whine whine whine!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
so just wondering. the mid op guild grp in thid..why u here...get pwned in big boys rvr so made thid alts to pwn in thid...just sad to see 1fg op mid grp running after stealthers and other solo stuff in thid..now fuck off newbies

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so.... you got killed by a group..... and you come here crying..... and calling them newbies.......

you have to wonder though, would you prefer 1fg mids killing soloers or a zerg killing soloers?

(oh and well done mids, get rid of those pesky stealthers :clap: )

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
so.... you got killed by a group..... and you come here crying..... and calling them newbies.......

you have to wonder though, would you prefer 1fg mids killing soloers or a zerg killing soloers?

(oh and well done mids, get rid of those pesky stealthers :clap: )
fyi no i didnt get killed by them i got stealth so i just walked past them... but i did see others die to them.. and yes i prefer zerg..atleast i can get around 2 kills from those befor i die..and tbh there arnt any zergs in thid anymore around 5 to 8 in each grp running around...thats what i've seen latly

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Borvo said:
fyi no i didnt get killed by them i got stealth so i just walked past them... but i did see others die to them.. and yes i prefer zerg..atleast i can get around 2 kills from those befor i die..and tbh there arnt any zergs in thid anymore around 5 to 8 in each grp running around...thats what i've seen latly

Then why whine? Let them run in a group its just good for thid.

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
Alternat Exping :p

Well U could do us and your self a favor come and be brave! Just fight and we will ding and move on to the next BG hehe and bbtw we are only a fg so it shoudlnt be a problem to kill us or am I wrong heheeh :touch:. ooh and forgot 1 thing we are mostly 7 in our grp! So i dearly suggest why not make a opt grp yourself and it would be fun for us and for U!!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
totyn no this is not good for thid because it will kill thid like it did in old front. thid is a place for randoms to come and have fun...not brainless guild grps

Bandir said:
Well U could do us and your self a favor come and be brave! Just fight and we will ding and move on to the next BG hehe and bbtw we are only a fg so it shoudlnt be a problem to kill us or am I wrong heheeh :touch:. ooh and forgot 1 thing we are mostly 7 in our grp! So i dearly suggest why not make a opt grp yourself and it would be fun for us and for U!!
i know im uber and all but 7 or 8 is to many...and ur never at 1 place to long for me to line up pa so cant kill ur brainless casters =( and no i will not sink to ur lvl and make a retard guild grp in thid...its battleground ffs

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
then stop whining boy cause we gone kill u over and over again

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Borvo said:
totyn no this is not good for thid because it will kill thid like it did in old front. thid is a place for randoms to come and have fun...not brainless guild grps

Nothing will kill thid, last time i saw a guildgroup in thid i have never seen so much action ever before, 3-4fg albs, 2-3fg mids and a fg of hibs. If you dont like it just start your own group. You are just mad because its harder for you to "pwn" casters.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Bandir said:
then stop whining boy cause we gone kill u over and over again
fyi i already stated that u guys havnt killed me...infact i've killed ur mage 1 or 2 times so | me 1-2 ur noob grp 0 | ! :eek:
btw i got no problem with fg running around in thid..just sad to see a OP guild grp run around a chase solo blue con..ofc grp split up like random noob grp chasing soloers...

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Nothing will kill thid, last time i saw a guildgroup in thid i have never seen so much action ever before, 3-4fg albs, 2-3fg mids and a fg of hibs. If you dont like it just start your own group. You are just mad because its harder for you to "pwn" casters.
how is it harder for me to kill with a guild grp running around killing blue con?..i got stealth i can choose my targets..so i just wait 5sec when i see these retard fucks then i can pa caster or what ever comes around

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
my cock is bigger then yours kekekikoo etc :eek:
this not a e-peen whine thread..this about a op guild grp thinking they pwn in thid...

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:

it did kinda kill it for hibs .........got to ck n on doors got killed by about 8 bds
then go back n get murderd by bds + gg...so most thought fuck that play stealther or leave thid.

end result is mids versus albs all night again :(

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
(ur never at 1 place to long for me to line up pa so cant kill ur brainless casters)

(infact i've killed ur mage 1 or 2 times so)

lol this from the same guy

Stop this Lie and whining :touch:

Bandir

Fledgling Freddie
Boryo the first day we where blue con our selfs... so put a sock in it and dont play bg1 if u cant handle it! :flame:

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
(ur never at 1 place to long for me to line up pa so cant kill ur brainless casters)

(infact i've killed ur mage 1 or 2 times so)

lol this from the same guy

Stop this Lie and whining :touch:
number 2 was false sry for that was another grp i remember now! :eek: but number 1 is right they move alot so cant line up pa on caster...and in thid with me being buffed (have to be buffed when there is alot of zerg out there(1vs 5+ is zerg in my eyes even if they are not stealther) i pretty much kill unbuffed casters with pa.. this not brag all assassins can do this..sb better then anyone else..they probaly 1 or very close to 1 hit buffed casters to

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Borvo said:
how is it harder for me to kill with a guild grp running around killing blue con?..i got stealth i can choose my targets..so i just wait 5sec when i see these retard fucks then i can pa caster or what ever comes around

So you are basically whining about nothing then? By all your posts it looks like it doesnt matter if the group is in thid or not, you just HAVE to whine because its something to whine at.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
So you are basically whining about nothing then? By all your posts it looks like it doesnt matter if the group is in thid or not, you just HAVE to whine because its something to whine at.
i whine because its sad to a op grp in thid farming those hibs that do come to thid...non likes being farmed. result is no hib in thid only stealthers..so if this continue i guess thid will become alb vs mids again and few hibs stealther...

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
To be farmed makes ppl angry and do somethin about it ..u wont se less Hibs in thid cause of 1 opt mid grp but, the alb zergligs may be a factor

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Yer i yelled at them when they added for the 6th time or so.... Had a hard time soloing my skald at inc albs ( singalongwithme ). Kinda boring running fg when albs are so random seems like no challenge.

but hey let everyone play the game like they want to!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo?

I don't get yu at all m8y? You slag me off over and over about playing in Thid and yet there you are happily bashing all these 'newcomers' as you put it. These innocents that know jack shit about playing the game? How the hell do you justify playing in Thid after all the aggro you have given me?

Probably you are playing as an overpowered buffed inf too. Hell I play as an unbuffed sb. To play a bloody buffed inf ontop of all the rubbish you spouted against me is so damn hypocritical I can hardly believe it. Wot is the name of this poxy inf too?

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I don't get yu at all m8y? You slag me off over and over about playing in Thid and yet there you are happily bashing all these 'newcomers' as you put it. These innocents that know jack shit about playing the game? How the hell do you justify playing in Thid after all the aggro you have given me?

Probably you are playing as an overpowered buffed inf too. Hell I play as an unbuffed sb. To play a bloody buffed inf ontop of all the rubbish you spouted against me is so damn hypocritical I can hardly believe it. Wot is the name of this poxy inf too?
first of all im a ns...second i rarely play thid just latly i play thid because i cba lvling my rangers gear since im gona leave the soonish for wow beta and acc run out soon. for the third i dont make sevral i pwn free gear chars. im so fooking uber i laggstrafe/runthrough use end/heal pot in thid to win!

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
To be farmed makes ppl angry and do somethin about it ..u wont se less Hibs in thid cause of 1 opt mid grp but, the alb zergligs may be a factor

thats where u are wrong...history says other way..its always been alb vs mid in thid only reason for this is zerg. and as hib couldnt match those number. result people quit thid. lvling straigth to 50 or playing their 50 alts or reroll a stealther. now we can match u guys tho still being less numbers then u people.. but with this close to balance in thid the op guild grp wreak it therefor resulting hibs to reroll thid stealthers. non wanna be ganked and randoms dont find a solution. they quit.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:

takes u 5 secs to line up a pa? i could line up a pa, run round to my gran's, have a cup of tea and then walk back in the time it takes u to turn round? ;o

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
takes u 5 secs to line up a pa? i could line up a pa, run round to my gran's, have a cup of tea and then walk back in the time it takes u to turn round? ;o
no i cant move 30yards line up pa in 3sec...

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
no i cant move 30yards line up pa in 3sec...

3 sec still pretty slow... reflexes boy, if u cant do it in under 1 and a half... dont try to.. walk away from it

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
3 sec still pretty slow... reflexes boy, if u cant do it in under 1 and a half... dont try to.. walk away from it
have i said other wice? :eek: u missed the point saying i cant pa them is because they move alot and im stealthed and therefor cant line up pa

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i havent put my 2cents it yet. so heres 4 instead :D
thidr sucks. every1 whines about alb zerg..... all i ahve seen in last few days is mid and hib zergs. most albs run around aimlessly or if they see sum1 they try and hang around 2gether for safety in numbers. but i barely seen any1 running solo save for a few skalds and ofc the stealtehrs which are being a constant nuiscance to my caster alts. i given up in thidr now.
imo NF has ruined almost every single RvR aspect of DAoC now. keep takes are stupidly hard to do in frontiers and BG are just new places for zergs and people to farm rps for lvling.
anyway thats just my view but imo who cares if there is a op group in thidr. its all shite now so just roll a caster or stealther and get a BB so u can play on even terms. and fgs stop the whine no1 cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom