Who in OT is playing/gonna play new US super cluster ?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
then again i didn't play US when the most "famous" groups ran over there.. and i doubt anyone in this post played US in it's glory days :)

Corrected.

The US players (generalisation) can press the keyboard just as well as the EU players. What they seem to completely lack is any ability to think laterally, change tactics etc and that is what separates a good player from a bad one. Overall, i've had good experiences playing with EU groups there, and poor ones playing with US groups (there are exceptions to this rule admittedly).

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
funny thing this super cluster... even the classic server getting involved.. with free master levels and stuff.... so im gonna have a bunch of mid and alb toons for it...

hmm

and erm... a light mentalist ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
I might not have expressed myself correctly.. but what i meant was EU players on US atm :) they are just as zergy and horrible as US players.. and i really don't believe Americans have that much more trouble pushing keyboard buttons than Europeans.. But i would have to say the competetive 8v8 on dyvet was higher than what i've seen on US... then again i didn't play US when the most "famous" groups ran over there.. and i doubt anyone in this post played US in it's glory days :) if you did, correct me if i'm wrong. I'm not considering myself as a pro player.. but i solo and try to make the best i can out of my class.

OH and btw everz! i stuck to my solo visi atleast and didnt resort to zerg it up in labby on a warlock :fluffle: <3

I played Igraine and Lancelot back in there prime, theres 2-3 groups i think would stand toe-to-toe with are Free Rp and Beyond Death, other then that most were rp fodder.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Right, im downloading the trial now :) I'll probably make some mid or hib toons. Is it worth downloading toa?
if anyone wants to start up a new toon with me, give me a shout.

EDIT: what is the super cluster by the way? all servers clustered?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
heh, my SM is lvl 13 already. I've hardly played the game :) I may hit 50 within the next 12 days, if I play 2 hours a day.

Marc

FH is my second home
heh, my SM is lvl 13 already. I've hardly played the game :) I may hit 50 within the next 12 days, if I play 2 hours a day.

Im PLing a shammy so if you wanna join for XP you can

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
got bored of my alb/mid toons so im leveling a champ on gareth now,gogo super bonus!

is there any eta on when everythings being clustered?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
im considering going hib on the devon cluster. any guilds looking for them druids?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
there's shitloads of ex hibs starting again on devon cluster.. i wont name names.. but may be more of an idea as to give a guide as to what kinda guilds are ex-EU across the 3 realms and open to invites (the time difference being important between EU and US)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom