Where to now?

Toole

Fledgling Freddie
What CoD servers will people be migrating to now that the GAME.net previews are going?

I know alot of people didn't use them anyway - team DM just stinks, but I've got quite attached to Behind Enemy Lines, tbh.

Do most of the CoD BW regulars use Jolt for S&D?

I guess I'll just float around different servers until I find one with the settings/people I feel suits me best..... :rolleyes:

Will

/bin/su
I tend to play on a few different clan servers myself. I've mostly been playing S&D anyway, so I've not been on the Game.net preview.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Will said:
I tend to play on a few different clan servers myself. I've mostly been playing S&D anyway, so I've not been on the Game.net preview.
Same as Will :)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
fun fun fun 42p [splat] <---- that server rocks :m00:

Will

/bin/su
Wonk said:
fun fun fun 42p [splat] <---- that server rocks :m00:
42 Player servers I really dislike. I prefer 12-16 player for public. I'll go up to 24 if sniper rifles are disabled.

Throd, have you got enough people yet for a friendly?

Decoyroy

Fledgling Freddie
throdgrain from quake 2 days??? is that you ? where have you been hiding :) if not then ah hi :) anyway im in a clan called -=C*E=- for cod and we have a server so praps if anyone wants a good server to play on then your welcome to use ours :) just check in irc first ( #chaoticexistence ) just incase we have a practice on it :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
How many throdgrains are there ? :)

Lo Roy yer welsh bugger , long time no see ! We play a bit of CoD these days as well as cs, so gimme a shout sometime, would be nice to see you :)

Decoyroy

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe

throdgrain said:
How many throdgrains are there ? :)

Lo Roy yer welsh bugger , long time no see ! We play a bit of CoD these days as well as cs, so gimme a shout sometime, would be nice to see you :)

aye true m8 will join ya irc :clap:

Gemma the Dog

One of Freddy's beloved
tdm just stinks? I would agree with you if you were talking about Q3 TDM ;)

I must say that although I mostly play BEL with the odd S&D/Retrieval thrown in, some of the best games I've had in terms of outright manic fun have been large TDM games. I've only had about 3 or 4 really good games, and it only seems to work on some maps (Dawnville, Depot and Brecourt I think they were). You also need to have a fair number of players (8 a side minimum). On these games (on publics btw) it was just such great fun moving as a team from area to area...either because we have pushed the other team out, or because we've been pushed out by them. Of course, I think the enoyment was added to by having a couple of buddies on my team and on TeamSpeak ;)

On the other hand, some games on TDM have been pretty awful...particularly the hurtgen/rocket maps that just become a very tedious snipe-fest.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I mostly play on the ReconGamer servers - once I spot a good realism/tactical server, though, you'll find me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom