whine whine whine!

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
3 sec still pretty slow... reflexes boy, if u cant do it in under 1 and a half... dont try to.. walk away from it
he obviously wants people to stand still for him

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
he obviously wants people to stand still for him
have i said that retard?....i've said i cant line up pa on moving targets thats not infront of me and running towards me. so how u manage to make that out of my saying...

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
Well Borvo we are out of bg1 :p but just for U we are considering doing it all over again. Cause pwning U is not as much fun as a duty to us!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mid zerg got pretty bad yesterday while the guild group was out. Least they suicided eventually - was pretty dull with mids outnumbering everyone and having a guild group running about killing everyone to boot.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Bandir said:
Well Borvo we are out of bg1 :p but just for U we are considering doing it all over again. Cause pwning U is not as much fun as a duty to us!
good luck with that as my thid char capped out with a mistake today and my acc runs out the 8th...bring on wow beta
edit: u havnt touched me yet we havnt fought as i dont attack retard guild grps in thid

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Does that mean i can have my nice pink leather back now? :touch:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Thidenders!

What will happen in the next episode? Will Dirty Dannyan get nicked? Will Borvo get back with Little Mo? Or will Thugs ever make it off someones /ignore list!

Erm... hold on, what you mean this ain't a BBC soap opera?

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Koi said:
borvo sounds like a thugs :touch:
diff betwin me and thugs...i dont make thread to boost my e penis. im not 1337 bastard... this thread was about the guild grp in thid running after soloers. note: i didnt make thread first time i saw it.. more like after 10th time they killed soloers along hpk>hb roads...its sad..just sad to see guild grps in thid spesial oped. and ps. its still not me thats the soloer its random soloers im talking about..know this is little hard to understand for some of u. but i saw this in thid from stealhed mode and whined here..'

edit: yeye u get ur pink armor today :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Right Click Save As
This was done on Mid/Excal there was no whine at all (mostly cus we didnt gank soloers) but the albs and hibs had a great time trying to kill us and we had a great time fighting them. Not the perfect setup but hey what u expect from a collecting random people and dying them orange :D

Less whine more enjoyment :)

edit: Sorry bout being dark i used to play on those settings >_<
Fraps caused me to have slight lag hence the delay but its not much so wasnt too bad , my first timeplaying pac healer was best fun i had in a while :D

Note: You can live stream it but if 100 people do it at same time it will slow down so its better to download then view :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Thidenders!

What will happen in the next episode? Will Dirty Dannyan get nicked? Will Borvo get back with Little Mo? Or will Thugs ever make it off someones /ignore list!

Erm... hold on, what you mean this ain't a BBC soap opera?
LOL ;)

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
borvo thid is made more for leveling now and they gonna kill anything they see to get some xp...if you wanted to level fast you would do the same :twak:

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Koi said:
borvo thid is made more for leveling now and they gonna kill anything they see to get some xp...if you wanted to level fast you would do the same :twak:
nope i go 4fin with chanter or fop/bot! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom