Which bg1 profile are you?

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I've played both bg1 and bg3. Bg3 is for the "more serious" player - lets face it, if you slogged your character to lvl 35 then chances are you're intending taking it to lvl 50 at some point so you're there for the realm points and nothing else. However, with /level 20, bg1 tends to be vastly over populated and rp's aren't such a big deal - fun being the main issue :) at least thats how I see it. I've played a few different characters in bg1 and the same "type" of people keep popping up so I made a kinda list of them - which one are you? :p

MR PERFECT
This guy decides to try a class from his realm that he's never tried before but won't even put a toe in bg1 until he's researched it to make sure he has the perfect stats/spec,is level 24, has a set of spell crafted 99% with maxed out everything and a full enhance Thidranki buffbot.

MR BORED
Is bored so decides to roll a class from his realm that he's never tried before but can't be arsed asking what a good bg1 spec is, therefore ports to Thidranki at /level 20 wearing his free armour/weapons with a totally gimped spec.

Mr NOOB
This guy doesn't have a level 50. This is his first DAoC character and somebody told him he should try bg1 so here he is. Doesn't have a clue whats happening or what he's doing. Easily identifiable by checking out his armour as every dropped piece of it is usually a different colour.

MR ADDICT
Addicted to bg1. Has rolled one of just about every character in his realm. Uses the same name on each one.

MR CASUAL
Has a couple of bg1 characters that he half-heartedly tried to kit out with crafted armour/nice jewellry items but nothing is really capped. Plays it when he's bored, hence he's had the same character now for 4 months and it still only has 100 rp's.

MR EASY MODE
Only ever rolls a character with ranged ability and only ever goes to Thidranki when his realm has the ck. Sits inside spamming range attacks and groups with other people with ranged attacks and refuses to come out (might have to face the enemy then!!) Usually found posting "omg Iwtfpwn" type messages on public forums.

MR FOTM
wont' go near bg1 until he's got a full guild group with him, all in matching armour and cloaks and a proper fotm set up (yes, this does happen in bg1!!)

MR LEECH
Usually a blue con assassin. Spams "lfg" in the pk until somebody takes him then runs around at speed in a fg, unstealthed, leeching the rps and spamming /rude at everybody from another realm that his group steamrolls over.

MR KNOW IT ALL
Doesn't have a clue. Is rude to other players and generally annoying. Also a very bad player. Stands still near ck then types "ffs" 20 times when the 10 rangers/scouts/hunters up there get a very easy crit shot off. Then spams /yell repeatedly until somebody rezzes him. Dies again in exactly the same way constantly until he declares "mids/hibs/albs are so lame" and logs.

MR IN-CONTROL
Tries to take control of his realm-mates within the first few minutes of arriving. Treats the whole thing like a military operation and runs around shouting things like "advance" "attack" and "everybody retreat". Can often be seen running around Thidranki with Seigemaster Barton glued to his ass spamming /cg with "lets take the ck".

I'm sure I missed lots, this list is just from my experience :p Whenever I go to bg1, with whatever character I'm GUARANTEED to find at least one of everybody on the above list :)

Funkybunny

Banned
hehe.. good one. :D but i dont fit that description i am,

MR. TIRED OF ALB ZERGE :p

plays a sb and have lots of fun that way, whenever the albs zerge and camp bottom of mpk hill, run back, pick up an onager and sits on top of mpk hill launching big rocks at the albs :p

and yes.. i only play when im really bored :p

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
None of the above.

MR ENTHUSIASTIC TANK.
Is quite happy to run screaming at the foe secure in the knowledge that his realm will prevail against even numbers. Invariably has his dreams of victory crushed with the sudden realisation that the others have stopped dead halfway, turned around and started running.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I think I am more of a Deletoholic:

*Played since release only ever had a few level 50ties (1-3)

*Constantly deleting, changing realms and making new chars :)

*Does not have quite the leetest gear there is in thid, but knows how to make arrangements for something so that he can compete (since he has done this so many times its scaring :p)

*Usaly unguilded

*Only likes to solo/duo in thid (to see what he can do with the class, no matter the class :p)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
allways full sc to cap all xD

to bad they nerfed af54chain a few patches ago.,
was bugged so it had same imbue as af102 so when using qua99 it was quite easy to cap all =)

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
Very true and very funny, thx for that read ! :D

im more of the "try out class type" just to see how they are.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
:clap:
I've met every one

I used to be Mr Addict, but at least I change the name now, though now I'm Mr Speed, just won't roll char without it.
I'm also Mr 'thnks but I'm soloing'

Funniest ever was knocking back a grp invite then getting a personal tell from one to stay away from them if I didn't want to join.

Heaven forbid 1 solo char might leech some of their precious BG1 rp's :rolleyes:

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
Im sort of MR - INCONTROL :)

its not that i like being the leader its just i hate unorganised groups....

Not realy sure why i picked Albion\Excaliber :p

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Morlantis said:
Im sort of MR - INCONTROL :)

its not that i like being the leader its just i hate unorganised groups....

Not realy sure why i picked Albion\Excaliber :p

sucker for punishment? :)

S

sharon_corr

Veery funny. Let's see... i think i'm a combination of Miss CASUAL && Miss ADDICT && Miss Bored-to-be-oneshotkill-bard-in-emain. Everything else is fun :D

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
MR ADDICT a bit my sb Mrfloppy saw thidranki quiete often he is 44 now tho :)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
MR SUICIDAL SHADOWBLADE also known as MR PAD SITTER
Stealths into the nearest zerg with no hope of escape to kill a wizard with 5hp left that would have died to a blue con Healer. Spends the next 10 minutes on the pad before coming back and doing the same thing. Has a favourite spot on the pad. Often found saying 'I dont suppose theres any chance of a rezz, theres only 30 Albs here' and 'oh ok I'll release then' on chat.

:worthy:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
I think i am a mix between MR PERFECT and MR ADDICT, ive had a ranger rerolled 5 times called Faxi or alternativly Faxxi, i also sc my sets on every bg char i have up and coming(a total of 5) :clap:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probably a Mr Perfect. Always sc my bg1 alts and play with the char builder till i have a spec i feel is nice. Don't play them very often tho, so I'm kind of a cross with Mr Casual. :p

Job said:
Funniest ever was knocking back a grp invite then getting a personal tell from one to stay away from them if I didn't want to join.

I was with my ns (who i soloed 99% of time, duoed a couple of times with my flatmates ranger, but that's cos he was paying me in beer to guard him from infs/sbs :p). Some elf ns in the pk after port kept asking me to grp and spamming grp invites on me, i told him no I always solo it's more fun. He stopped inviting me then, but when i left the pk and stealthed, he stuck to me and followed me about (he wasn't stealthed). Was a bit annoyed but rather than getting worked up over a game i just destealthed, sprinted for a bit restealthed and did a 90 degree turn right. Lost the annoying bugger. :p
Anyway, dunno why i said that. Maybe it was an example of another type of bg1 player, I'll leave someone else to think up the name. :p

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
MR FOTM
wont' go near bg1 until he's got a full guild group with him, all in matching armour and cloaks and a proper fotm set up (yes, this does happen in bg1!!)

hehe I encountered an alb GG in Thid, was there with my now deleted totally overpowered savage (had to try one, and agrees that savage are/were overpowered) but they werent that leet they let me run in from behind and kill there CC sorc, that was while they tried to camp MTK :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
MR PERFECT
This guy decides to try a class from his realm that he's never tried before but won't even put a toe in bg1 until he's researched it to make sure he has the perfect stats/spec,is level 24, has a set of spell crafted 99% with maxed out everything and a full enhance Thidranki buffbot.

Thats me to some extent, though the last BG toon i made (Thane) i didn't bother making an SC setup, i just passed my armour to the guild SCer and asked her to do what she could with it :)

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Mr? Where's the Ms? :flame:

ok sorry I know i'm just being annoying.. :) I'd probably go with the erm... casual type. I've had lots of alts I just make for bg1.. just for fun. I get them decent armor and weaps but not spellcrafted stuff.... what a waste. I don't need to pwn I just need to have fun

Fapuse

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe i would say Mr Easy Mode, but not the one described. I just rolled a BD for bg1, now that is an easy mode :D And I like it (enemies dont). And then i fit Bored one, probably..

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
MR NON FOTM

I always roll chars that arent like/much played.
I had a nice full AIR Theurg which I got to 450 rps ;)
Now I'm playing a nice 2H specced paladin -> Hib caster get pwned for 250+ dmg per hit :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
MR PERFECT with some changes

i always have SC sets that cap all stats/skills and get all resist near cap.
i have a bb, that gives me best bg1 buffs + damage shield (also has a SC set).
though, i dont roll classes that i havent played yet, since i have played them all :D

Weezle

Fledgling Freddie
None of the above

I am mr solo

Yes, SC 99% qual suit with nice rog stuff etc. but never groups and tries to stay away from the usual places such as mb, ck etc. I've never grouped with any of my stealthers (except once with a guildie) and try hard to keep it that way. It's getting harder to find soloers but I usually find a straggler now and then.

If I play a tank I usually try to find stealthers and if I play a caster I usually end up trying to stay away from them... I've played all realms and enjoyed them all equally.

Xplo

Banned
I was erverything of the above, now i'm Mr. Perfect.

The SC on my arms Demafracture was worth it since I 1/2 shot casters and 2/3 shot non SC'd tanks :twak:

When toa comes out i'll make an Ogre with the same name and sc :p

Cheesehound

Fledgling Freddie
mr.perfect

got 5 bg1 alts with 99% overcharged spellcraft armour and weaps.

damn, im pityfull

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Dont fit any of the profiles.

I just enjoy Thid, it's fun rvr without all the elitist crap supplied by needing a good rr/lvl 50 bb/best items plus full MP o/c atrmour and ablatives etc, etc etc....

Try any class you are curious about, one days lvling with /level 20 and your good to go have some fun without having to wait to lvl 50 to play pvp aspect of the game.

I guess i'm just Mr.LOWBIELEVELRVRLOVERLOVER :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
:clap:
I've met every one

I used to be Mr Addict, but at least I change the name now, though now I'm Mr Speed, just won't roll char without it.
I'm also Mr 'thnks but I'm soloing'

Heaven forbid 1 solo char might leech some of their precious BG1 rp's :rolleyes:

I used to take a lot of abuse in the BGs with my skald (Dodge) when I refused to join groups because I didn't want to cap out fast.

It was a very long time ago now but I guess I'd be:

MR SOLO
Runs around solo just about everywhere, his deathspam can be seen quite often but he will hardly ever be seen by his realmmates and will only enter fights that he is sure he can win. Will usually become notorious throughout enemy realms just as he is capping out, then will never be seen again.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
right, im MR SOLO also :p
i fucking hate zergs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom