:touch:

you suck aoln

irl

LOLOLOL

+1?

sorry aoln :( :fluffle:

A

Aoln

Indeed, and GOAs shitty subscription system won't let me renew, so i've been attempting to play Grmligast but i'm pretty shit at it.

A

Aoln

Brite said:
<aoln> maybe i should renew and go overdrawn

aoln cant afford subs LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:touch:

you suck aoln

irl

LOLOLOL

+1?

sorry aoln :( :fluffle:
I have money in cash .. :(

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
Indeed, and GOAs shitty subscription system won't let me renew, so i've been attempting to play Grmligast but i'm pretty shit at it.

oh thats you on there. Why are you shit at it then?

A

Aoln

inqy said:
oh thats you on there. Why are you shit at it then?
Because i'm inexperienced at assassin, i'm slowly getting better though :p

And why have you been looking for me? What have I done? I don't want to be stalked :(

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
He came out with me. We had a few drinks and a few more. Then he started boasting about his exploits in this sodding game. Stuck it as long as I could but he went on and on. Took him outside and beat the crap outta him and left him in the gutter :twak: . Probably still there :) . Must be decomposing by now :puke: .

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wassit like to be 'normal' Cstasy? Boring as f*** eh. I know one thing it makes forra crap DAOC player.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Wassit like to be 'normal' Cstasy? Boring as f*** eh. I know one thing it makes forra crap DAOC player.

Wassit like to be 'fucked up in the head' MJK? Boring as f*** eh. I know one thing it makes forra crap DAOC player.

A

Aoln

Infanity said:
Wassit like to be 'fucked up in the head' MJK? Boring as f*** eh. I know one thing it makes forra crap DAOC player.
I reckon being fucked up in the head would be quite fun, whenever the retard bus drives passed they look like they're having a riot of a time.

Not to mention the fact that everytime he fails it doesn't matter because he's so deluded he makes some stupid excuse and actually thinks hes good, despite everyone else thinking he's a sucky retard.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
I reckon being fucked up in the head would be quite fun, whenever the retard bus drives passed they look like they're having a riot of a time.

Not to mention the fact that everytime he fails it doesn't matter because he's so deluded he makes some stupid excuse and actually thinks hes good, despite everyone else thinking he's a sucky retard.

You think being MJK would be fun ?

He thinks hes like amazing cos he can run through with level 21 weapons lieK! and he can kill blue saraceens!!

He also posted he is a master of poetry.
He also posted hes the king of thidranki.
He also posted run through was a skill.

i wish hed get posted out of freddyshouse.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Weird thing is though all you lot keep saying I failed but you died to me. Who failed? In my mind if I play unbuffed and no TOA the challenge is to kill peeps who are. Don't matter if I die over and over trying cos really I should never be able to manage it. Thing is though I always succeed. Grammaton is about the only one that has managed to stop me killing them when they 'souped' up and that wouldn't have lasted very long if we continued to meet. So me deluded? Nope. Drunk at times but me old ed is functioning fine. Razor sharp infact. You don't know the half of it :) . Me is too good a player and too good a thinker. Psychiatrists? Mmm - can they analyze peeps better than me? Not sure about that. Why am I mentioning this? Cos I analyze peeps playstyle until I find a flaw - then I move in for the kill. Don't think I have ever failed to find it too.

pip

Banned
MKJ said:
Weird thing is though all you lot keep saying I failed but you died to me. Who failed? In my mind if I play unbuffed and no TOA the challenge is to kill peeps who are. Don't matter if I die over and over trying cos really I should never be able to manage it. Thing is though I always succeed. Grammaton is about the only one that has managed to stop me killing them when they 'souped' up and that wouldn't have lasted very long if we continued to meet. So me deluded? Nope. Drunk at times but me old ed is functioning fine. Razor sharp infact. You don't know the half of it :) . Me is too good a player and too good a thinker. Psychiatrists? Mmm - can they analyze peeps better than me? Not sure about that. Why am I mentioning this? Cos I analyze peeps playstyle until I find a flaw - then I move in for the kill. Don't think I have ever failed to find it too.
couldn't find ya ass with two hands let alone a solo kill:fluffle:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Seriously dude .. Go see a doctor.

We dont die to you, and if we did its in THIDRANKI mate. LEVEL 24 PLACE. None toa SB, Yes because your too low level. You post shit thinking people care, and think they like it.

You give most of us a good laugh on here, as your such an idiot.

Keep stroking your epeen, from once more, a THIDRANKI char.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
couldn't find ya ass with two hands let alone a solo kill:fluffle:
<3 <3 <3 P i p <3 <3 <3

I used to hate you man, adding me etc.

But now when you add me i just laugh, you entertain me so much with your posts :>

keep it up mate :D

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is I ain't drunk or 'off me rocker' all the time you knows. Youse lot get so uptight with my postings yet I am laughing me ed off. I got stuff I can pull out of me hat that can drive you all loopy and practically frothing at the mouth yet I am having hysterics. Buttttttttttt? Can you tell when I serious or not? Ahhhh. Hehe. I too much for everyone I met on Freddys. Even the shrinks that must frequent this board. Tell you one thing though I am a true professional. When the game is on I am out to kill you full time. Then I put all my thoughts and actions into conquering. Ain't got the time or energy to make a level 50 alt but if that Classic Server shows I might. In the meantime I make a few postings now and then to keep you 'in touch' with the most notable person wot frequents Freddy's - The King of Freddy's - yup - my new title. Nice ring to it too.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Thing is I ain't drunk or 'off me rocker' all the time you knows. Youse lot get so uptight with my postings yet I am laughing me ed off. I got stuff I can pull out of me hat that can drive you all loopy and practically frothing at the mouth yet I am having hysterics. Buttttttttttt? Can you tell when I serious or not? Ahhhh. Hehe. I too much for everyone I met on Freddys. Even the shrinks that must frequent this board. Tell you one thing though I am a true professional. When the game is on I am out to kill you full time. Then I put all my thoughts and actions into conquering. Ain't got the time or energy to make a level 50 alt but if that Classic Server shows I might. In the meantime I make a few postings now and then to keep you 'in touch' with the most notable person wot frequents Freddy's - The King of Freddy's - yup - my new title. Nice ring to it too.

Ding epeen level 24! take it to thid now!

Step 1: re read your post.
Step 2: go to the garage and by some petrol
Step 3: Take a bath in it
Step 4: Light a ciggy.
Step 5: Cant tell you! its a suprise!

Na man seriously dude, Your going on about all this shit? how can you take someone serious when you cant hear tone of voice or shit? Your hardly - The king of freddy's- more like - The Sting Of Freddy's-

You post saying you took Aoln to a bar etc w/e. But dude.... Your fucked up :s

ALSO :
MKJ said:
When the game is on I am out to kill you full time

Not many people play thid full time. RVR mate, RvR is what most people play.

A

Aoln

Sound familiar Thugs? :(

Zede said:
Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(cautionary statement)
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Reprinted with permission from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth Edition. Copyright 1994 American Psychiatric Association

bascially, have pity on the poor guy.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom