Which class have you settled with?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
As i've missed the boat on beta i don't actually fully know what i will be playing, but undead warlock looks an interesting prospect.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
yaruar said:
As i've missed the boat on beta i don't actually fully know what i will be playing, but undead warlock looks an interesting prospect.

They will be letting more people in with the next phase of the Final Beta, just keep your eyes on the WoW Europe site for when to signup.

Zed

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
What I loved the most untill now:
Maghica Gnome/Mage Tailor/Enchanter
Catzilla Hunter/NE Alchemist/Herbalist
Gnome-girlies are sooo cute and they giggle...the /flirt is a cascade of words that never seems to end! Ofcourse NE are THE SEXY, they don't move but ...glide. I'll surely play those on a RP-server :clap: great potential.
While playing my gnome I noticed a lot of 'd0rf-gun hunters' noisy fellows but it sure looks like fun also combined with Engineer/Mining.

From the horde I tried out:
Cruella Warlock/Undead
Roxelle Druid/Tauren
Those might be alt-material, still fun to play...but I prefer Alliance

But who knows? It'll be a few weeks(at least) till retail, so things may change

Alunaa

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing a rogue since the beta started an really like it a lot
altho would be nice if they could use Axe's and 2H weapons !!!
done some pvp an that's defiently easy!! keeeel keeeeel is easy

Got a hunter up an been playin that a little bit an that's also starting to really rock damn good at pve for sure

Beta PVE 2
Crasher 25 Rogue
Chancer 15 Hunter
:twak:

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
definately Mage as my main in release.. to much fun, PvE and PvP.. aint decided between horde/alliance yet. if horde; undead, if alliance; gnome playing undead mage in beta.. stopped at 30 tho.. dont wanna have played the char to death by release..

will be playin rogue or priest as an alt

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Gnome mage in retail as my main... And if I create any alts, I'll have Night Elf Priest and/or Night Elf Rogue...
Currently playing Night Elf rogue in FB, played Night Elf Priest and Gnome Mage in US Open Beta.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Rogue... or Priest...

Or Warrior... ahh i still dont know :( maybe ill make one of each and be done with it.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
hunter for definite

Im just still deciding between horde or alliance, dwarf looks cool and is good for a laugh but i dunno if orc/troll is better and im trying to find out before retail :)

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
I'm tempted to stick with my Pally. It's slow solo, fighting an elite mob a couple of levels higher can literally take 10mins (a pain when the blessing of might only last 5 minutes). But in a group, there's no shortage of work hacking or healing. Its just hard to gain / retain aggro when the mages start blasting :touch:

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Krunch-X said:
I'm tempted to stick with my Pally. It's slow solo, fighting an elite mob a couple of levels higher can literally take 10mins (a pain when the blessing of might only last 5 minutes). But in a group, there's no shortage of work hacking or healing. Its just hard to gain / retain aggro when the mages start blasting :touch:

Warlock taunt tank pet works well with Pala's as so does a succubus.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock, although i'm not sure yet, have to see how it works with stones and soul shards. It sounds like a lot of trouble. :mad:

if its too much work for me guess i will go for priest.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Warlock's take some time to master. Anybody can pick the class up and play, but it takes some time to master the subtle nuances of the class. Personally I loved the utility of my warlock - but now I am playing the mage I am enjoying similar utility and more firepower. Of course in PvE the pet increases the survivability of the warlock, but I'm pretty torn now whether to go for the warlock or mage as my main in the live game.

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
ill decide in the last second what i wanna be

Ne Druid alchemist or Dworf Hunter enginner

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
i havent acualy played the game yet but from what ive read and what people have told me is that they love playign the shammys

Ziva

Fluffy
Main will be a Warlock for sure and i'm thinking of getting a Priest too :)

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
I gotta say, the Rogue has 'style' potential :)

Having not tried them, I wasn't sure about the "combo" business. But one day, whilst gleefully hacking away at some petrid fiends, I received a whisper "would you help me kill Stalvan?" ...

So replied, "sure" ... less than a second later, a Rogue fades in not a foot from my Pally and wipes out the mob I was working on ...

10/10 for style ;)

So maybe a Rogue, at least in Duskwood anyway, the dark environment really makes the stealth aspect work :D I don't see much about Rogues in Parties ... does anyone have any thoughts?

To me, it's all about style and how others perceive my characters, not what level I am :)

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
Defo going Orc Hunter...
After the Pain!!!! Oh The Pain of playing an Elf Ranger on DAoC, I am over the moon with playing a class whos main weapon is ranged and has Skills associated with it too (shhhh don't tell the Tanks they might haxors WoW and get em removed)
Oh and Orc's the charm too, played a NE Hunter and they just too damn soft and squishey, no chance when a mobs or Horde reaches them in PvP. But Orc's got enough raw stats to give them a chance :)
oh and I /wub my cute Kittie pet too.... she my Best Friend!!

Kurrinos - 27 Orc Hunter - EN7 PvP

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Gnome warlock, played one in beta and will play one in retail, will probably roll a priest as an alt - but not until my lock is 60 and ripping through some tauren calf muscles

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
hey all i cant post threads yet but i just wanted to know what is better a frost mage or a fire mage???? thanx guys :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom