Football Wheres That Bloody Mickey Mouse (Scouse)?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Thank you and yes it was a great game, I really enjoyed it.

Ah well it all looks good for Leeds after that and I can't imagine it has messed with their confidence to lose only 1-0 to the 'pool.

Good game.

Unlucky m8. Good game. I don't even know what BT is, so I guess I'll have to dig out my old paypal account (if it's still there!) :)

BT is bank transfer chum, gimme your account number and sort code and I can send it straight to your account, and I do insist I pay so unless you want to give me your address and have a big hairy Stokey standing on your doorstep BT or Paypal is easiest way :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good game well played all round, and I agree with Tremz0r, we looked pretty good all things considered.... love that Snodgrass chappy :)

Trem

Good game well played all round, and I agree with Tremz0r, we looked pretty good all things considered.... love that Snodgrass chappy :)

Snodgrass is class but his name isn't :D

Jup and all the other Leeds supporters also agreed to the wager by posting in this thread by the way Scouse, so you should be looking at around 8 whole pounds or something.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
G'wan then - get me some paypal details or sommat :)

Gaylord :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Can't you pay him when he turns up on your doorstep with jizz? Then he can look your son in the eye when you hand over the money that was for his fit-inducing sweets. :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jup and all the other Leeds supporters also agreed to the wager by posting in this thread by the way Scouse, so you should be looking at around 8 whole pounds or something.

Lol - my girlfriend's just called me mean because of your post! I must be profiteering by proxy!

Can't you pay him when he turns up on your doorstep with jizz?

I'm not going to turn up with jizz. I'm going to make it in front of him. I think that job'll be a darn sight easier if his son's there too :)

Edit: I have to say I am liking the sudden burst of financial sympathy that appears to be directed towards me in this thread.

Trem

Edit: I have to say I am liking the sudden burst of financial sympathy that appears to be directed towards me in this thread.

A bet is a bet!

Do you want us to donate it to Deeblar then?

Wheres that god damn Thadius? :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I didn't mean throw a cup of jizz in his face (as funny and maniacal an image as that creates in my head), I kinda meant turn up with jizz inside you. :)

Trem

Yeah I didn't mean throw a cup of jizz in his face (as funny and maniacal an image as that creates in my head), I kinda meant turn up with jizz inside you. :)

His jizz would be unleashed the second he sets eyes on the sexual hunk that is Trem, yessum, yessum indeed.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's TREMLAR, and full grown hairy men ejaculate as he walks by!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do you want us to donate it to Deeblar then?

Yep. Throw money at the large one. In fact, I think we should have a rule that all bets on FH should go to deebs - in cash format, dipped in a cup of Cal's jizz. :)

Trem

Yep. Throw money at the large one. In fact, I think we should have a rule that all bets on FH should go to deebs - in cash format, dipped in a cup of Cal's jizz. :)

Its called le jizz in his parts.

I actually think my subs have gone now so I may as well just pay them.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Good game and enjoyed it.

Just shows though, Beckford is only a League One player, no more :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its not the first time somebody has been robbed by the scousers...

:(

Trem

They were very bloody good, I can see them topping the group. That lad they have who looks like Brain May is pretty fucking special. Lyon are pwning as well, oh dear Liverpool it isn't an easy group in the slightest.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Jovetic is the bloke who looks like a members from the doors. irrc manure were in for him a couple of years back but couldn't sort out a work permit, looks like they might have missed a trick there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't really care. We've got enough European Cups ;)

We played shit in the first half. Just walking about. Really blaise after the 6-1 drubbing we gave Hull.

Rafa gave 'em a roasting at half time and they came back out and were better than them.

Lazy f00king oiks. But it does mean I really fancy us against Chelski on Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom