Who in OT is playing/gonna play new US super cluster ?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
3295493120_7bb1765292.jpg
?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hib here, just rolled a hero.

gohan

FH is my second home
in all seriousness i paly all 3 realms

and by play

i mean have chars on

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Got a bit bored of DAoC tbh, playing the new legend of mir 3, might pop back to DAoC when/if the cluster happens.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Have to admit i'm tempted (already have chars leveled, geared and ml'ed + high rr from a previous 2 year sojourn there).

Anyone who has a set group going on there, PM me and i'm happy to reactivate to play with you provided it's a regular 1-2 nights per week at a time i can make. I'm a hibbie :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can't decide wether i can be bothered, got a account im borrowing of a meight, but my bro, my dad, and a mate all want to play, and its a bit hard solo, so anyone want to help us out? :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
how many expansions do you need for the Devon server, and where are they bought from?

Everz

FH is my second home
Would prefer euro super cluster, US players suck :/

As i said to ilaya.. epic fail.

US standard is probably above EU now considering the number of 8mans that have moved there from here/german cluster.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
For example, the quoted poster.

Ooof!!! but lol, don't remember seeing either of you play, but then that was years ago and I wasn't exactly perfect either :) I've not played US, but I have played US lotro and a few other games with US players on, thus I made my quote :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
He does have a point re: the quality of US players. We ran a pretty good group over there for about 1.5-2 years and with the exception of other EU guilds that were running groups, cleaned house.

It does feel like Billy-Bob DAoC'er is considerably dumber than Continental DAoCer

gohan

FH is my second home
ye i was arguing with some yank yestoday that was convinced a minstrel was the most OP toon in the game by far.........

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Me and a few mates are already levelling toons on Mid/Devon with the Super Cluster in mind.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
alb and mid

(and an proud to one of 90 % horriable players)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I might not have expressed myself correctly.. but what i meant was EU players on US atm :) they are just as zergy and horrible as US players.. and i really don't believe Americans have that much more trouble pushing keyboard buttons than Europeans.. But i would have to say the competetive 8v8 on dyvet was higher than what i've seen on US... then again i didn't play US when the most "famous" groups ran over there.. and i doubt anyone in this post played US in it's glory days :) if you did, correct me if i'm wrong. I'm not considering myself as a pro player.. but i solo and try to make the best i can out of my class.

OH and btw everz! i stuck to my solo visi atleast and didnt resort to zerg it up in labby on a warlock :fluffle: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom