Which realm do you play in?

Which realm do you spend most of your time playing?

• Albion

Votes: 142 33.5%
  • Midgard

Votes: 111 26.2%
  • Hibernia

Votes: 108 25.5%
  • Split between realms

Votes: 63 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thought it'd be nice to see what split of the realms we've got on the RvR forums - given more people voted as hib/mid in the night raid poll I was wondering if that's down to the people posting here or down to albs not wanting to vote.

So, which realm do you spend most of your playtime on at the moment?

If you split your time between two or more realms tick the 4th box :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
What about the hibgard realm?! :mad:

Split between hib/mid.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Hibernia ftw, I do love those trees and well, I like hugging too so.. choice is easy :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
Thought it'd be nice to see what split of the realms we've got on the RvR forums - given more people voted as hib/mid in the night raid poll I was wondering if that's down to the people posting here or down to albs not wanting to vote.

So, which realm do you spend most of your playtime on at the moment?

If you split your time between two or more realms tick the 4th box :)

More importantly how did the family benefit increase go?

Hope all went well :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
You read that old BBC article a few years back about the guy who went for a family benefit review one year, then three years later went back and claimed he'd had five more children - can just imagine the look the people reviewing it gave him - "So your wife has pregnancies that are only 7 and a bit months to have EVERY child and you impregnated her the day after she gave birth each time again?"...Was laughing about that for days - talk about stupidity and greed...

Only play alb these days - my old druid / ranger / etc are retired and have been for years - hib was fun but i must admit i've had my best times in alb with the people i met there...

Edit: For all you old Hib Excal players Autarkis/Elendrias were my two old main Hib characters...

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Still consider alb my main realm but just started a toon or two on hibbie.

Really nice people the tree huggers, prices are a bit steep in housing though!

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
You read that old BBC article a few years back about the guy who went for a family benefit review one year, then three years later went back and claimed he'd had five more children - can just imagine the look the people reviewing it gave him - "So your wife has pregnancies that are only 7 and a bit months to have EVERY child and you impregnated her the day after she gave birth each time again?"...Was laughing about that for days - talk about stupidity and greed...

what if they had twins tho? :p

Hiblet ere !

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb and mid which ever i fancy at the time would also play hib to if i could on the english servers without buying another account.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Hibernia 4tehwin, however Alb/xcal for ezzmode pwnfiltrait0r and hardmode friah! Think i switched from alb to mid 10000 times on xcal, but Midgard is just way too booooooooring.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
are the hibbehs not voting ?? 70% of the posts here were from hibs but more albs have voted :twak:

alb here btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom