Which enemy person do u respec the most ??

Znip

Fledgling Freddie
There are lots of players that are good at what they do gamewise. However, more than that, I respect people for being very nice persons rather than having much RP:s.

Alb: Sycho/Matt, Oro/Elim, Wilis/Reacher, Ken Wood, Xantos/Xeros

Hib: Sinnica/Tindel, Ramble, Peat, Belisar, Elanna, Penlid

*b*

Loyal Freddie
hib : Aran ( for showing me daoc and putting up with me for the last 2 and half years)
peat, ceastar, usp, ramii, nikolas, anyone who kills onigiri

alb : any stealther that solos and dosen't camp amg ... there are some .. not many but some

mid : anyone i can have a close fight and just about walk away ( 5% hp) ..

used to rescped ... Malevolencia .. bah dam tratoirs

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Slightly off topic wibble but been asked when i yell when i die in a 1-1 and its been a good fight - simple - someone bows to me or salutes or hugs or something to say good fight i give a yell back since /yell starts with /y and so does yes - so im agreeing with ya.

Wibblemode.off
oh thats nice evita m8ty i know now :)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Alb: Septina, Loch, Dreami, Onigiri, Saitoh.

Hib: Maeloch, Sharwyn (Yes mate, I do respect you eventhough you think I strafe abuse you), Barlennan (Stop Ma'ing me please!)

But my most respected opponent has to be...

Arindel. Played well on zerker and warrior, but plays a nasty bard indeed. Always a pleasure fighting your group.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Cheers anyone who mentioned me. Kudos to orenthal and erodafira for being fun opposite numbers and both playing their casters thru' DAoTankalot. Sycho for being a gentleman in the frontiers, Ken Wood for always been fun foe in those night slots.

Belofyrn u on my KoS list so don't do me any favours ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Belofyrn u on my KoS list so don't do me any favours ;)

Hehe. Was nice to see you guys out last night again. I'm dying to know whereever those 4fg or so Hibs disappeared though! We were mightily puzzled when we couldn't find them anywhere..

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
alb: Keif, Jjuraa, Juillie and Mckfly :p
mid: Blejs (too ugly to hate), Majsan for soloing as a warrior and Hatsim for being my biatch! :m00:

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
*looks hurt*

Klav, you dont ...... remember .....

*bursts into tears*

lemme see if I can jog a memory

"bolgs in black"

Locomo, Furball, Cuchuluhain, Slaraigh, Devlin, Usp, Cornell, Iomi.

Hero, Warden, Druid, Hero, Bard, Chanter, Menty, Nutjob.

first 4 were all bolgs, all in dyed black armour, with the green/gold shields n cloaks

Course, this was back in the pre SI Days....

used to have some bloody epic fights with Hrodelbert and you in the DC valley area

Course, I dont rvr as "The Almighty" much, brought him out for a spin earlier, actually dinged to rr5l3, would that I could keep skeleton mode a while longer. Tall Bolgie in Healers embrace with the typhons undyable shield is a bit of a give away.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know many enemies well enough to say I respect them more than others, but I think I can say Belorfyn. Partly for some good fights we had a few months back but mostly for what he wrote in the least respect thread.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Ascending dawn you guys are the best wub u all and respect the most otherwise i wouldnt play this game nomore :)

Alb = Sycho
mid = all you dorf rms are the best bunch of cowboy players :)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
HIB - Neone I remember for my EE days - think I saw Finolin about the other day.. Quinlan is always a pain when I meet him and his ewul group and Mael and his ewul group also tend to hurt alot...

ALB- Onigiri (come mid malev stop being an ewul pfish!) Sycho and the scary ass sorc group that hands me my ass regularly...

'Squish

Noyia

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: Orenthal and Aldoran before he started grpin with Bite and some Hunters (grapple let hunt0rz wipe me)
Hib: Balthasar... well... think u are the only NS i dont stand a chance against :<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I think I had the most respect for Nolby Pride back when I played here :) Just played very good and didn't run with high realm rank people either.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
respected players.

alb: none.
mid: Enhärjarna. <--- nice ppl
hib: none.

I respect nice ppl ingame ofcourse. but I do not respect high rr's that think they are sooooo goood. etc...

:kissit:

Airwalker said:
respected players.

alb: samaroon.

I respect nice ppl ingame ofcourse. but I do not respect high rr's that think they are sooooo goood. etc...

:D :D :D

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
said

Originally Posted by Airwalker
Originally Posted by Airwalker
respected players.

alb: samaroon.

Samaroon is a nice guy.

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Alb : Quindexter, Curou and all guys in Sacred
Hib : Rami
Mid : Royal Shadows!

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
Airwalker said:
respected players.

alb: none.

amen! Enhärjarna > all , not l337 g4nk4g3 $qU4d but general warm guild =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom