Which class have you settled with?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
First week of the final beta is over now, which has given the majority of the new beta participants (and perhaps the old CB testers too) a chance to test out each of the classes.

So which one will you be re-creating during the retail stage? Personally I will be sticking with my warrior (Orc simply because its the best looking of the Horde races, I despise the Undead hunch and Tauren seem so peace loving and embracive of civilisation that they really should be alliance) quite a solid class despite some niggling issues at this early stage. However there will always be a call for warriors, especially when playing Horde because obviously we don't have access to the Paladins defensive prowess.

Zed

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Re-creating? Nah.

Playing Tauren Shaman atm and loving it, but neither exist on alliance side come retail. :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Shaman or Paladin probably Shaman as i like horde land better.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Altho abit uncertain, most probably going for Paladin, well solid class, maybe bit overpowered hehe :) Or maybe go for Mage or Priest...
So few classes, but still cant make up my mind..

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Im torn between shadow priest or fire mage :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I started in Closed Beta with a Orc Rogue.. got him to level 16.. deleted him rerolled alliance and made a Warrior.. got him to lvl 20.. kind of boring tbh.

Made a Night Elf Druid on the Closed Beta server.. he was lvl 31 when FB came.

So I made a Tauren Druid on another server in FB.. he is lvl 24 now.

So I think I will play a druid.. that class is so god damn fun to play :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im caught between druid and mage, played druid in US beta and loved it but my gnome mage is so cute :(

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Rogue, even if I enjoy playing warrior and mage also.
Sneaking around is more my style.

gin

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playin a dwarf hunter atm. only lvl 14 but still very fun. will prob goto to horde for retail - maybe orc/shamen

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
i like the damage my rogue can inflict and hopefully he will pay out in PVP once it all gets sorted .. haven't really played the other classes, oonly a lvl 3 undead priest. Gonna get my rogue to lvl 20 first and see what poisons are like before i try the others properly.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Playing warlock and its great fun, but then again its the only class ive taken beyond level 20 yet (and thus played at least alil in pvp) so not sure if its gonna be my main in retail. If i have time i will try druid as well.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Playing Taur Shaman in FB and once retail comes out its Dwarf Hunter time :D

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm currently playing a gnome mage, which i intent to have as my alt in retail. My main will mostly likely be human warrior.

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
well after us beta i was definatly gonna be playing a horde hunter. in eu final beta rolled up a tauren shaman which rocks, although not so good as a group healer. now undecided. i loved playing a hunter as u were switching weapons, and had a pet to control, but i solod 3 night elves as a 22 shaman. they were lev 22 rouge, 19 hunter and 13 druid. now i might well be playing a shaman, but could well have a hunter alt

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Mine will be a Gnome Warlock or Undead Warlock in final retail.

Deffo a warlock. :)

Tapper

Fledgling Freddie
NE Druid. or possibly a gnome rogue. there is just somthing about a psychotic little bald dude jumping out a hedge and killing stuff...

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Undead Mage , Lvl 19 and soloed a 16 warlok and 14 warrior :clap:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
hunter,

first alt gonna be paladin or warrior or warlock

all classes are fun, like hunter the most though :O

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't played the beta much, mostly because I don't want to waste time levelling/exploring when I'll do it again in a month.

For retail I'm planning: undead priest, orc rogue(axe spec), tauren warrior, and warlock.

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
still haven't decided yet but leaning towards gnome rogue cute little buggers!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
orc rogue(axe spec)

Sure they can use axe? Only swords, maces and daggers afaik.

And will roll an UD priest if I play wow at retail.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Playing Undead Priest now and loving it, but when retail comes im still not 100% sure which side to pick, Original plan was to be a NE priest in retail, but i love horde land and i love killing nighelves so its a rough choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom