wheres the mutual respect

brad

Fledgling Freddie
There never was any.

I remeber before clustre it was preety respectable as a soloer, but that all changed with clustre. Like on prydwen if fg's knew you wouldn't mess with them when fighting they wouldn't mess with you. Even KF would respect soloer, but with the onset of shear numbers alot of that when to pot.

You still get the soloers/groups that will respect each other, but i would say 98% of people don't now. But then again the soloer respect each other but thats not put forward to others as they have to earn it. You can't assume someone in rvr is trustworthy now as generally it creates more problems than they solve.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I remeber before clustre it was preety respectable as a soloer, but that all changed with clustre. Like on prydwen if fg's knew you wouldn't mess with them when fighting they wouldn't mess with you. Even KF would respect soloer, but with the onset of shear numbers alot of that when to pot.

You still get the soloers/groups that will respect each other, but i would say 98% of people don't now. But then again the soloer respect each other but thats not put forward to others as they have to earn it. You can't assume someone in rvr is trustworthy now as generally it creates more problems than they solve.

Problem there is and certainly whas a differance between Prydwen - Excalibur mentality, but then again most people really dont care. Dig up some old threads if you wanne get sentimental.
Not to saying there isnt players alike between the 2 servers though, but Prydwen players know what i mean :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i know what you mean :) remember when they clustered, was playing my inf back then, used to prydwen non-adding stealther policy, then all those excal stealthers were just adding and zerging everything 24/7.. was kinda surprise for us.. still remember all the whine on #prydwen.stealthers :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats pretty much horseshit tbh...

Shadowss

Banned
thats pretty much horseshit tbh...

Lol i remember just before the cluster lots of infils were saying " Dont worry people get ready to start getting lots of arpees coz the excal stealthers are shit"

Lols Its so true.. only a verrry small amount (like 2 sbs 2 ns's) are decent ,no rangers or hunters.

and tbh if i remember correctly Prydwen did used to be stealthzerg lols but when agramon was realeased ( think that was a patch before the cluster wernt it?) by then the respect level was very high only a small majority added:)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Lol i remember just before the cluster lots of infils were saying " Dont worry people get ready to start getting lots of arpees coz the excal stealthers are shit"

Lols Its so true.. only a verrry small amount (like 2 sbs 2 ns's) are decent ,no rangers or hunters.

and tbh if i remember correctly Prydwen did used to be stealthzerg lols but when agramon was realeased ( think that was a patch before the cluster wernt it?) by then the respect level was very high only a small majority added:)

Well this ickle hunter has no probs soloing your inf:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH

myself and habemus were taking it in turns to suck the donkey ball, while kilsemba and porkbelly were flying the flag....

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Eul respects those that deserve the respect, the rest of the zergers get raped and ruded after they've added on him before and now they hate him. Think people are just bitter. :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
he adds on everyone period. That was proven when he added on my unguilded reaver in a 1vs1 fight in his 1rst day if rvr (so he didnt know it was me). So get a clue Brad.
He can add all he wants for all i care, just one thing i cant stand is hipocrisy.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ur unguilded rog lord reaver seems to added 3 times before he got chained straight on so dont come here a whine its old.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Are there any 2 opposing counterparties left in this game that actually have some feeling towards each other that isnt utter contempt or hatred...

back in the days when I was around to govern and keep the militia in check, there was a lot of respect and good vibe between realm adversaries people generally got on... didnt mind loosing... didnt mind bad things so much and had some fun...

all I see on FH is crying.... its unbelievable man!

And this is not a pisstake thread!

Contempt keeps it interesting :)

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Are there any 2 opposing counterparties left in this game that actually have some feeling towards each other that isnt utter contempt or hatred...

back in the days when I was around to govern and keep the militia in check, there was a lot of respect and good vibe between realm adversaries people generally got on... didnt mind loosing... didnt mind bad things so much and had some fun...

all I see on FH is crying.... its unbelievable man!

And this is not a pisstake thread!

Plenty of people, but what you'll find is that we generally stay clear of FH - or at least the whine threads :cheers:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Mutual respect ?

That began it's journey down the slippery slope,around about the time that Patch 1.50 appeared.

:(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i dont have to lie every knows what u go for, ur mumma should learn u that.

Indeed everyone knows i zerg, at least i dont pretend i solo :kissit: and /rude everyone i kill and add, and then come here to enlarge epeen.
Get a clue d***head :p

Oh and my momma told me to kos hipocrits :) so dont be suprised you get zerged/added lol see you out there ^^

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed everyone knows i zerg, at least i dont pretend i solo :kissit: and /rude everyone i kill and add, and then come here to enlarge epeen.
Get a clue d***head :p

Oh and my momma told me to kos hipocrits :) so dont be suprised you get zerged/added lol see you out there ^^

the ones who pretending to solo are stealthers in ur guild it seems, dont have to say more. And i dont get suprized by noobs that includes u f***head.
Said this many times dont come and comment stuff u dont have a clue on u selfpwn urself moron :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
he adds on everyone period. That was proven when he added on my unguilded reaver in a 1vs1 fight in his 1rst day if rvr (so he didnt know it was me). So get a clue Brad.
He can add all he wants for all i care, just one thing i cant stand is hipocrisy.

For some reason i feel im going to lean towards the person that nearly has 5k solo kills on his belt, over the random zergsurfing caster that you are.

I know eul for a fact respects people that deserve and people that don't get whats comming to them. Going by your playstyle of your wizard, i doubt you were much different when playing your reaver. You see someone add on , ie you in this situation on another persons fight, eul will do the exact same to you right after.

Both me and Eul add, but only to the people that deserve it.

If i see some random pala for example having a 1v1 with a hib/mid i'll leave em be. And so would Eul tbh. But i give up trying to argue, both me and eul know how solo rvr works where as you don't. And neither do a majority of people. Yes at times we do group, but thats life in rvr when a majority of the time people are fucktards.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL brad u try argue with an idiot who never tried solo in his life for a change?
Some ppl are born shitplayers and hes one of time period. Btw u f***head wizard that solo kills turned out to be 5300 now u might need another screenshot of it? Too many shitplayers of ur kind out theres so 10k solo wont be any problem to reach.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
TBH I try & respect other players. I throw hissy fits if I'm barding & my group decides to take out solo's, if I'm not barding then I generally don't hit whatever solo it is my group decides to hit & make my feelings known. When I'm solo on my hero I don't add on others fighting & I don't pile into fg vs fg fights.

Now it's not because I'm holier than thou, it's because I hate it when it happens to me & why should someone else have to suffer that? Problem is after I've been duo'd down on my hero for the n'th time or run over by a fg the only way I can get back is to log off & not feed those people rp's.

Maybe if the hero wasn't group spec'd I'd be able to take down duo's, but without purge & IP I don't really stand a chance. My fault as I live in hope that someone will need my hero for grouping again one day :).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
For some reason i feel im going to lean towards the person that nearly has 5k solo kills on his belt, over the random zergsurfing caster that you are.

I know eul for a fact respects people that deserve and people that don't get whats comming to them. Going by your playstyle of your wizard, i doubt you were much different when playing your reaver. You see someone add on , ie you in this situation on another persons fight, eul will do the exact same to you right after.

Both me and Eul add, but only to the people that deserve it.

If i see some random pala for example having a 1v1 with a hib/mid i'll leave em be. And so would Eul tbh. But i give up trying to argue, both me and eul know how solo rvr works where as you don't. And neither do a majority of people. Yes at times we do group, but thats life in rvr when a majority of the time people are fucktards.

Eul dosent respect himself even less the others. Any player that /rudes everyone he kills is either retard or a moron. And fyi if you dont trust me just look around on FH and see im not the only one saying he adds like a prick.
Even tho i dont like you, i would believe that you wouldnt add on a 1vs1 fight, but this guy is such a fecking hipocrit he adds on fights either fg ones or solo ones and then comes here to this forum to enlarge his epeen.
So yes, i will add on him on any oportunity i can even if i have to walk over all of albion to chase him

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing, people started to flame each other again. Can't we make an all round flame thread instead? :D

No disrespect, I'm sure you are all good players with huge e-dongs and all that. But do people people play a game or whine at a forum? People who have to whine at a forum constantly, should just take a break from the game instead.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing, people started to flame each other again. Can't we make an all round flame thread instead? :D

No disrespect, I'm sure you are all good players with huge e-dongs and all that. But do people people play a game or whine at a forum? People who have to whine at a forum constantly, should just take a break from the game instead.

/vi:worthy:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh Mr Censi barking on about respect trying to impress the new players when all us older players know him as the lord os stealthzergers:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom