Where was everyone weds night?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Lastnight, weds 15th was worse night ive seen for a long time. Agramon dead, hardly any full groups, even the zergs were small and pathetic.

Was it just one of those nights, or is this the future?

I sincerely hope not as im just about to redo my template and respec - no more spec dex stripping me!

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Insta rvr 10 days ago or whatever was so bad I decided to have a break. Reading this forum with all whine also makes me sad. When the quality of rvr didn't improve much after the summer breaks I really think this is then future of DAOC. Just look at the CM's for example no one seems to be farming anymore cause noone can be assed to make a new char or a new template.

Time to go back and have some whine free insta action playing battlefield 2 where the rules are simple capture flags kill the enemies and win the round. No one complains if they get killed no matter if it was unfair (pretty hard to win against a tank or attack shopper if you only got small arms) or whatever.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Lastnight, weds 15th was worse night ive seen for a long time. Agramon dead, hardly any full groups, even the zergs were small and pathetic.

I sincerely hope not as im just about to redo my template and respec - no more spec dex stripping me!

It begins with A and ends with valon Mr Crom sir :(

Wont depress you too much but i spotted a couple more excal FGs on avalon last night i havent seen before!

It could have just been a wubbish wednesday though!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i dunno, i found the last week so utterly boring in rvr i spend more time in pve.

i was almost happy that mids have done a verry early morning raid and taken caer surs.. at least there are people to kill now.

we had fun trying to take it back yesterday.

I hope the mids can hold it a few days.

just a few.

Seems like the fronteer has become to big for the number of players and irvr is more and more the only means to actually find enemies at times.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Watching CSI, Rugby League, Footy and getting drunk is what I did Wednesday night.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hawkwind said:
Watching CSI, Rugby League, Footy and getting drunk is what I did Wednesday night.

Was tempted as well, only things to fight was at Surs -.-
Shit night tbh.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
klasa said:
Insta rvr 10 days ago or whatever was so bad I decided to have a break. Reading this forum with all whine also makes me sad. When the quality of rvr didn't improve much after the summer breaks I really think this is then future of DAOC. Just look at the CM's for example no one seems to be farming anymore cause noone can be assed to make a new char or a new template.

Time to go back and have some whine free insta action playing battlefield 2 where the rules are simple capture flags kill the enemies and win the round. No one complains if they get killed no matter if it was unfair (pretty hard to win against a tank or attack shopper if you only got small arms) or whatever.

Tend to agree.

When the game got like this in the past I'd go and play on Prydwen and roll a mid or alb char, but can't even do that anymore.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Only mondays and tuesdays for us :/
But let's hope it was just a shit day. New days will come.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled avalon last night, I made a BM, I got to level1 and logged :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I was there. In my imagination. Running in Agramon and wtfpwing or chain dying or whatever :p.

One day my ISP will connect me via DSL and I can stop dreaming.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
SC only runs 3 nights a week, any more and it gets tricky with partners/wives/girlfriends.

Though there is a new SC group running on a Tuesday hopefully from now on. Once that firms up into a solid roster (With a good backup list), I am sure that they will be out a little bit more.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
our group had some probs to with ppl having to change internetprovider and loosing them for 3 weeks. Tho today they came back do hopefully we can be running our flg again.

I had fun yesterday tho at defence, not that great rps (specially when ppl got 10k defence rps and i wasnt near the keep casue i was with some ppl retaking the tower :p) But the fun was there.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Tried provoking the mids for over an hour but got no response at all, guess they were all at surs.
But was tired and bored after that so our group rested early.
Was a big contrast to monday which was a lot of fun.

cmr

Banned
Cromcruaich said:

cromcrouch without his ae root spam?!

"fucking cromcrouch hes so skillful all he fucking does is spam ae root on me all the fucking time, so fucking skillful"

guess the quote and win...... nothing

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
cromcrouch without his ae root spam?!

"fucking cromcrouch hes so skillful all he fucking does is spam ae root on me all the fucking time, so fucking skillful"

guess the quote and win...... nothing

have a fluffle :fluffle:

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
we were 7 till 23.00 cme, we were waiting for a guild member but he was afk phone with his girlfriend .. so we don't run agra last night till we were 8 , but at 23.15 when we were 8 we decided to do the last run from surs to bold but 30++ alb were waiting us ehehe

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Euro 2008 qualifiers last night, suspect that may have a lot to do with it

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aww Crom! I don't ALWAYS dex shear you...it'll not be the same if you respec :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, can only agree with everything here...

Muylaetrix said:
i dunno, i found the last week so utterly boring in rvr i spend more time in pve.

i was almost happy that mids have done a verry early morning raid and taken caer surs.. at least there are people to kill now.

we had fun trying to take it back yesterday.

I hope the mids can hold it a few days.

just a few.

Seems like the fronteer has become to big for the number of players and irvr is more and more the only means to actually find enemies at times.

Unfortunatly I can only agree with everything here...

Its feeling like, to few FGs are running, so they are forced to go look for fights at choke points, and when you as a soloer get run over by fg/almost fg's 2-3 times you just do /qtd and logon Avalon or go watch tv!:/

Hopefully its only temporary, but its hard to get back from low numbers since when people come back to try it out again its not enough action to keep them. :/

/Charmangle

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Quite a few people "incl" me and gone to the US to test out LOTM :p

sort the 'effing tune out ffs

- Tuesday was good in Agramon although I suspect the albs could have done with more opposition because there were only a few hiblet groups in there.

I am not rerolling Avalon - basically I play here and if the sever dies I cancel subs and wait for a new game next year.

Gamah

Banned
Sharkith said:
sort the 'effing tune out ffs

- Tuesday was good in Agramon although I suspect the albs could have done with more opposition because there were only a few hiblet groups in there.

I am not rerolling Avalon - basically I play here and if the sever dies I cancel subs and wait for a new game next year.

Stop clicking on it then you dipshit lol. :D

You're like a moth to a flame...oh linky must click doh...oh linky must click doh...oh linky must click doh..

Gamah

Banned
Malcolm said:
I suspect a few of us with US accounts were checking out LotM :D

Is there an ecco in here? :<

Edit: caught you before the delete :< owned!

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
TDA was out in guild hunt.

grand summoner was our target and we had 3 FG gathered to pwn the big bad poc mob .....

we usually have around 1FG + a few stealther running around everynight. but i am not sure we were the only one that miossed the call yesterday eve :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom