Which resists are most important when fighting against...

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Which of these resists; Body, Cold, Heat, Matter, Spirit, Crush, Thrust are the most important for a Theurgist when fighting.

1. Hibernia's

2. Midgard's

Please could you put them in order of the most needed of possible

<For Example>
Most Needed Least Needed
Resist 1 Resist 2

Priz

Loyal Freddie
depends on what race you are and what armor your using, also if your a stealther or a non-stealther.

mids are pretty much cold/body

and hibs are alot of energy

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
The only one of those you can afford to skimp on as an alb would be spirit and even then I wouldnt want it too low. It is meaningless to order the other resists in any kind of meaningful order as they are all vitally important depending on the setup of the group or class of player you face. All of those resists should be as close to 26% as possible.

Poox

Loyal Freddie
So as a theurgist 41 cold and 35 earth I should sacriface some of my power pool bonus for resists?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Priz said:
and hibs are alot of energy

Only PBAE - nukes are heat.

Cap Melee resists, cold/heat, body (mez).

Energy and Spirit are mainly pbae so often less used and less important. As some armours are naturally resistant, you can sacrifice things a bit to improve elsewhere. For example, plate is resistant (10% iirc) to thrust.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
resists are for girls. just get lots of empathy and try to empathise with their anger towards your realm

Puppet

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Only PBAE - nukes are heat.

Mana-eldritch snare nuke, animist lifetap and VW lifetap are also energy. Alot of DD's are heat from Hibs, except Bainshee DD (Body) and Eldritch Light DD (cold) - those are probably nowadays more common then heat-nukers. Most Hib-teams who base around heat-damage are around an enchanter who heat-debuffs - so heat-resists are argueably not thát important. Or so-so atleast. If I would skimp a resist as Alb I would go in order: Spirit, Heat, Matter/Energy. Also take benefit of the fact you got 5% spirit-racial and with a bit of luck a 16% energy-resist buff from your local cleric.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Mana-eldritch snare nuke, animist lifetap and VW lifetap are also energy. Alot of DD's are heat from Hibs, except Bainshee DD (Body) and Eldritch Light DD (cold) - those are probably nowadays more common then heat-nukers. Most Hib-teams who base around heat-damage are around an enchanter who heat-debuffs - so heat-resists are argueably not thát important. Or so-so atleast. If I would skimp a resist as Alb I would go in order: Spirit, Heat, Matter/Energy. Also take benefit of the fact you got 5% spirit-racial and with a bit of luck a 16% energy-resist buff from your local cleric.

Pls all mids and albs do like the man says, my chanter will appreaciate it xD

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
I'd probably drop heat first.

Lol, me thinks your advice is not totally withou bias. But I agree, all mids and albs should drop heat resists. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom