• Be quiet like the whipped boi u are

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • What is a gf *hugs his new computer*

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Hi all!
So me and me gf are going out for drinks, and as useal I got ready in 10 min. She has been running around for like 1 h now. So should I complain or just sit here quiet and look at FH?

(she came and saw this her remark was "Are u doing something geeky again :()

So what would the offtopicers do?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hi all!
So me and me gf are going out for drinks, and as useal I got ready in 10 min. She has been running around for like 1 h now. So should I complain or just sit here quiet and look at FH?

(she came and saw this her remark was "Are u doing something geeky again :()

So what would the offtopicers do?

Say if your not ready in 5 ill meet you there

Nate

FH is my second home
i hugged it

and yeah thads right, then when she gets there start touching up some bird get shot down and she'll love you forever! thats what the computer told me *hugs it again*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
just dump her, youre obviously not a viable breeding couple.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"Be quiet like the whipped boi u are" - What the HELL is a 'boi'? Some sort of new STI?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm..how about...do something else and let them be what they like to be, women :D

I usually don't even bother getting ready before it's in the about, makeup of eyes part.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Beat the living shit out of her... don't namby pamby about whining. She should be ready when you want her to be fucking ready.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
grab a can from fridge and pick up the 360 controller and play some gears of war the time will so go by, save a fight and saves you getting peeeed off

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
grab a can from fridge and pick up the 360 controller and play some gears of war the time will so go by, save a fight and saves you getting peeeed off

exactly what my boyfriend does when im running about trying to get ready. guys should know by now that girlies take hours to get ready, even if it is for something unimportant. and guys love us for it because it makes us look stunning!

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Thnx for all the wonderful advice, I might just try some of them *runs off and pours glue in her shampoo bottle* Hope it works.

but i guess ze seel is right, dont do anything until it's time for eye makeup. But then you get the lovely comment "SHOULDN'T YOU GET READY SOON?`??!?!!!" :D

Women cant help loving them *hugs his 'puter instead* :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
exactly what my boyfriend does when im running about trying to get ready. guys should know by now that girlies take hours to get ready, even if it is for something unimportant. and guys love us for it because it makes us look stunning!

A true man prefers his woman stunning before makeup :p

Not some bird like Jodie Marsh, however she could never look stunning, even with Michael Jacksons Plastic Surgeon

Thadius

Part of the furniture
A true man understands that women don't need makeup to look stunning. Muwahaha.

Wait :( Did I just say what you said?

I dont know :p

Maybe we will be called "gay" and "liers" for admitting that :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Lets bring down the maturity of this post... Not very nice text below...

When you cum in her face, makeup doesn't mean shit. They should learn this

@Women: If you read it and are offended, I added the tags for a reason..

Edited:

Saying that, nothing would make me laugh more than a clown after the process.. xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

WHY do girls take hours to get ready? i can do the exact same things you do and still be ready one heck of alot sooner.

yes i have done that just to prove it to my gf. yes i looked freaking hot in makeup :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Guys don't give a f*ck really, and you know it, you wear makeup and good clothes 1: for yourself and 2: for other women.

Men are at the reason bottom pool.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and guys love us for it because it makes us look stunning!

oh and i'm not complaining that ur making urself look pretty(er) for us. just that u need 3 freaking hours to do so when it can be done in 15 - 30 minutes..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, "you" wasn't implied as a "you personally" but women in general.

Some DO dress up for men, but those are usually the ones who also say "You only like me for my looks!" :D

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
A true man prefers his woman stunning before makeup :p

Not some bird like Jodie Marsh, however she could never look stunning, even with Michael Jacksons Plastic Surgeon

Yeah, because MJ's surgeon has done him so much good...

michael-jackson.jpg

:puke:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Blast the money shot on her face whilst she's applying mascara

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
well tbh i really cant speak for most women. i take an hour tops but usually 30mins. this includes having a bath and my hair is super long and takes ages to do. i dont get why some girls et up 2 hours earlier than me to straighten their hair and plaster their make up on. but then again half the guys i know straighten their hair (pansies i know) and take longer to get ready the me. the bit that takes me the longest getting ready is working out wtf i have to wear! i usually go out with no make up on and dont ever touch my hair. its curly, i dont have to! i know guys dont give a crap what girls look like. i think its funny when girls wont fart, wear no make up or take a crap in their bf's houses. but yeah even i dont get some women

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom