Wheres Aoln !!?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Load of crap that. I far removed from that. I a step beyond that cos I know wot I doing all the time - well unless I drunk.

Nah you dealing with the devil himself. A thoughtful and fairly kind devil though that dishes out more nastiness to himself than others.

I likes these little talks - do you? :) .

Edit: wouldn't be surprised if I get banned soon though. I can feel it coming.

A

Aoln

Every post you make shows signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder... even this one :)

I enjoy the talks too, seriously regret staying in tonight but atleast this has given me something to do.

And I doubt you'll get banned since you're not breaking any rules, just being big headed :p

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
/hug come back aoln!!

Im back so easy realms points for you!:worthy:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah. I am on these boards wot I ain't in real life. I am the complete opposite. Infact tis why I am 'ill'. I too sensitive and always have been. It destroys me. Hence I have to avoid peeps most of the time. I one odd son of a b**** for sure. An amazing brain that has a terrible flaw. I am really good at anything I attempt but I standing on a thin layer of ice. Don't take a lot for that ice to break and me to fall through. When I do fall through it takes me years to get to the surface again. My period of playing on DAOC has seen me submerged and fighting my way back to the surface. I back on the surface now - or at least I 3/4s way out of the cold cold water. Wot has this got to do with RVR - nothing and is why I will probably get banned soon :mad: . But like you say tis a good way to pass some time.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
<3 <3 <3 P i p <3 <3 <3

I used to hate you man, adding me etc.

But now when you add me i just laugh, you entertain me so much with your posts :>

keep it up mate :D

Another Warlock bites the Dust!

:worthy:

pip

Banned
Infanity said:
<3 <3 <3 P i p <3 <3 <3

I used to hate you man, adding me etc.

But now when you add me i just laugh, you entertain me so much with your posts :>

keep it up mate :D
Comon it was prydwen:( Add why you could or wait another week for rp:fluffle: Cluster dah rox:)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
Load of crap that. I far removed from that. I a step beyond that cos I know wot I doing all the time - well unless I drunk.

Nah you dealing with the devil himself. A thoughtful and fairly kind devil though that dishes out more nastiness to himself than others.

I likes these little talks - do you? :) .

Edit: wouldn't be surprised if I get banned soon though. I can feel it coming.

What would had happen if there wasnt Daoc for this guy. Thats an interesting question isnt it? Propably he would be someowhere in the dark streets killing people or young girls or children or what ever to show the world that he is 'the devil him self' and whatever other ill thoughts he has for him self.
And just think that there are people that belive that violent PC games sould be banned.

For me, i rather have him killing virtual staff than real people.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I think I have milked this 'I am meaner, leaner and nastier than you lot' as far as I should ;) . After all I ain't playing the game anymore. I just got one thing more to say:

GIVE US A BIG HUG WILL YAH :fluffle: .

Hehe - you knows I feels kinda better for that.

Oh well I leave you to it and try to keep of the whisky :drink: .

Bye for now.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Nah you dealing with the devil himself.
Funny, I heard the devils greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist oO

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Youse lot get so uptight with my postings yet I am laughing me ed off.

Has it ever crossed your mind why?

a) You try hi-jack threads (such as this one) to say how good you are at a computer game. Reason why you hi-jack threads is because you know no-one gives a f00k about you & your daoc *uberness* & so you try to draw attention by using someone elses thread aka attention seeker.

b) You talk (type) complete utter shit
c) You never know when to stfu
d) We dont like your shorts \o/ (for those of us that were unfortunate to see the RL pic of you (classic tbh) on yet another thread you prob hi-jacked)

http://mkj.me.uk/runningclub/members/membersfull/mark.jpg ..yup the shorts do it for ya imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom