which class will YOU use for pvp?

O

old.KW

Originally posted by klavrynd
I want something unkillable and really really REALLY overpowered. Can't make my mind up really....

we talking 1 on 1 ? cos everythings killable in a zerg

but for 1 on 1 a druid is very hard to take down

G

Generic Poster

Leaning on infiltrator... but I've decided on norse-skald(i think). With so much land to cover, I need speed.

I'm thinking of a Bard also, specially for the insta-AoE Mezz. + Buffs/heal/res... ultimate support class < but there lies it's problem. I need something which can melee also.

C

censi

PVP for solo players good classes.
Inf, SB, Light chants, skalds.
PVP for solo players gimped classes
all archer classes, minstrals, shades.

I think ill go celt light mentalist..... you can drop people faster than any other class with 9 sec stun and specced DD. On top of that you get AOE nuker and heals making you a good auxilory damager/healer in a pbaoe group...

and Orange pet is awsome.
(+regens, weak mezz, baseline dot. mid range mana specc dot & aoe dot)

If you are not a stealther u need to group, and group with people who know what they are doing.

guilds will be vital.

T

Tobold

ill be going for pac:48 specced healer (dwarf, ofcourse)

and my inf on the side :)

O

old.chesnor

Serious question here....why are people considering playing very high PAC healers on PvP ??? Like Tobold said 48!!? I wouldn't even go that high on an RvR server....please explain :)

B

Blood

do you get both RP and XP for killing other players?

im gonna be playing luri manachanter, and dwarf pac healer

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by old.linnet
Druid, probably. May get killed a lot but hey, at least I will have a pet tree.

Lin

Druids are actually the class that has the least amount of average deaths on the Dreds.

As for high Pac healers, it depends if you're goingto want to run around solo or if you have a preestablished team you always are going to be playign with (shudders at the thought of a 11 second AE stun combined with 2-3 PBAEers).

R

Roo Stercogburn

Suppression specced SM with possibly the ghetto rez - I'm not respeccing to get high level suppression nukes or the rez on Mid/Pryd so I fancy seeing the difference on the PvP server.

Looking forward to hopefully grouping with peeps that I would normally play against on Mid/Pryd. I like the idea of seeing how the other players that post regularly on these boards are in a team and if they are as good as most of them make out ;)

Cleric or healer I think too.

First order of business on the server is to get guilded with some nice peeps so the griefers get it harder.

Muhahahaha(TM)

O

old.Arctic

Why does everyone pic on the griefers? Like, PvP-server is the hardcore one and it is almost a rule to go around and kill everyone. Like you do not go into emain and walk around not doing any damage to anyone. So i hope and everyother anti-pk will die by my uberdmg pbaoe and my gimppets :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aahh :m00:

O

old.Kennsai

i think im gonna be a sorc, coz i havnt done much on albion and they seem pretty good. i would be a chanter but im a chanter already so that would be kinda boring. :rolleyes:

A

Apathy

NO! I will be the only sorcerer in PvP, dammit.

pHeArz0r ma t3lAm0n!

a.

T

Tenko

Im gonna be a Paladin, for they are THE REAL ULTIMATE POWER!

I

ivan_tribbiani

I changed mah mind im becoming a niteshade with 50 in stealth <so that i wouldnt suffer any damage from any ingame fall ever, and win falldown and stay alive competition> 10 in CS for the best possible crit opener Backstab I , 20 in Piecers and 20 in Swords <so that i can have both damage types on my hands>, and about 21 in envenom, its soooo useless. Im gonna be Uber !!!! ill wear cloth armor all the time, that cons grey to me as well as my weapons <i mean, i will be sooo uber over long period of time as i wont have to repair my weapons and armor, they wont get damged at all when they are con grey> and will not restore my base 40 constitution, ever why waste money on this useless thing. And ill give myself a nickname.......Shadowwarrior!!! Fear mah uber wrath!!!!

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Dannyn

They are clearly not specced right. Also PvP has no to-hit modifier based on level don't forget. Just wait, my BM will make even mattshanes' merc look like a gimp!

You wish:sleeping:

Anyway i going to be a dwarf berserker(maybe),then again might not even be on pvp.

Also if you are one of those people who underate a mercenary,i have to say you are sorely missing out on a good fun hard hitting class.

Any class is good its how you play them!!

T

Turamber

Are tanks really viable for PvP? Unless they're speed buffed (eg skald) they wouldn't seem very worthwhile. Thoughts invited though, I enjoy being a Paladin on the normal server but the lack of speed and ranged attack could be a nightmare in PvP.

Mentalists look good, although maybe too much of a jack-of-all-trades. Sicko's "Battlebard" would be a good one too.

Still not convinced that I'll enjoy PvP, but will give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom