Which realm has the best Hybrid?

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
The Alb class in that situation would be A Paladin not a Reaver

But even in that Case

1v1 Value

Pally > Champ > Thane

Group wise Pally. wtf are the other 2 :x ?

xD

Technically what you would class reavers in is

Hybrid Heavy Tanks

alb- Reaver
Mid- Savage
Hib- VW < Would hardly call em heavy tanks but plate absorb xD ghey af :(>

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
where the hell do you people get your facts from? no paladin has ever beaten me, yet i have beaten many solo.

and many reavers, thanes..

CHAMP> other pap u mentioned.

i actually play a reaver on pryd.. and no way would it match my champ. Thanes? dont make me laugh.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:
Thanes? dont make me laugh.
Laugh if you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that thanes>>>>all!

Well, maybe not better then skalds...

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
If Thanes pwn all how come I have beaten every Thane I met solo into a pulp? :)

Pala's are a good fight usually but once NF finally reaches Europe, they'll go down faster than a hooker on a youknowhat ;)

Champ>Pala>Thane

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
pallys dont hurt very much due to low weapon specc (usually) they hit like a wet paper realy ;)

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
IF you take into account the 3 classes from Etc.
Champ> Reaver> Thane would get my general vote. It's sitational ofc, but in general...

If you look at the rest of the "potential" Hybrids I belive I would rank:
Pala>Skald>>>Champ>Reaver>VW>Thane...

My view is based group warfare...
1v1 it really comes down to equipment, knowledge and buffs more than class. My thane has both lost horribly to one chimp, and demolished another. But IMO 1v1 is not a good way to rank chars.

Looking bad for thanes? Well, yes. But they have some duties which they fill just fine. Though it is "harder" (misunderstand me correct) to play a thane good than most other classes, and more importantly it is "easier" to play a thane BAD than most classes.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
As a SB, I take pallys jsut fine. Champ.... those I fear, unless lower rr. Champ has my vote.

Eroa

Banned
Zeratuhl said:
pallys dont hurt very much due to low weapon specc (usually) they hit like a wet paper realy ;)

can have 47 slash with autotrain

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Thanes? dont make me laugh.[/QUOTE] by Ilaya.

I can make you laugh anytime. ;)

Looking bad for thanes? Well, yes.[/QUOTE] by vaar

I think it look good for Thanes.

ROLF ERIKSON
"The Sober Thane"
FoM

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Heh Rolf.

Purely regarding numbers and the imagnatory "power" I honestly feel that it do not look good. If, however, I add my perception of the "fun factor" and the swell abillity of beeing able to do SOMETHING "always" it is def looking better. I can stretch to good even.

How to put it...
I like my Thane a lot, but totally understand that powergamers goes for other classchoises:)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Joxer & Ilaya, If I were you I wouldnt hype yourself to high. Because you might bump into me, and If you die(Which I believe you will.) you have officially been assraped.

Ty.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Joxer & Ilaya, If I were you I wouldnt hype yourself to high. Because you might bump into me, and If you die(Which I believe you will.) you have officially been assraped.

Ty.

I acually find Champs harder to kill (if well played ofc) then Thanes(well played ofc aswell) vs my mincer ....

haven't any of em after ToA tho :(

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
And I find Mincers easy, simple as that. Aslong as they don't stun me twice and zephyr me. Then I might have some problems killing them. :eek: Atleast with RA's down.

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:

Ty.

I'm looking forward to shove those words down your throat, sir :)

hf and cya soon

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
where the hell do you people get your facts from? no paladin has ever beaten me, yet i have beaten many solo.

and many reavers, thanes..

CHAMP> other pap u mentioned.

i actually play a reaver on pryd.. and no way would it match my champ. Thanes? dont make me laugh.

and Im sure hibs love u in their grps........
or not...

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
personally there are few classes i actually fear solo, I've won all my solo fights with paladins (although these have always been so long i virtually fall asleep first) can't say i've ever gone solo against a champ although i probably have. I usually win when against bards, mincers and archer classes though buffed or unbuffed ;)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
As a SB, I take pallys jsut fine. Champ.... those I fear, unless lower rr. Champ has my vote.

a SB cant beat a pally, unless hes utterly retarded, and got no RAs what so ever.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
must be fun killing unbuffed pallys :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Champs are hard but rare. Only fought a champ my first 3 runs in RvR with reaver at 50 and was quite a hard opponent but finally beat him at 3rd run :)

But you forgot vws and paladins from the list and from all I would say paladins bring the most in a groups.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Valewalker > Reaver > LW Chimp > Thane

S/S Champs are fairly tough, but never lost to LW on either Reaver or VW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom