Who do you fear in Thidranki?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Bubble
My Merc Gerrard has no equal inside the BG's
still looking for someone who can beat me 1 v 1

BD's went down without taking me yo 80%

Harharhar... how could you do a 1 v 1 on any Albs in Thidranki?
One spots you - runs - 5 seconds later the Lemmingzerg steamrolls you.

Actually had my first tank vs. tank with an Alb Paladin last night.
Champ > Paladin... well... naked Luri > Paladin. ;)

Anyway - whoever it was - thanks for the nice duel. :)

V

VodkaFairy

I liked the duel yesterday with this luri ns with full black armor. She got a clean PA on me, but I killed her first, then I did because of the bleed caused by the PA :D

Can't remember the name though :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The weird thing?

If I get killed by a Mid, I always remember the name (like Ruffian... evil creature;)).

Single Albs who run from me, just to return with four friends are just named Lemming A, B, C and D.
Remembering the name of an Infiltrator is even more laughable.

Or Necros... ahaha...

L

Lochlyessa

Gifv thid alt name Sicko, I'll make sure to pa you and run off giggling :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Luir, the Champion - Minstrel speed breaker and Kobold snarer par excellance.

I honestly don't think any Alb can take him one on one. Doing 80-100+ damage against a Reaver whilst only taking 20-25 damage is quite convincing. It just makes me laugh to whack an Avalonian to death while having 3 Alb tanks on me, hitting for 20ish damage each. Worst problem was Necro lifedrain and the inevitable Lemmingzerg.
He is about to cap, though.

Levelling a Luri-Ranger for the baby Battlegrounds at the moment, though.

-so-
I'll be back for more.

V

VodkaFairy

Yeah watch out for luri champions, they're very very good. If you can, stay away from them :D

D

dracus

Oi sicko...i wanna fight!!...umm...yeye...ur mom looks ugly! :p now come get some ;) hib ruins at 20.00cet, be there or be..umm...that thing.

/Dracuss

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I will bring him in tonight anyways - 20.oo cet? At Hib ruins?
Everyone and their dog will be there. ;)

And Luir is a studly celt - Champeens are too much flavor of the month at the moment.
I remember people laughing about my Lurichamp alt on Hib/Excal when I play Alb/Pry still. *grins*

D

dracus

But?!?!...i dont wanna fight their dog...just u :eek7:

/Dracus

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Dracuss... I think I remember the name.

My guildie and I ambushed a trio of unstealthed Infiltrators near Alb Pk last night - plus a blue con Avalonian but those don't really count - and wiped them, of course.

Do you remember a blonde, bearded celt cleaving you in halves with a Great Falcata by any chance?;)

D

dracus

ummmm...bein a SB i dont think so no >_< and liste...bring on ya dog! :p

/Dracus

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... alrighty then - so it wasn't you.

Well, since my Finndougal days I have mostly ignored Mids anyway (except for that troll savage in red who chased a scout around two nights ago. Champ > Troll savage. Boy, you hit like a girl there, friend).

Mids usually don't jump corpses or laugh spam - they rather salute you after they steamroll you. Every second Alb in the Lemmingzerg does, though. Me don't like - so I go and kill Albs whenever I can. Plus I like being /rude to dead Infils and Necros (whack pet to death, kill fleeing, ugly-as-hell Goblin thing with DD shout;)).

Scumbags. All of them. :p

E

Eliz

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Do you remember a blonde, bearded celt cleaving you in halves with a Great Falcata by any chance?;)

Bah, great falcata...sledgehammer is THE way to go. My twinked lurichamp smacked alot of latex-gimps with a 99% qual one in thid on hib/excal. Plus, they look mucho cooler too. :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Eliz
Plus, they look mucho cooler too. :)

I was thinking that about the Great Falcata. Nice big, meat cleaver. :)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Aoln
U forgotten about our duel alrdy?
:D

Yeah level 24 merc v level 50 Scout :p
or was that the- I can beat you rez sick after i let you PA me :p

O

old.Bubble

o btw
I braught Gerrard out on sunday :)

we had 1FG against a mid FG which was alot of fun (before 2 more alb groups ported and had /stick on me....)

Still looking for a good fight :p (So far the longest fight was against a Healer! had nice melee resists )

Z

Zaphod

I fear all the SB's that see me before I see them. Unless of course I have my trusty infil gank squad at hand, which is usually the case.

This bloody Kobold called Shadowa. I kicked her ass in BG0, but now she owns me :> I am only level 22 though, so that could be the problem.

Oh, and /salute to all Hibs that come to the BG's. I wub you guys :>, pitty you always attack me when I'm /hugging you :(

-Zaaphod

Z

Zaphod

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Mids usually don't jump corpses or laugh spam - they rather salute you after they steamroll you. Every second Alb in the Lemmingzerg does, though. Me don't like - so I go and kill Albs whenever I can. Plus I like being /rude to dead Infils and Necros (whack pet to death, kill fleeing, ugly-as-hell Goblin thing with DD shout;)).

Scumbags. All of them. :p

I always /salute any Hib/Mid that I manage to kill. And yes, it really annoys me to see the Alb twats jumping on corpse's or spamming /rude and /laugh, then they come out with things like "Hahhaa the Hibs and Mids suck so much, we own them". I tell them thats because theres 30+ of us, and about 10 of them, but they still don't seem to get it...

I

iodine

I also fear the alb zerg, not cos i cant kill ne of them its just a case of getting away, also h8 ne reavers with the pbaoe chant would of got away from the zerg today if it wasnt for that spell, just say i do love fighting the gimpfiltraitors who go round in the zerg they are so crap its just funny.

Also i DONT fear bonedancers they think there too good so they just sit on mb on there own and think they can kill ne1 who has a go at them this = a 1 hit kill from me (also very few lvl 24 BD come which also shows how uber they think they are). But if i wasnt a stealther i would fear them:p

D

Danya

Don't really fear anyone, generally anyone who can kill me I can just hide from. :p

I like fighting the better NSes tho (Nome is one) they're always a nice fight, the gimps are usually just a PA and that's it. :p

BTW Zaphod, Shadowa is pretty tough, she got PA on me and we both died (I died then my poison killed her right after :p)

G

Goryk

Shodowa was buffed everytime I killed her yesterday with Xanthara so I'm sure thats a good part of the damage. Hitting me for 100 when debuffed, but when I caught her 1 vs 1 it was fairly easy. Debuff on mainhand tends to erase the buff advantage and allow me to evade plenty of times :p

M

Madonion Slicer

With my hunter i fear the Infiltrator and NS, simple because i am hidden to everyone else but they can still see me.

Bonedancers it easy to run around with no fear as you can be pretty certain that 1v1 you going to come out on top, but hey i did not design the class i just happen to play the realm that has them.

Zergs no need to fear them just sit and let them steam roll you, then log an alt.

Z

Zaphod

Originally posted by Danyan
Don't really fear anyone, generally anyone who can kill me I can just hide from. :p

I like fighting the better NSes tho (Nome is one) they're always a nice fight, the gimps are usually just a PA and that's it. :p

BTW Zaphod, Shadowa is pretty tough, she got PA on me and we both died (I died then my poison killed her right after :p)

kk ;) It's just, she sucked to be quite honest in BG0, like I could see her a mile away, BS2, Thigh cut and a Garrote and she was down, I didn't even take a hit most of the time. But now with PA at level 21, well, I get owned. :(

Haven't really had chance to have a good 1 on 1 yet though, as there seems to be another SB that travels around with her.

J

JixNox

Plz can you hibs and mids try to group up into fg's with a healer/druid in it. Then there actually might be a fight for longer then 10 sec. I know you wanna stay as long as possible in BG but staying for a month and getting killed every time you leave mpk aint all that fun IMO.

I

iodine

stop zerging then /rude spaming us and we might think about it.

S

shadowa

Originally posted by Goryk
Shodowa was buffed everytime I killed her yesterday with Xanthara so I'm sure thats a good part of the damage. Hitting me for 100 when debuffed, but when I caught her 1 vs 1 it was fairly easy. Debuff on mainhand tends to erase the buff advantage and allow me to evade plenty of times :p

Hehe, well i would say im not buffed at all, ok i admit i am buffed sometime, but mostly i solo or play with a guildmate named Caplew (lvl 24 SB), ow and its a he, not a she ;)) i know im small but im not that small :) but most infils dont have to fear for me hehe ;), and indeed i hate Debuff's hehe *now i get why i suck so much lately ;) haha*

Greets,

Shadowa

Z

Zaphod

Originally posted by shadowa
Hehe, well i would say im not buffed at all, ok i admit i am buffed sometime, but mostly i solo or play with a guildmate named Caplew (lvl 24 SB), ow and its a he, not a she ;)) i know im small but im not that small :) but most infils dont have to fear for me hehe ;), and indeed i hate Debuff's hehe *now i get why i suck so much lately ;) haha*

Greets,

Shadowa

Dude, your the only person in thid I DID fear :>. The other SB's didn't really bother me, but you, arghhh :(. ;D.

-Zaaphod

Users who are viewing this thread