Votes: 96 42.5%
  • Thane!1

Votes: 130 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Krakatau said:
Ever seen that Hulk movie with Thor in it ??
Yeah, they go to a biker bar, have a few beers and kick ass. You are strong, green troll!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Eithor said:
Must be Thanes, single lightning, area lightning, instant and area instant energy as well as chainlighning(rr5).
On top of that we mimic Thor and have powerfull weapon-throw (DoomHammer).
Did i mention the 75/100/150/175 dd procs that together with the melee dmg hurt alot :)

Fuck sake you post similar things everywhere. Do you work as a salesman by any chance? :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Fuck sake you post similar things everywhere. Do you work as a salesman by any chance? :p

I see the King of The Gimps, I mean thanes has added his comment :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Rhana said:
Well, I see Thanes as warrior priests..
Yep.

Smite Clerics: hellfire-and-brimstone pulpit-bashing sinister ministers with a lot of blessed balm and a nice sideline in holy wrath from on high.

Thanes: full-on offensive warrior-priests of Thor who throw lightning about with the same ease they wield their hammers. And can stick both of these up your arse from range.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
Thanes: full-on offensive warrior-priests of Thor who throw lightning about with the same ease they wield their hammers. And can stick both of these up your arse from range.

:worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thadius said:
Killed anyone recently?;)

Plenty :)

Even got me some whine....

Haven't made VF jealous in a while though... I need 2 power relics and resist buffs for that :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
Plenty :)

Even got me some whine....

Haven't made VF jealous in a while though... I need 2 power relics and resist buffs for that :)

Last time I checked, you had 2 power relics!

Should be enough to smite down thee infidel!1

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thadius said:
Last time I checked, you had 2 power relics!

Should be enough to smite down thee infidel!1

woot, serves me right for not logging in all weekend.

Time to go find a friar to cuddle and some mentalists to pwn!

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Yeah, they go to a biker bar, have a few beers and kick ass. You are strong, green troll!

Although Thor & his hammer looks a little bit gimpy, that movie at least contains some beer & some solo fights :twak: :drink:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
rampant said:
where is the chuck norris option - he pwnns all

meh, Thanes will just block his roundhouse, and clerics, well clerics will die because their insta mezz is of teh suck and that stun is to slow. thanes will just engage and wear him out.... ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
where is the chuck norris option - he pwnns all

He died of being overused online

Please, let him rest in piece :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Eithor said:
Must be Thanes, single lightning, area lightning, instant and area instant energy as well as chainlighning(rr5).
On top of that we mimic Thor and have powerfull weapon-throw (DoomHammer).
Did i mention the 75/100/150/175 dd procs that together with the melee dmg hurt alot :)

Would help if you actually melee'ed instead of just spamming Ceremonial Bracer (stun immunity) + grapple.

Then drop IP2 and Static Tempest and loose against a RR2 Mincer as RR9 Thane. Next time just melee instead of trying to outcast a class filled with insta's xD

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Would help if you actually melee'ed instead of just spamming Ceremonial Bracer (stun immunity) + grapple.

Then drop IP2 and Static Tempest and loose against a RR2 Mincer as RR9 Thane. Next time just melee instead of trying to outcast a class filled with insta's xD

I love it when a old-timer is right;).

(except for vodkaF, he's right just a bit too much.. it's like he knows the daoc script out of his head orsmt :p :wub: )

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, also try to have no lag on a 3G mobile connection at all times ;)

Ye, each 10 min i can "spam" cb, oh unless a minc pop and try to insta stun me, then it goes away... Them hibbies (baseline stun), yeah you're right, nasty spam im able to do ;)

Let me ra-respec and duel on a good-connection-day and i promise u wont take more than 20% of my hp, before u die... err run away ;)

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom