Which realm has the best Hybrid?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
i aint LW spec though Eredrin.. and thats why i beat the living shit outta Whyp last time i saw him... with 2 more albs on my back at same time..

didnt u read my earlier post? i PLAY reaver on pryd.. CHAMPS > REAVERS

damage output means NOTHING to me with wpn.. AC means NOTHING to me with parry and block.. MY debuffs and dd.. different matter.

i have so many bastard reactives i wish peeps WOULD hit me from time to time just to make my job easier.

come fight me. bet i'll be the only one solo and without buffs though. wimps.

CHAMPS >> all. dont make me prove it.. it'll hurt.

aussie, where is the smiley thats weeping and hitting the floor laughing?

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Skilgannon said:
Fully buffed and same RR I would put my money on a Valewalker. Most underrated toon out there. Certainly the only 2-handed user I know that can reliably beat a DW/CD char.

VW vs Reaver would be a close call for the top spot imo. With equal buffs and RA's the VW shaves it...just ;)

Before they moved the 8 sec stun to the rear and it was at the end of the parry chain I could beat a rr8 BM at rr2 :)

Certainly a powerful toon versus a lot of classes even with just self buffs, creamed a few people who were fully buffed in duels.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
paladins are uber...

not damage wise but they bring a lot to the group

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
aussie, where is the smiley thats weeping and hitting the floor laughing?
rofl.gif

hug.gif

Chosen

Resident Freddy
A crush skald > champ! Just ask Talivar <3
I have never had any real problems against Paladins either, aswell as bards.
Mincer are easy aswell, I think Skalds is the best solo hybrid atleast.
What I hate most solo is Albions and Hibernias main tanks, Polethrust Armsman and Spear Hero.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
You obviously havent played reaver well to its fullest potential,

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Not played my Reaver in RvR since ToA, and hardly played him for ~4 months before that, but when I did there wasn't any class he'd not regularly beat, and I don't think I'd put any other hybrid class above a buffed Reaver (that's assuming that solo pwnage governs how good a class is - which obviously it doesn't).
In unbuffed toe-to-toe duels (I don't bother with slam-levi in duels as it wasn't much fun :p ), the only Alb classes I ever lost to were the odd inf, merc, friar and pally, but most of those were simple aswell.

But maybe my Reaver was the exception rather than the rule, and they actually suck.

Post-ToA - no clue. Skalds would probably 'win' with FZ.

ilaya said:
i aint LW spec though Eredrin.. and thats why i beat the living shit outta Whyp last time i saw him... with 2 more albs on my back at same time..
I think you've been playing too much and eaten too much cheese and have started to dream DAoC...
Your Champion has never killed my Reaver in any such manner. In fact, I don't think I ever lost a fight vs a champ. The only close one I remember was me unbuffed (a rarity), vs him selfbuffed.

ilaya said:
damage output means NOTHING to me with wpn.. AC means NOTHING to me with parry and block.. MY debuffs and dd.. different matter.
i have so many bastard reactives i wish peeps WOULD hit me from time to time just to make my job easier.
come fight me. bet i'll be the only one solo and without buffs though. wimps.
CHAMPS >> all. dont make me prove it.. it'll hurt.
Didn't realise Trolls could be Champs :eek6:
You have debuffs, so do I. You have DDs, I have lifetaps, dots and DDs. You have parry and block, so do I. You're covered in reactives, so am I. You hit for jack-shit when your weapon lands, I don't.

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
I have never had any real problems against Paladins either
ye, u had no real problems typin /rel - given that u dont talk about unbuffed RR2 palys in epic while u urself were buffed to the nuts.
j00 r0x :worthy:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Jpeg[LOD] said:
i actually like it when a thane / warrior slams me ealry cos then i can graple him if im not dead before it wears off and heal myself :)

That is suicide.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>Originally Posted by Jpeg[LOD]
>i actually like it when a thane / warrior slams me ealry cos then i can graple him if im not dead before it wears off and heal myself

You should try that with VW stuns too, It'll work well I assure you ^^

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanes > All.
Whip out some insta's on a castor..Slam, 2 back styles, you're usually dead. :eek:
Bolt some tanks down + insta's while he is runnnig to you, hit, then slam, few more styles, you're down. :eek:
Stealthers > Thanes. :puke:
& skalds are so easy, well for a slam thane...anyway. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom