Who do you fear in Thidranki?

X

Xtro

As silverhood said. Hard to pick out any individual from the middle of that lot.

S

Shadey

fear of sum1 only shows ur worse than them, so i don't think any1's gonna own up to fearing any1 else....

but i know you all secretly fear me ;)

venom (hasn't shown up in bg for a while, i'll be back in 2moz i think, i'll cya all then)

L

lubbock

I fear the skeletons that chase me through closed gates, and hit me when im low on health. ;) (now bring on the necro los)

And a flame to Lurikeens for being so darn small, almost impossible to target with a shoot.

Darlington Steele, Level 24 Scout.
Lubbock III, Level 50 Paladin.

"DoA its not just a guild, its a lifestyle

S

sieben_dapoet

Valky was good, moved on now though to bigger things... 25+

F

Fafnir

Just a thougth, why dont Goa, make it impossible for Albs to have thid ck, give them bg2 or 3 ck's and thoose will have zergs running around.

C

Cheesehound

darlington, but he's capped now :D.

If anything then i would say the scout that keeps standing on one of the piles at MB cant remember his name :\

G

granitus

Alb scout called Trickshot , he has interuptted me so much i have forgotton how to cast :)

O

Old_Bean

I took my level 23 Bonedancer out the other night, played him for a bit, got 5rp's in 2 mins.

Shit BD's are lethal.

Some hibs came straight for me, as they could see I was low level, thought i'd be an easy kill. LOL.
Once they realised I was picking em off so fast, they couldn't get away from me quick enough. They died! Woot!

So to summarise, "Who do you fear in Thidranki?"...well you should be affraid of ANY BONEDANCER!

M

matax

Killed a few bonedancers so can't say they're that bad :D

Fear the Onager - dead without even noticing !!

O

old.azorius

Wish we could buy different shot for the Onagers tho.

Might get some at the weekend and bring in with, but am close to cap and a couple shots wiv me Pult will cap me :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by granitus
Alb scout called Trickshot , he has interuptted me so much i have forgotton how to cast :)

Oh yeah. I fear his ability to shoot me while in INSIDE the keep on the stairs and hes outside. Please.

T

Teh Krypt

I most fear mid/alb zergs :(

Also BD's as they are hard to kill solo.. can't kill some even if they dont attack me I just die :)

S

saijan_WarLord

ffs guys, titel is WHO not WHAT you fear.

I fear Destrucktions a little, that zerky is tough :)

G

greatred

My little infil has been doing fairly well in thidranki I guess (name is Perosteck), give me a wave after you're done grinding my face into the dirt :D

In a word: Bonedancers. That's the only class I'm REALLY scared at soloing. If the BD doesn't go down in the first one or two hits then I know I'm dead. They also have a way of making a mid grp look like a small zerg :eek6:

S

stafford

i fear siegemaster eamon

a guy that can conjure ballista seemingly out of nowhere is a man to fear !

B

Brisk Mordain

my little Infection has blue armour no procs and no SC gear... trying to get 200g over from mid/excal so i can kill more oh whats all this about cant solo a BD i i 2 hit one with backstabb 2 and combo dont want to think what PA would do it was active not sitting aswell

T

Turel Haven

I fear myself forking up BS2 or PA :mad:

Apart from that, BDs are evul (can't remember any specific names, but I try to avoid them like the plague), and I detest 'Chanter pets with a vengence.

S

SilverHood

anyone been mezzed or stunned by teh sexy norse lady Roxie? :D

V

valky

I fear my new BG hero Valkybaby :D

Anyone who wants a 1v1 just beckon/bow and i will gladly hand your ass back to you :p

I

IT-Saddo

Mushrooms. I definitely fear the spellbreaking mushrooms from hell. They always manage to aggro on me when I least want it too. Oh, and they make my pets go totally nuts :>

T

toxx

Ah Valky! :p

A grp of 3 of us were heading to MB heard there were "hibs", went a looking, saw u, u stoped /waved i told the grp nto to attack, and we dueled :)

Stroke 1 - Valkybaby 0 :D

<ignores the fact i have about 2% hp left>

V

valky

aye was a close duel, and a good one at that. Shame i missed my combo off parry on you or else duel prolly would of ended in my favour.

Anyways /wave /beckon /bow

And we do it again mate :D

O

old.Bubble

My Merc Gerrard has no equal inside the BG's
still looking for someone who can beat me 1 v 1

BD's went down without taking me yo 80%

S

Saddo

Bubble, rolling a new Falukropp atm, coming to get you soon :]

Users who are viewing this thread