Football Wheres That Bloody Mickey Mouse (Scouse)?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Right chum, before the drubbing your boys will get tonight at Leeds I was wondering if you have any excuses lined up for tomorrow? :p

Do you fancy a small wager, I am that confident of us winning that I would be willing to place a massive £2 bet on the outcome, I accept Paypal and BT if you just want to pay it over now to save mithering over it tomorrow.

*runs*

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*hides behind Trem*

Little known fact - I also support Leeds :eek6:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
*hides himself and Trem behind Brooky*

:eek:

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
A whole £2 eh Trem?

As an interested neutral I think Leeds will probably score but I'd back Liverpool to win.

M

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
the might whites are all powerfull, well so far this season anyway...

i hope we dont get stuffed 5-0 as that will be a confidence breaker thne we goto mk dons and then they will prolly beat us.

but check out this photo i took yesterday of a FULL rainbow ending in the mighty elland road

lufcrainbow.jpg

Thadius

Part of the furniture
you living up cottingly way dark orb?

Edit: I reinstalled an old copy of champ manager(03/04, the last season Leeds were in the Premiership).

End of first season, got rid of all the big time charlies, kept them up AND won the League Cup.

The debt is almost gone to, the joys of the loan market!

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, get in you Leeds bois :p

Ill be leaving work at 6 and going straight to the Scabby taps :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
as leeds only drew 0-0 with southend I cant see them drawing or even scoring against liverpool. torres to get a double hat-trick would be good for my fantasy team :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Some Liverpool baiting cost me a facebook friend the other day... all I said to them was that their defending is shit, Carragher is useless and is it possible for them to tackle a child (Hines - West Ham) without hacking his legs to bits. Said fan then presumed I must be a Manc to badmouth the mighty mighty Scouse and when I pointed out his views were shrouded in bias he removed me.

Bwahahaha.

I really, really hate Liverpool and most of their fans. They're hilarious spastics.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hehe, get in you Leeds bois :p

Ill be leaving work at 6 and going straight to the Scabby taps :)

I didnt think scarborough taps had sky. Mind you, havent been in Taps for ages!

3 Legs is usually a good crack if you go their on a good day and dont cotton on your a non-Leeds fan.

Sports Bar is usually buzzing too, but i only went for for England qualifiers

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thought so, could tell by the angle ;)

Im an Hunslet/Beeston lad myself :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some Liverpool baiting cost me a facebook friend the other day... all I said to them was that their defending is shit, Carragher is useless and is it possible for them to tackle a child (Hines - West Ham) without hacking his legs to bits. Said fan then presumed I must be a Manc to badmouth the mighty mighty Scouse and when I pointed out his views were shrouded in bias he removed me.

You've got a "facebook friend" and you call US hilarious spastics?? :p

Soz I missed the thread! I've been very busy setting up childline-like call-centres all over Leeds to cope with the inevitable flood of Leeds fans calling to discuss their need to self-harm after the match tonight.

I will of course match your £2 bet Trem. However, I must warn you that £2 seems like untold riches for an unemployed scummy layabout like me (I could fit my car out with hubcaps for life on that), so if I feel the need to collect in person and, say, jizz on you with excitement, you'll be OK with that, right?

Trem

I will of course match your £2 bet Trem. However, I must warn you that £2 seems like untold riches for an unemployed scummy layabout like me (I could fit my car out with hubcaps for life on that), so if I feel the need to collect in person and, say, jizz on you with excitement, you'll be OK with that, right?

Same here, I have had to not buy the boy any fit inducing sweets for a month to save the £2, oh and I insist on the jizz!!

Let the battle commence!!!

Trem

Offside my arse :eek:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bloody right Trem - bloody awful decision that one - good game though :)

Trem

Bloody right Trem - bloody awful decision that one - good game though :)

Awesome game and Leeds don't seem out of their depth at all, don't forget Liverpool have fielded their strongest team.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Aye, Gerrard and Torres are shit. Jay Spearing will own you all!!!! :)

Edit: Yeah, looked like a goal to me but the linesman was unsighted so unlucky. I think you've played better but mainly through effort. The quality's evident in some of the liverpool players but they're dicking about like annoying children (Riera mainly).

Trem

I feel sorry for Babel, hes a great player but obviously doesn't really fit into Rafa's plans. Shame and I can see him going in January.

38'000 crowd, its so sad where Leeds have ended up.

:(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Babel's got it, but has been shit since we had him. This season may be different though as I think he knows he's drinking in the last chance saloon.

Ngog's not up to standard, which probably makes what he's just done (against the run of play I'll concede) all the more galling...

Tell you what, if it finishes 1-1 ya fancy coming to Anfield? :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Trem

Fucking bollocks :(

BT or Paypal Scouse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol. Don't be a villa fan and discount your team before the end of the match :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol, he's gonna bring Torres on :)

Edit: Nah, he just brought him out to scare ya...

Trem

BT OR PAYPAL???

:eek:

I do have to say I thought we didn't look 2 leagues worse than Liverpool, weaker team or not we did ok.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Unlucky m8. Good game. I don't even know what BT is, so I guess I'll have to dig out my old paypal account (if it's still there!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom