whine

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh did the greeks get u drunk on netcafe again defi? :/ or should i bring cleric out and kill u? or should we just make hot love?

and yes iam home again greeks know u missed me, u can relax now u leader is bk!

Gamah

Banned
(@d3f1) ye i remember u crying when u got raped as hibgrp

oh the irony :D

Gamah

Banned
babycryingwe5.jpg

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The truth about the stealther rvr!

Whos som procs the most wins!

:d

illu

Part of the furniture
Over RR5
SB+Haste+AF+25%+PH+SoM+Remedy = NS+SoM+Remedy = Infil+SoM+Remedy = MeleeRanger with Tools Up

Under RR5
NS = Infil = MeleeRanger > SB

Rare Occasions
RR4 Ranger > RR9 SB

RR2 Friar > RR9 SB (/me sighs :>)

:>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
thats pretty clueless tbh.

Shuddup you slag :> Nice fights the other night, pretty even really :) Gonna hunt you down again once my poxy artis are done on my SM project.

Oli - Illu

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Over RR5
SB+Haste+AF+25%+PH+SoM+Remedy = NS+SoM+Remedy = Infil+SoM+Remedy = MeleeRanger with Tools Up

Under RR5
NS = Infil = MeleeRanger > SB

Rare Occasions
RR4 Ranger > RR9 SB

:>

Oli - Illu

u seriously counting in PH in that? are u serious?
how can a rr9 stealther be so clueless, geez. not even gonna mention the fact that u add +AF to sbs yet manage to skip haste on infil and shade, oh wait i did...

maybe its time u had a chat with hugmeh, diabloman, nimroel etc etc on how to play ur class properly, cause ur shit is getting old fast.

illu

Part of the furniture
Jergiot said:
u seriously counting in PH in that? are u serious?
how can a rr9 stealther be so clueless, geez. not even gonna mention the fact that u add +AF to sbs yet manage to skip haste on infil and shade, oh wait i did...

maybe its time u had a chat with hugmeh, diabloman, nimroel etc etc on how to play ur class properly, cause ur shit is getting old fast.

It's quite simple, sb's need the best templates and the best items to compete especially at low RR. To be even or to win fights vs high RR opponents, if you don't have those items up, in a fight with all assassins with Remedy up, you will always have a very tough fight simply because the other assassins can spec higher sooner in CS line for example.
We only get there at RR8+.
And with everybody getting a stun off evade EXCEPT sb's yet again in the new patch, it's be the same old rubbish with NS's and Infils being above SB's as per usual.
I know how to play an SB, I know the best spec is 44CS 39LA+ for the CS evade chain but it bores me doing the same crap each fight. I prefer LA styles so I am gimping myself a little, but still the difference between assassins is still there.
And the deathblow effect is the final insult.

You cannot deny that NS and Infil is easymode.

Oli - Illu

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
aye when som procs 9 times and he uses ip its not down to som. buy a clue

What do i get free with this "clue" if i buy one:(

I want a good deal ffs :|

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
atleast this time you dident die to a blue con gaurd defi ! :D

;)

illu said:

.............. ok

Puppet

Part of the furniture
illu said:
It's quite simple, sb's need the best templates and the best items to compete especially at low RR. To be even or to win fights vs high RR opponents, if you don't have those items up, in a fight with all assassins with Remedy up, you will always have a very tough fight simply because the other assassins can spec higher sooner in CS line for example.

Hmm, that must be frustrating. I remember when I rolled my ranger and was running in DF-sapphire gear (not diamonds!) and I was like owning everything. Then at RR7 I logged back in Emain (OF) and someone killed me, so I was like 'WTF I GOT KILLED?! so peeps in my /as explained I should get better gear..

All jokes aside. You must be extremely biased if you think NS/INF/Ranger/Whatever_class doesnt depend on good gear. All melee-classes, who are focussed in 1vs1-fights, need good gear. SB is no different in that aspect.

And with everybody getting a stun off evade EXCEPT sb's yet again in the new patch, it's be the same old rubbish with NS's and Infils being above SB's as per usual.
I know how to play an SB, I know the best spec is 44CS 39LA+ for the CS evade chain but it bores me doing the same crap each fight. I prefer LA styles so I am gimping myself a little, but still the difference between assassins is still there.

It's funny, its still the old whine. If you include PHN in the equation, you can say that in a typical fight, that PHN-stylereduction 'eats' about 400-500 damage in a 1vs1. Or basically, it adds another 400-500HP to the SB. Combined with the natural CON and higher HP on a SB, thats typical 500-600HP *easily* more. Or, to speak relative, 25% hp more. That's a hell of a lot more HP to bash through, and its something which is far more 'deciding' then ' he has 50 CS and Ive got 44 CS' or 'he has an off-evade stun and mine is 2nd in evade-chain'. Dont you get a side-positional stun next patch?

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

Oli - Illu

The fact that u still think that shades>sbs is amazing.
And why would shades be able to specc higher CS then sbs sooner? afaik u both have the same amount of specc points. And lets not forget sbs specc slash, but get another dmg type for free. And maybe thats why shades/infils got the better deathblow effect. And dont even start with "if i could trade it for thrust specc i would", cause thats bs and u know it, since mythic completly removed more or less any reason to be thrust with the new poisons.
Whats even funnier is that u think every infil is thrust specced and therefor has an after evade stunn style. Now tell me, whats the difference between the 2 style stunn chain slash infils get compared to the one sbs have now? U guys get a side stunn, and i dont think u realise how powerful that is.

Here are some other things, sbs MH champ weap being slower. sbs sun waps being 4.0 in speed compared to infils/shades 3.5. sbs being able to use 2handers.

I dont understand how u can sound like a broken record after everything thats changed. Nerfed dragonfang, new poisons, remedy to everyone.
Believe it or not, the changes helped Sbs more then it did for the other 2 counterparts.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i would like a Starting point Respec stone :( and a fully templated cleric again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom