Misc Which of the following do you trust the least?

Which of the following do you trust the least?

• Bankers

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Politicians

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Police

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Journalists / Media

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Estate Agents

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Lawyers

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Which of the following do you trust the least?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't really say, in Finland it's a bit different as we don't have -as- much dodgy stuff going on(laws are pretty tightly done to favor the employee etc).

Banks are fine, police are fair, journalists...well...nothing special there, estate agents are fine as most apartments are too, lawyers are the quiet bunch and mostly boring. Guess if pushed, politicians. Most bullshit is spouted by them anyway.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Everyone except the politicians can be assumed to be acting simply in their own interests. Politicians have very mixed motivations and it's very difficult to work out if one is making a real ideological stand or just spouting rhetoric.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If they made a real ideological stand they'd be hounded out of office.

I'd have put police down, because of my personal experience (as a law abiding citizen) with that particular brand of scum, but poltiicians do the thing that means they get away with their hobnailed-jackbooted actions...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Journalists being on there :(

Don't feel too bad. I'm a banker. About as popular as Nick Griffin at the Queen's Garden party. You hacked into Millie Dowler's phone. I bankrupted the country. Pub?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Pfft, too hard to make a choice imo. You should have included (used) cars seller though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Journalists are a bunch of lying, scaremongering hacks on the whole.

There are exceptions ofc

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I voted media, but I don't feel that should include journalists as individuals. They write what they are told to, it's the owners and editors to blame.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Can't really say, in Finland it's a bit different as we don't have -as- much dodgy stuff going on(laws are pretty tightly done to favor the employee etc).

Banks are fine, police are fair, journalists...well...nothing special there, estate agents are fine as most apartments are too, lawyers are the quiet bunch and mostly boring. Guess if pushed, politicians. Most bullshit is spouted by them anyway.

Finland politics seems fine at the moment. I heard it stands between "gay pekka haavisto" and sauli niinistö who is totally from right wing.

Soazak

Part of the furniture

There are exceptions ofc

^^ Voted journalists for this reason, although politicians are just as bad.

The rest of the list I have had reasonable experiences with, except the police, while usually good, on occasions they have been cunts.

gmloki

Part of the furniture

There are exceptions ofc
Same here.

All this bullcrap about it being the right thing to take his knighthood away. He took the money, how many more cretinous minions did he have below him who have profited from the tax payers purse yet we do not know who they are or the extent of what they did. Yet all we get is the jingoisitc horse shit about Fred Goodwin loosing his Peerage is a victory for the tax payer.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Vote politicians. Some journalists are right on the level - not all of them work for tabloids. A lot are genuine and real. Very, very, very few politicians are.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Lawyers.
I hate them.
All of them.
Barristers, solicitors, paralegals. ALL of them.
Supercilious, smug, condescending bottom-feeding scum of the earth. They say it's not personal. Sure FEELS personal, fuckers!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What constitutes a banker?

Someone who works in a branch? Someone who works in backoffice IT? Someone who works in a call centre dealing with people's shit for £14000 a year? A mortgage advisor who gets £18000 a year to sell you mortgages that he has absolutely no control over the lending criteria?

And why would you not trust any of them?

Oh, that's right; the gross, erroneous and mass hysteria born out of the financial crisis peddled by the wanky media like the BBC and the Daily Mail.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What constitutes a banker?

Someone who works in a branch? Someone who works in backoffice IT? Someone who works in a call centre dealing with people's shit for £14000 a year? A mortgage advisor who gets £18000 a year to sell you mortgages that he has absolutely no control over the lending criteria?

And why would you not trust any of them?

Oh, that's right; the gross, erroneous and mass hysteria born out of the financial crisis peddled by the wanky media like the BBC and the Daily Mail.
To me a banker is someone who works above all of those you have mentioned. The ones that can make or break a bank, not someone who works for a pittance answering phonecalls to organise a loan or mortgage. The ones that deal with millions and millions of shares a day risking our hard earned money. That is a b(w)anker to me.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
strange, I'd trust you Deebs. as to that list, I guess I would trust politicians the least, then Estate agents, then a tie and then police. I really want to trust the police, because otherwise I have no idea what they're for, but they've never hassled me without a reason whereas the rest of that list have.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
strange, I'd trust you Deebs. as to that list, I guess I would trust politicians the least, then Estate agents, then a tie and then police. I really want to trust the police, because otherwise I have no idea what they're for, but they've never hassled me without a reason whereas the rest of that list have.
You only trust me cos I was too pissed to do anything :p Seriously, politicians, media are plain vermin. I trust lawyers the most as they are governed by a strict code of conduct (the CoC :)) over here.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
To me a banker is someone who works above all of those you have mentioned. The ones that can make or break a bank, not someone who works for a pittance answering phonecalls to organise a loan or mortgage. The ones that deal with millions and millions of shares a day risking our hard earned money. That is a b(w)anker to me.

Investment bankers then, and their bosses?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Investment bankers then, and their bosses?
Sure, they are the ones that have an impact on the other businesses' of banks, ie the private sector. Not one bank failed due to someone fucking up on the private lending/saving sector. They all failed due to their exposure on the investment side. (ie trying to make money at other people's expense)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You only trust me cos I was too pissed to do anything :p

that...may be true. also Chilly and I had agreed that he'd get to body-check you if you didn't behave! since four or five of you could prolly hide inside him I felt safe as houses ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
that...may be true. also Chilly and I had agreed that he'd get to body-check you if you didn't behave! since four or five of you could prolly hide inside him I felt safe as houses ;)
Four or five? Cheeky fucker, Chilly is the size of a Brontosaurus. That is at least 100 of me.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Fucking lawyers, one step above pedophiles, you can trust a politician to bullshit and evade, but..spits on floor..lawyers are the throbbing puss filled warts on humanity, the most hideous, morally bankrupt, life sucking scumbags to ever grace the planet,
First against the wall when the revolution comes.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking lawyers, one step above pedophiles, you can trust a politician to bullshit and evade, but..spits on floor..lawyers are the throbbing puss filled warts on humanity, the most hideous, morally bankrupt, life sucking scumbags to ever grace the planet,
First against the wall when the revolution comes.
Why? They only do what you ask of them?

Embattle

FH is my second home
The problem is I can't pick any since for me there is always a case/examples for each being good, although at the same time there are always going cases/examples for each being bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom