Which realm do you play in?

Which realm do you spend most of your time playing?

• Albion

Votes: 142 33.5%
  • Midgard

Votes: 111 26.2%
  • Hibernia

Votes: 108 25.5%
  • Split between realms

Votes: 63 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
are the hibbehs not voting ?? 70% of the posts here were from hibs but more albs have voted :twak:

alb here btw

were underpopulated you know!!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
were underpopulated you know!!

not for long if you make use of that you speak of here!

Sharkith.JPG

:fluffle:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer play hib as they r unpopulared, and some caster can nuke though walls :) hmm how easy is that ......

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:
I prefer play hib as they r unpopulared, and some caster can nuke though walls :) hmm how easy is that ......

aand yet you have albs in your sig, hmm I smell contraspionage here, should send Crom on you tbh :sex:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I prefer play hib as they r unpopulared, and some caster can nuke though walls hmm how easy is that ......

Alb qq about hib cheat? Heres a secret mate. Sorc is teh cheat.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
why this thread ??

just count up the figures from the `are AC ...` thread and you`ll see that albs are the underpopulated realm judged by the amount of people who replied.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Im sure you are informed well Muyalaetrix that kids cant register in this forum e? PS it has an age limit 18+ :fluffle:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
100% hibbie never played anyother realm apart from glast for a few weeks

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
Im sure you are informed well Muyalaetrix that kids cant register in this forum e? PS it has an age limit 18+ :fluffle:

damn, do i count for 2 then as i am 36 ?

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Moved back to albion so voted albion, but I do pop back to Hibernia now and again.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
why this thread ??

just count up the figures from the `are AC ...` thread and you`ll see that albs are the underpopulated realm judged by the amount of people who replied.

hmm, 319votes in the nightraidthread, 269 and counting in this. Should land on around 450+ votes in this thread eventually and albs are already ahead here so.. what exactly do you really mean?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
100% hib here, even when glast opened, i went hib AGAIN.

I just like trees, ok?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
hmm, 319votes in the nightraidthread, 269 and counting in this. Should land on around 450+ votes in this thread eventually and albs are already ahead here so.. what exactly do you really mean?

that both polls check the same (what realm people play) and both polls come with vastly different numbers. when you take the numbers of the nightraid, one shouldn`t faill to notice that albs apear to be a minority, while this poll seems to place them ahead in numbers.

A poll on freddies is about as reliable as figures one makes up himself and calls it the result of a poll.

Quad erat demonstrandum.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
that both polls check the same (what realm people play) and both polls come with vastly different numbers. when you take the numbers of the nightraid, one shouldn`t faill to notice that albs apear to be a minority, while this poll seems to place them ahead in numbers.

A poll on freddies is about as reliable as figures one makes up himself and calls it the result of a poll.

Quad erat demonstrandum.
let them be, arguing on fh is a spointless as drinking to stay sober

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
why this thread ??

Muylaetrix said:

Quad erat demonstrandum.

One option is lacking in my poll I made, namely the: I dont give a crap option. It is reasonable to assume where all those missing albs are then dont you think? This poll shows that albs that voted are more than mids and hibs.

And you dismiss the result of polls and in very same thread you claim albs are underpopulated based on another polls result, is it fine to use results from polls when it suits something you want to state and not fine when it doesnt suit you anymore? I know what I usually call that.. It begins with h.. and ends with a y.

Contraria contrariis curantur - isnt always true you know :/

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
Alb qq about hib cheat? Heres a secret mate. Sorc is teh cheat.

^^ At least play rvr aint like bahiee aoe though walls :p enchanter go up an down on stairs aoe hit the one above and below lol. Ooops excuse am I wrong or they using cheat ??

I aint whine but kinda P off that they can do it we cant lol....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not really much of a surprise in the results.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Yeah. Hibguard is owning Alb :(
Clearly shows alb is underpopulated :(

155 vs 103 this far... not counting the multiple realm ones ofc. But they'd prolly log anything but alb chars for major RvR events anyhow. Like, why have OP sorc in siege when you can have a bainshee or WL and actually get rps.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
And you dismiss the result of polls and in very same thread you claim albs are underpopulated based on another polls result, is it fine to use results from polls when it suits something you want to state and not fine when it doesnt suit you anymore? I know what I usually call that.. It begins with h.. and ends with a y.

you clearly fail to see that the only thing i do is doubt the validity of the poll results.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
you clearly fail to see that the only thing i do is doubt the validity of the poll results.

yea you do but you also state that alb is underpopulated in another post, based on a poll in another thread, no? Which is what I find to be funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom