . lol poor baby

hahah.

Lefthand

Fledgling Freddie
Well, sure the root is effective and sucks for the one getting rooted but so is a melee class upfront for a caster while the caster is useless with a guy in the face. I have never survived against a tank class that charge against me and can live with it that way without saying a black orc is op because I cant kill him in melee. It is impossible to dish out enough fire to take down a tank before he slices me up totaly. Without anyway to keep melee chars at distance there will be no use for a nuker since a 100% melee/healer group would be so much more effective. I remember those groups in DAOC pre castspeed items when a savage/berzerker/healer group was FOTM and plowed through any albzerg in emain.
Maybe a short immunity after the root would be a solution.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
lol pikey trying to say something i see . but as he is on ignore i guess ill never know . but i can bet its his normal troll spam shite as he has done ever since joining freddys

but i best be carefull what i say to the poor guy as he will end up crying again and reporting me to the mods . lol poor baby

Call me a noob, but how do you put someone on ignore on these forums?
I'd like to put FH's Village Idiot on ignore...

EDIT: NM...I found out :p Just had to look better :D

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, of course not :)
I won't name him, but he'll know that I'm talking about him

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Nah, of course not :)
I won't name him, but he'll know that I'm talking about him

...and probably wrap up his oh-so-crushing wit-riddled rejoinder with the classic finisher of 'kthxbye'...

Damn, I'm out of popcorn. brb

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
DoK are just insanely over powered, hit them with the nerf stick :twak: asap,you know how over powered they are when you enter a scenario and half the enemy team is DoK lol.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
DoK are just insanely over powered, hit them with the nerf stick :twak: asap,you know how over powered they are when you enter a scenario and half the enemy team is DoK lol.

Or you just entered the Delf/Helf Scenario, and realise 90% of them are Delfs/Helfs. Funny that.

DoKs are great solo/small teams, but from what I played of them, their role in a group is a mixed bag. Don't call for the nerfstick yet ffs.
They are a tough class to play, and as such, played well they should be tough to kill.
Moving, healing, debuffing, attacking, whilst juggling re-use timers is not easy.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Or you just entered the Delf/Helf Scenario, and realise 90% of them are Delfs/Helfs. Funny that.

DoKs are great solo/small teams, but from what I played of them, their role in a group is a mixed bag. Don't call for the nerfstick yet ffs.
They are a tough class to play, and as such, played well they should be tough to kill.
Moving, healing, debuffing, attacking, whilst juggling re-use timers is not easy.

True. 1 on 1, I tend to have tremendous trouble with a well-played DoK.
But, just as much of the time, they're badly played and they're free RPs

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
You tend to find a trend where the people who cry nerf are the people who just aren't very good at the game.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Roots piss me off, I got rooted 3 times in a sodding row.

Melee classes have it hard enough with a big zerg of ranged classes.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nerf this and that at < level 20?
Get a grip folks ... really.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Go on first nerf thread already, lets get an adding one going.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie

Or maybe only DoK were queuing for the scenario at the time?

Entered one scenario and of the 11 Order playing 7 were BW. Another time 5 were WP.

Haven't as yet seen anything that seemed completely out of line - some things seem a bit OP'd til you learn how to deal with them and some can seem OP'd simply because of the level differences in scenarios, but a bit of coordination far far out weighs class differences at these levels.

Veck

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh they should take away War from all those people asking for a nerf already and give them a copy of the Sims or something.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh they should take away War from all those people asking for a nerf already and give them a copy of the Sims or something.

Then the reply of nerf the white bunny follow me around!

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
I vote for none if you ever played star wars galaxies through its 3 differant combat systems you will see what people calling for nerf's does to a game. starwars galaxies is also a good example of how to turn a good unique game into a wow clone and loose 90% of your player base lol.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
As a Shaman the only class I hate is Ironbreaker as they snare me, and they can take so much dmg. If they keep the snares on me I have to throw a HoT on myself then press Flee to try and get away.

Do not think we should cry NERF just yet, best to wait till we are all 40 and a few months have gone by as classes change.

Think of the classes in daoc thid which vastly improved by being 24 instead of 21.

rynnor

Rockhound
The roots need nerfing in my opinion. They never seem to break as they should. Replace them with snares and it should all be fine.

Hmm - yes - if those roots are meant to have a chance of breaking on damage then something is broken because I dont think I have ever had one break lol.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
i got yelled at in a scenario for adding.:lol:

haha

I got that last night around Ostland. Within reach of the keep I was told not to add on a 2v1 fight with an IB vs a DoK/Chosen combo.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Considering the game has only just been released, the class balance is pretty darn good.

My only slight gripes are:
DoT's critting? seriously, the dev that came up with that needs castrating.
Root is either bugged, or the tooltip is incorrect. It doesn't break no matter how much damage you're taking, and if that's intended then i'm sure we'll see an immunity or diminishing returns introduced.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
I think that from what i have seen so far the game is quite well balanced, only thing i don't quite like is being constantly rooted on my white lion ( i mean come on, seems as if every destruction class can do it :( ), and how i can't kill tanks :)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I think that from what i have seen so far the game is quite well balanced, only thing i don't quite like is being constantly rooted on my white lion ( i mean come on, seems as if every destruction class can do it :( ), and how i can't kill tanks :)

Don't worry as a Black Ork I get rooted all the time as well, Engineers and Bright Wizards seem to be the buggers that do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom