Which realm do you play in?

Which realm do you spend most of your time playing?

• Albion

Votes: 142 33.5%
  • Midgard

Votes: 111 26.2%
  • Hibernia

Votes: 108 25.5%
  • Split between realms

Votes: 63 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Born Mid always mid!
Arethir said:
Clearly shows alb is underpopulated :(

155 vs 103 this far... not counting the multiple realm ones ofc. But they'd prolly log anything but alb chars for major RvR events anyhow. Like, why have OP sorc in siege when you can have a bainshee or WL and actually get rps.
Eemm... it clearly shows Albs have 103.. and we Mids have 80.
From all those times Hibs have invaded us, and you Albs have taken the advantage by taking a keep, I'll call you Albernians.. That makes 182 vs 80 :twak:
How unpopulated doesnt that makes us then? Albs underpopulated lol

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
I'm willing to be that 80% of more of the 'split' realmers are people who have moved to Hib from Mid/Alb and are more active on Hib.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
I'm willing to be that 80% of more of the 'split' realmers are people who have moved to Hib from Mid/Alb and are more active on Hib.

Checking the trading boards there is 9 people trading TO Albs, 9 to mid and 3 to hib. Now it might not be totaly accurate but I think it shows that most people moved from 1 realm to Alb or Mid.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Aqe said:
Checking the trading boards there is 9 people trading TO Albs, 9 to mid and 3 to hib. Now it might not be totaly accurate but I think it shows that most people moved from 1 realm to Alb or Mid.

:eek7: ! Scientific to a fault.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
BlackrazoR said:
:eek7: ! Scientific to a fault.
I know that it isnt at all scientific but its the only numbers we got available.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
And where exactly u base your facts? Psycopathetic powah maybe?

I didn't claim to have any facts but I base my estimation on the number of people I know to have Hib alts or to have moved to Hib.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Muylaetrix said:
why this thread ??

just count up the figures from the `are AC ...` thread and you`ll see that albs are the underpopulated realm judged by the amount of people who replied.

that's exactly the reason for this poll - was wondering if albs were either less populous than the other two, not voting or voting as a non-alb (there was no neutral option in that poll)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Split across all realms..sort of.

Here I play almost exclusively Albions (though i do have a few hib and mid alts) but on US DAOC I play on Gaheris (co-op).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom