• Be quiet like the whipped boi u are

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • What is a gf *hugs his new computer*

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all!
So me and me gf are going out for drinks, and as useal I got ready in 10 min. She has been running around for like 1 h now. So should I complain or just sit here quiet and look at FH?

Wait till GF looks ready before getting ready, when the GF looks ready she still has 30 mins to go. :p

Learn how off her estimates are and learn to compensate for them.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
How about talking to her while she gets ready? =) Talking is really good, trust me ^^

...and moaning about your g/f on FH doesn't make for a good relation tbh =) You should really tell her, if you feel that she's annoying you with taking so much time to get ready =)

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
How about talking to her while she gets ready? =) Talking is really good, trust me ^^

...and moaning about your g/f on FH doesn't make for a good relation tbh =) You should really tell her, if you feel that she's annoying you with taking so much time to get ready =)

The problem with talking with her while see is getting ready is that it takes longer for her to get ready so :ninja:

But tbh moaning a bit on FH did make it better + i got some wonderful advice :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The problem with talking with her while see is getting ready is that it takes longer for her to get ready so :ninja:

No problem though, as it makes time pass for you aswell =))

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
No problem though, as it makes time pass for you aswell =))

In theory correct but in reality it only takes longer, and thus making us more late :worthy:

But my gf thinks you are right... :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
In theory correct but in reality it only takes longer, and thus making us more late :worthy:

But my gf thinks you are right... :(

what the hell. u actually get to TALK when u talk to ur g/f?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom