• Smite Cleric

Votes: 96 42.5%
  • Thane!1

Votes: 130 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thadius

Part of the furniture
On one side, we have the uber smite cleric, bringing forth the anger of God and smiting down those that appose him

On the other, you have the thane, bringing down the hammer of Thor and burning out pcs around the land with the harsh graphics

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Since you asked about power of gods it has to be Thane as Church of Albion believe in a single deity :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
all we need is lightning, with power and might, striking down the prophets of false :worthy:

I voted for the Thane tho :p

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Must be Thanes, single lightning, area lightning, instant and area instant energy as well as chainlighning(rr5).
On top of that we mimic Thor and have powerfull weapon-throw (DoomHammer).
Did i mention the 75/100/150/175 dd procs that together with the melee dmg hurt alot :)

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
smite clerics are more godlike tbh
smite down enemys and heal friends
both have buffs so discount tht but clerics have more buffs

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say Thanes, and Midgard in general actually, seeing as every class in Midgard worships a god from where they get their power, I see it as a more pious realm overall.

In Albion you can choose to believe in their diety or not. Friars, clerics and paladins are the ones who firmly believe, but for the love of god they have HERETICS in their ranks, and their diety does not smite them down where they stand?! Shame on you smite clerics who allow them to live!

Thanes have Thor's own strength, Thor's very own lightning, and He has even granted us two versions of his mighty Mjölner, one being the lightning hammers, the other being the Doomhammer returning to our hands after we have thrown it. THAT my friends is the real power of the gods!

(Voted thane :D)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mirari said:
I'd say Thanes, and Midgard in general actually, seeing as every class in Midgard worships a god from where they get their power, I see it as a more pious realm overall.

In Albion you can choose to believe in their diety or not. Friars, clerics and paladins are the ones who firmly believe, but for the love of god they have HERETICS in their ranks, and their diety does not smite them down where they stand?! Shame on you smite clerics who allow them to live!

Thanes have Thor's own strength, Thor's very own lightning, and He has even granted us two versions of his mighty Mjölner, one being the lightning hammers, the other being the Doomhammer returning to our hands after we have thrown it. THAT my friends is the real power of the gods!

(Voted thane :D)

word!

smite clerics is just pissed off metereologists (SP?)

:m00:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
cleric ofc, since church of albion kind of took over church of thor:p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
cleric ofc, since church of albion kind of took over church of thor:p

Thor never had a church afaik.... we never needed one. thor listened to us anyway. wich cant be said for your god ;)

sure we might have had a altar or whatnot to burn whatever/whoever got (un)lucky enough to get in our way. but other then that i dont think we had much of any church :)

and about us abandoning the old gods, thats just out of laziness as its far easier to worship one god insted of many. so dont get any ideas there either :p

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
word!

smite clerics is just pissed off metereologists (SP?)

:m00:

LOL

Well, I see Thanes as warrior priests..

A cleric can spec in 3 diferent lines.. and cross specs inbetween... Clerics is layhealer with a tric or 2 up his sleeves... a Thane on the other hand does just spread the gospel of war... Need to be a bad ass god for that

Voted thanes (if nothing else, they are way cooler then clerics ;) )

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Ever seen that Hulk movie with Thor in it ?? :m00:

I wanna vote for The Hulk !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom