Which enemy person do u respec the most ??

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Mids: Gustav, Rowena <later also an albsie>, Goh, Trollum, Dagger, Svartalf, Remish, Ixnay, Roo <also later albsie>, Skizorr :)

Hibs : only one i ever meet in fair fighting is Jamiesmallicus i actually begin to wonder if he is the only hib out there :)

Albs : Every single one of them with only a few exceptions :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
lol stop whining for solo albs and stop killing my SOLO rr2 SCOUT together with Izihere, this is not the right post but of all enemies I hate you both the most (st0pid apk campers!!)

and I only had respect for Hinnea, but now last time she was with you guys pffft :twak:

actually, my respect for hib as realm is going down ... have yet to see first truely solo one ... had a "radar" encounter one time last week, had Fraps up, made movie, send to Goa and had a nice reply from them :D hope the one that did it learned his lesson!

and no i'm not gonna tell their names :D

do not no who your scout is but if ya not want to get killed do not come to HIB LAND
and where the fec did i say i wanted solo albs hmmmmm ????? i just said i was not guna attack tokay cause i respec him as he solo's u go mile gate = u add on fg - fg fights u add on solo fights but its good to be hated by enemy realm Grins seems we doing something right and thats killing whining albs like you and for your information would have np killing you solo but seen as we close to APK and we get lots of albs passing by we have to get rid of you asap :twak: gif ya name and ill gif ya hug when you die

YOU STOPID MILEGATE CAMPER

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Balthasar said:
I respect ehm :p

the people who solo killed me :worthy:

Yeah
Was really difficult to solo both you and Succi :)

Markpul

Fledgling Freddie
mid: Raggelll (very good shield, hits hard, plays well)
hib: Ramii (met him couple times solo unbuffed)

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
:< i solo sometimes,

here's me duoing mids with a friend

sshot070.jpg

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
YOU STOPID MILEGATE CAMPER

OK a few points I wanna say ;

1) I got killed 4 times by you and ur lovely add just downslope at the first tree's on ur left at apk

2) I get killed 9 times out of 10 BEFORE I reach AMG, I blame 2/3 fg mids for that :D (hence why I have my inv full with port medals, saves me the trouble)

3) IF I see 2 to 1, or 1 on 1 fight, whoever it is, I do NOT leech! IF I do I get spammed till I log saying 'FFS STOP LEECHING WHINE WHINE WHINE FFS GO F*CK URSELF STUPID <beep beep beep beep>, that's why I don't even bother ...

4) Others always leech my kills, I cba to get fingercramps to curse at them either, if you don't like zergs go play Tetris

5) if I do stand on bm's of AMG I can't see how many other alb stealthers there are at my spot cuz erm... they are stealthed maybe???

6) I have been called alot worse by smarter people then you so please don't even bother in trying, you need way more IQ hon ...

Name of my scout is Blouse, and yes I will be in emain tonight and yes I will be solo and yes everytime i die too much I just log and go read a book or watch TV cuz i'm not like most other players whining about it on FH.

I will remain solo for at least till NF comes out, why cuz its out of curtesy of those other solo'ers who want a fair fight. And you have to admit, a solo scout who sucks in melee is such easy arpees innit :cheers:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
90% of alb scouts dont know how emain looks like after amg.

seanpaul : such old pic, can see my FROST3LPH being rr3 there xD

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Mandi said:
yes I will be solo

Solo as in ungrouped? Or solo as in no other albs anywhere near you? ;)

People may be running ungrouped, I do it alot with Usp and Rayenna, however you can be 99% sure that if you attack an Alb, whether they are ungrouped or not, you will get another 2-3 on you as well, especially stealthers, especially in Emain, and especially at AMG.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

People may be running ungrouped, I do it alot with Usp and Rayenna, however you can be 99% sure that if you attack an Alb, whether they are ungrouped or not, you will get another 2-3 on you as well, especially stealthers, especially in Emain, and especially at AMG.

solo as in ungrouped :) unfortunately there could be an alb stealther every 10 feet from me, but who am I to see that or to tell em off eh? they pay for their subs too soo i'm not gonna tell em how to play (unlike some peeps here on FH)

Yesterday I went rvr for over 2 hours and I got 0 rps, nps, i'll get some another time, peeps still forget this is just a game!! see me whining about that?

Anyways, i'll be on in early evening, i'll see how it goes, if I get ganked too much i'm logging and watching a great movie they play on tv tonight :)

P.S. lighten up some people here ffs, if you keep making yourself so angry about whines, flames and daoc in perticular you will never live to see 40 !!
would be funny though, tombstone saying "Died of a heart attack getting ganked in Emain" , when will zerging, adding stop? when pigs can fly and hell freezes over .... so better learn to live with it no?

edit; as alb its always fun after you get ganked too much to just sit at apk for 15/20 minutes, mids get so bored they stand at apk luring albs out, nice arpees I get then :) keep it up mids!!

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

on excal some hib had a nice saying for that :

"Killing an alb is like robbing a bank, if ur not done in 2 minutes you're f*cked"

priceless :worthy:

A

Aoln

remi said:
90% of alb scouts dont know how emain looks like after amg.

seanpaul : such old pic, can see my FROST3LPH being rr3 there xD
Not as if it changes much :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Hib: Jamies, most stubborn elph ever :D

Alb: guess that's gotta be Mattshanes (Hah!)

edit: ssheesh! almost forgot Percy (something)! the mascot of all mid stealthers in DF. long time ago, armsman in pink. never cared if there's a horde of stealthers rampaging through alb side, always went back and kept exping.
Kinda funny if you come to Alb X-roads and find 6+ mids sitting there stealthed and watching him exp :D

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
"Killing an alb is like robbing a bank, if ur not done in 2 minutes you're f*cked"

so true, if its a alb fg, BUT if your bashing on an alb stealther you better be done in aprox ..3 sec? xD

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
OK a few points I wanna say ;

1) I got killed 4 times by you and ur lovely add just downslope at the first tree's on ur left at apk

2) I get killed 9 times out of 10 BEFORE I reach AMG, I blame 2/3 fg mids for that :D (hence why I have my inv full with port medals, saves me the trouble)

3) IF I see 2 to 1, or 1 on 1 fight, whoever it is, I do NOT leech! IF I do I get spammed till I log saying 'FFS STOP LEECHING WHINE WHINE WHINE FFS GO F*CK URSELF STUPID <beep beep beep beep>, that's why I don't even bother ...

4) Others always leech my kills, I cba to get fingercramps to curse at them either, if you don't like zergs go play Tetris

5) if I do stand on bm's of AMG I can't see how many other alb stealthers there are at my spot cuz erm... they are stealthed maybe???

6) I have been called alot worse by smarter people then you so please don't even bother in trying, you need way more IQ hon ...

Name of my scout is Blouse, and yes I will be in emain tonight and yes I will be solo and yes everytime i die too much I just log and go read a book or watch TV cuz i'm not like most other players whining about it on FH.

I will remain solo for at least till NF comes out, why cuz its out of curtesy of those other solo'ers who want a fair fight. And you have to admit, a solo scout who sucks in melee is such easy arpees innit :cheers:

:-0 fair play to you soloing.

when i said

YOU STOPID MILEGATE CAMPER i was been sarcastic cause you said i was apk camper :)

it was just a bit of fun with enemy

and its not just you m8 yesterday was bad for rps. if i see you, hay you might get friendley hug :-0 as some one posted you never no when some one is solo as you just said earlyer they could be stealthed

was no need to go in to IQ and crap :)

what did i call you ? apart from stopid MG camper ?

anyway good luck blouse on getting some arpees :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: KN crew, some Blackbyrd Crew, some BO crew, i hate meeting Http & Drfrau but gotta say the play tough

Alb: See other thread tbh, cant use the words respect and alb in the one sentence

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
...Who am I to see that or to tell em off eh? they pay for their subs too soo i'm not gonna tell em how to play...

I guess that is the difference in mentality between our realms. If I (not that I would) add on another stealther's 1v1 fight (where 'another stealther' is anyone bar random rr1-3 new fotm PL char), I *will* get shouted at, or a snide remark in a PM at least. Just like I will shout at someone that adds on my fights.

Sure they pay their subs, and you pay yours... so by the same argument why should they get a leeched reward (at your expense) for what is mainly your effort? Like you said, you pay your sub. For me its a matter of what I would like someone to do for me, I find 1v1 fights the most fun, so try to keep them that way.

Not having a go at you personally, if you are solo and enjoy playing that way, then cudos to you, just stating my observations between realms. I guess Hib can also do the same thing (I often hear bad things about the Odins crew), but with the highest stealther population alb is always gonna get shouted at.

On another note, the players I respect...

Alb: Tokay, zerged everytime I see him, yet always comes back solo.
Mid: Snornig

atos

Fledgling Freddie
/salute to everyone who respects me. You earned my respect. :worthy:

There are so many nice people out there. I don't wanna mention anyone because I know I'll forgot someone if I do so. :(

Killed me recently? Enjoyed the fight? Wanna talk about it? Send an msg to atos on qnet. =)

/hug

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Since I dont solo much with my shaman ;), these named mentioned are some persons, I respect for the way they are (Meaning... they are nice ppl :) )

Mid : Bananplockaren, Joor, Drfrau, Celinka, Aquen, Zerach (and other guildes)

Hib: Jarakin, Ramble

Alb: Rhodry, Septina, Derric :fluffle:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
so true, if its a alb fg, BUT if your bashing on an alb stealther you better be done in aprox ..3 sec? xD
Ye you should know with an infil on Excali zergion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom