Who do you support?

X

Xtro

Like poor Wij I support Sheffield Wednesday, as I am from Sheffield and like a sad bastard, after living all over the world I've moved back here.

And SWFC are even fucking worse than before :(

Pity us.

Hold me Wij!!!111

H

Hashmonster

Crystal Palace - always have done as it's my local team! go to a lot of matches :)

we have liverpool in the FA cup 4th round replay tomorrow :(

M

mr.Blacky

England = NewCastle (well blame my dad for coming from there)

Holland = Ajax (only decent club in Holland

O

Ono

Aston Villa.

Only met one other person in my 16 years in London who also supports them. (and he was an Australian fella :rolleyes: ).

Been to a few matches when they have played London teams. Haven't seen them lose in London yet - going to the Charlton/Villa match on 22nd Feb. :cool:

D

danger

Originally posted by Embattle
Chelsea

TEH WIN!!!! Chelsea...... Again as is the common theme... my dad's from round there and started taking me to matches when I was a wee nipper....

I also support anyone who's playing United... even if they're German and it's the champions league final :D

Also support The Tennessee Titans... but that's not proper football ;)

C

CptDoom

YAY!

Ill be the first to say i support Arsenal ;)

Clearly are the best side evah.

Internationally tho, Denmark, coz i grew up there

/me strokes arsenal away shirt

K

kameleon

The Shakers, BuryFC to you lot.

I live right at the back of maine road, but I wouldn't even contemplate suppporting them or Man U unless in a champions league match.

F

Fex

Sunderland here, been supporting them for aslong as i can remember, feels strange being in the Premiership for a few years and i miss those trips to Grimsby :rolleyes:

W

Wij

Originally posted by Xtro
Like poor Wij I support Sheffield Wednesday, as I am from Sheffield and like a sad bastard, after living all over the world I've moved back here.

Pity us.

Hold me Wij!!!111

Should I undress first ? :uhoh:

Z

ZaPpeh

Spurs!
Tbh im a die hard fan and so is my son.
Local team and all that...

M

mank!

So that makes 4 of us supporting teams outside of the Premiership? Eek.

Not including the foreign teams btw.

C

*charlton_thd*

Originally posted by Xtro

Pity us.

Hold me Wij!!!111

*bathes in the glory of being a Sheffield United supporter since he was a nipper*

L

~Lazarus~

Glasgow Celtic Football Club

Can you guess what religion I am ?

A

Ash!

Man Utd. :flame: Born 5 miles away from OT. Been going since the mid 80's. Season ticket holder for the last 15 years So I have seen some shite in my time. Local team and all that. Before any of the Utd fans only come from London lines start, its bollox.

A report from Manchester Metropolitan University last year indicated that there were more Season ticket holders per thousand people living in Manchester supporting Manchester United than Manchester City, Liverpool or Leeds. We were bettered however by Burnley and Arsenal

Although I am UTD through and through, it is a shame to see some of the better footballing sides in the premiership struggling e.g West Ham and The Spurs. As much as it pains me to say it even Liverpool; its a shame to see what was once a great
footballing team resort to one dimensional belt it up the middle for Owen. Made me laugh last week when everytime Liverpool had the ball it was pre-empted by HOOOOOOOFFFFFFF by the Arsenal fans

G

gremlin

Originally posted by Fex
Sunderland here, been supporting them for aslong as i can remember
Argh, who let the mackems onto the forum? ;)

Support Aldershot Town FC myself (grew up there) but also support Liverpool due to Dad influence.

C

*charlton_thd*

Originally posted by Wij
HAR HAR - U R TEH SCUMM AND U R SCUMMEH !!!1

CHECK TEH TAYBLES YOO BEOTCH!!

You fill up my senses
Like a gallon of Magnet
Like a packet of Woodbines
Like a good pinch of snuff
Like a night out in Sheffield
Like a greasy chip butty
Like Sheffield United
Come fill me again!

F

Fex

Boo hiss ect, right now thats out of the way now we can continue :D

Y

~YuckFou~

edit/ not sure how the fuck that happened :(

S

Sar

Man Utd, because my dad is a lifelong Utd supporter and I just inherited it from him.

The g/f is a Liverpool supporter, which'll make for some interesting/entertaining Saturdays.

:)

Bro-in-law supports Spurs. But no-one talks to him anyway.

;)

S

Sar

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
Glasgow Celtic Football Club

Can you guess what religion I am ?

Christ Laz, I had no idea you were Zen Buddhist.

:p

M

Me²

My local team, Manchester United :D

I only live just down the road from Old Trafford.

Users who are viewing this thread