Where should I be now?....

O

old.Machiavelli

Where should a lvl 9 ranger be hunting for good exp/money/drops?.....

I dont usually group much, but I dont know where I should be hunting... I need to save quite a bit of cash for my first set of reinforced armour and an extra weapon next level...

Any suggestions, ideas, comments or advice anyone?

O

old.trigali

No offence, friend, but I think if you don't really group much, you are missing the point of the game a lot.

Otherwise I can't help you, sorry, I am a bloody Mid :)

O

old.Machiavelli

he... I know what you mean....

Im kinda 'scouting' the game till my girlfriend gets her pc.. Then we'll be the most devastating team ever!! .... possibly...... ;)

The other reason I dont group much is cos Im only usually on for about an hour at a time... I feel like I'd be letting a group down if I join, then leave 5 mins later :(

Plus add the more than occasional breakdown of my PC, and a less then reliable internet connection......

M

matax

Check out this site, they've got maps with mob locations and their approx. levels: http://www.walkersoflegend.co.uk/

Otherwise do kill tasks and you'll soon learn where the appropriate mobs are.

If your on Prydwen server, give me a call when you need some armour and I'll do the best price I can for you (and it will be better quality than the overpriced merchant rubbish :))

BTW - even if your only on for an hour try and group if you can it is much more fun and gives you more xp

PS - hope my archery tips in the other post were useful :)

O

old.Machiavelli

Thanks Markm... the tips were more than useful.. I got my new bow last night, and im doing double the damage now ;)

I think I might head to Muire and group in there...

Thanks all :)

M

matax

I'm guessing you've done Muire before, but if not watch out - it's hyper aggro plus many BAF mobs - and your still quite a low level for it.

Also I forgot to say on grouping. If I've only got an hour or so to play then before joining a group I let them know "Im only playing until x o'clock" or whatever so they know - if they don't want you because of that, they're probably not worth grouping with anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread