wheres the mutual respect

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Are there any 2 opposing counterparties left in this game that actually have some feeling towards each other that isnt utter contempt or hatred...

back in the days when I was around to govern and keep the militia in check, there was a lot of respect and good vibe between realm adversaries people generally got on... didnt mind loosing... didnt mind bad things so much and had some fun...

all I see on FH is crying.... its unbelievable man!

And this is not a pisstake thread!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
obviously the kingdom is in a dire need of an overlord!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Is this a piss take thread?!?!???

Amphrax/Arauddry <-------Censi wannabe

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Is this a piss take thread?!?!???

Amphrax/Arauddry <-------Censi wannabe

Didn't you see him saying this wasn't a piss take thread? :eek:

Personally I don't hold that much grudge against other people who play lame and I try to be as fair as it's possible these days of non-stop zerging. Yeah sometimes I might nuke you or shear you with my cleric! But most of the time I don't even put up a fight and just sit down to get zerged.. That's life on Dyvet for me atm!

But my fight vs. Netcode's hunter today was epic :wub: :cheers:

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
obviously the kingdom is in a dire need of an overlord!

Once a base is established, building units is the most important consideration. To spawn units, a Zerg player must highlight their Hatchery and/or select a Larva, and morph it into an available unit type for a set resource and "control" price. The Larva changes into an egg, which hatches after a time period contingent upon the type of unit, bearing the desired unit ready for service in the Swarm. When the Zerg need more "control" in order to create more units, they build an Overlord unit as the analog to Terran supply depots and Protoss pylons.

Zerg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any 2 opposing counterparties left in this game that actually have some feeling towards each other that isnt utter contempt or hatred...

back in the days when I was around to govern and keep the militia in check, there was a lot of respect and good vibe between realm adversaries people generally got on... didnt mind loosing... didnt mind bad things so much and had some fun...

The old laws are gone and these new coming shit stealthers are result of it.
Some of oldies are coming back tho 1 by 1 :)

marem

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, I love Shatterhand, hes sexual, like a lady.

Shadowss

Banned
No but seriously u posting it and Eul talking in the thread about respect..

is this a piss take thread?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It was phased out in the SI release afaik Arthur needed his RPs

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
well acc has been given to my gm i v v rarely play it i got acces he keeps it open so i don't complain can log on it etc :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
The game started to die Censi when you and your irc fanbois started all the 'your the best stealther ever , No your the best ,no your the best' i love you BS. DAOC was it its finest with the relic raid hatred posts (Ardamel days...) when x3000 albs would post their hatred for Midgard and swear vengeance!

Disclaimer: I don`t hate Lasttime,Galladry or Shat Hand tho they special :p

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
I don`t hate Lasttime,Galladry or Shat Hand tho they special

:worthy:Lol a Christian soul "Love ur enemy" ftw:cheers:

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
The game started to die Censi when you and your irc fanbois started all the 'your the best stealther ever , No your the best ,no your the best' i love you BS. DAOC was it its finest with the relic raid hatred posts (Ardamel days...) when x3000 albs would post their hatred for Midgard and swear vengeance!

Disclaimer: I don`t hate Lasttime,Galladry or Shat Hand tho they special :p

special as in retarded :p ? /wub u too shrew tbh i miss those days too but then was no op items etc that could kinda let u solo lot .... and it was fun 3fg stick zerg etc but sometimes not :p

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
People will leave you to fight. Even groups will leave you to fight. Much depends on your location though... Sit on a zerg route and everyone is gonna want to stab you with nasty sharp things, especially if you have a well known name, such as 'censi'. ;)

Nice fights earlier btw ckiller, you hurt... I can't chain 3 fights without a rest though, not enough poisons in my pack & my timers are long -_-

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
People will leave you to fight. Even groups will leave you to fight. Much depends on your location though... Sit on a zerg route and everyone is gonna want to stab you with nasty sharp things, especially if you have a well known name, such as 'censi'. ;)

Nice fights earlier btw ckiller, you hurt... I can't chain 3 fights without a rest though, not enough poisons in my pack & my timers are long -_-

Assassins chaining lifebane on me is just to fckin hard atm :) I need remedy hehe. But was fun truly

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

It may not be a piss-take thread, but it is somewhat hypocritical to the point where im almost tempted to think it's sarcasm, or a close approximation? ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
The bile that porreth from the forum that is FH is at quite an astonishing level at present. More so than in ye olde days me thinks.

Tis a cryin shame as it seams the more experienced a player the more toxic it becomes.

Arrogance and ego, frustration and anger - its all there seams is left holding the Dyvet custer together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom