Who is for the nerf stick

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Well as it says on the tin..

Whats classes do you think are for the nerf stick 1st.

What ive seen so far its not too bad but Shadow warriors are annoying maybe they will be the scouts of warhammer and get a fumble loving :D

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
imo disps of kaine are overpowerd as well as BW need nerfing

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
I really dont have an issue with the SW's (playing as a sorc) or the healers...the only class I really have issues with is the ironbreaker. I highly suspect I will get hit with the nerf stick once I get the AOE knockback tactic ;) Assuming its still in the game.

Squidbot

Fledgling Freddie
I may be talking out of my big green arse here, but I think Shadow Warrior has a root, not just a snare, yes?
That is annoying as hell for a Black Orc, to be constantly rooted and pounded on from ranged. I wouldn't mind so much, if there is only one Shadow Warrior around it's ok, but with most RvR Order groups having at least 2 Shadow Warriors, in my experience, it just leaves me constantly rooted.
It's not something to rant about overly, but it is a bit irritating.

I've been noticing when playing alongside DOK's, they do seem pretty powerful.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
damn and u guys havent experienced what we had in beta
the crit/block bugs were the max :p

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Wel it's going to be hard as many opinions will based on 1v1 combat and WAR's balncing doesn't work that way - compeared to the beta a lot has changed and it's better balance then it was..

The issue isn't really 'class balance' it's more the case of class popularity, for instance a SH, BO, and Shammy are even to take down.. but two shammys take a hella time just on their own and a mass wave of black orcs to anything is a steamroll day :)

Once everyone's at 40 for a month then we may see a little bit of shuffing of the numbers but so far on the whole it's pritty ok

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie

Aye the BWs are powerfully however the 'glass cannon' thing is completly true BWs do fall over quite easily - the problem is the volume of them but thats the same with any class :)

Once players cap out and more 'to block' tactics crop up I see many BO and chosen squishing them :)

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Insane...the game has not even hit the shelves and we already have a nerf thread...
*sigh*

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Insane...the game has not even hit the shelves and we already have a nerf thread...
*sigh*

I agree and I am wondering when people will realize that an overpowered class can't be killed at all and that there is no such thing in Warhammer.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
*sigh*

its called discussions and how we feel about the game . not trying to nerf anyone . and learning about the game is part of the main pvp . what we say or do here doesnt make ea mythic change anything.

If you cant see this then your best off finding a new forum as alot of it goes on here.

"SIGH"

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
At the moment with low level RvR I do not feel anything seemingly out of order.
I die a lot, kill a lot, see others die a lot, kill a lot.
Seems generally fine to me.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
any class with roots lol.

its ridiculous when your go in the tier2 scenarios and end up rooted 5 times in a row....

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Um serious question but how can you tell what needs a nerf yet running about on what are basically a bunch of thid toons?

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
*sigh*

Agreed.
And to add to that, you are all judging from what you see about these classes in Tier 1, maybe some Tier 2.
Maybe you should just wait till there's some decent high level activity before talking about nerfing classes.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed.
And to add to that, you are all judging from what you see about these classes in Tier 1, maybe some Tier 2.
Maybe you should just wait till there's some decent high level activity before talking about nerfing classes.

This is truth. Nerf shouts are what made Warcraft shit, Warhammer must not go that way. I play Swordmaster and have had no real trauma with any opponent provided I have some back up.

Alter your play style, work as a team.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
The insta 100% root on BW´s wich supposebly brakes 50% of the times your being damaged (feels like that never happens?), is GAY.. Should brake on any damage imho, or else be a snare isntead.

Nerf it, kthx.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Fucks sake, the game isn't even released until tomorrow. Are you lot smoking crack or something?

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
I have not had any problems killing any classes and have been killed enough times, I dont think any class is overpowered at the moment.

I think people who are complaining about nurfing stuff needs to learn how to play their classes first or get a healer mate to help you out lol.:twak:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
None, don't nerf anything. Give it 6 months, bug fix, sort issues then look at balancing classes but not with a nerf bat.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
at first I felt my Shaman was OP, being able to lash out great damage while keeping oneself healed up. Specially felt that way after I had a instance in which I jumped 1 dwarf (and thus got PvP flagged) and right as he died, another jumped me, and right before he died, another, and then again, and still came out on top with 4 kill on my collar.

But a few levels later and it feels like some classes are very adjusted to killing me, too strong to be taken down from a distance, able to deal out to much damage in close for me to heal myself and too much CC for me to run away, while other classes come down nice and easy, which I find quite balancing.

But that was just 3 or 4 levels difference; Can't wait to see how much change before lvl 40 + fitted out in "final" gear + getting a high Renown Rank (amazing how they managed to get it to be RR again in this game, huh? :D)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
The roots need nerfing in my opinion. They never seem to break as they should. Replace them with snares and it should all be fine.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Um serious question but how can you tell what needs a nerf yet running about on what are basically a bunch of thid toons?

Because some people do not like to be killed in the game, so a loss must mean the other class must be nerfed.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I think they should nerf everyone who kills me rather than a whole class. That would be an awful lot of people though so it may be easier just to make me indestructable.
:iagree:

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
IronBreaker + RunePriest or any melee + RunePriest ;)

Oh wait, those are duos not one class.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Guys stop being so serious . its a game and just chatting while waiting for the game to come back online aint hurting anyone.

Chill out

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Guys stop being so serious . its a game and just chatting while waiting for the game to come back online aint hurting anyone.

Chill out

That's fucking rich coming from you, IIRC you got pretty wound up when GOA were a bit behind on OB, and as soon as I said "it's a game, calm down" you started throwing personal insults at me.

:lol:

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
lol pikey trying to say something i see . but as he is on ignore i guess ill never know . but i can bet its his normal troll spam shite as he has done ever since joining freddys

but i best be carefull what i say to the poor guy as he will end up crying again and reporting me to the mods . lol poor baby

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
That's fucking rich coming from you, IIRC you got pretty wound up when GOA were a bit behind on OB, and as soon as I said "it's a game, calm down" you started throwing personal insults at me.

:lol:

now you can see it and hes right :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom