Where is everyone :(?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol the problem is we all know eachother too well now so its got to the slipper and ovaltine stage in the OT relationship rather than the sparky exciting dating era when we all first started coming on here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention many of use have known eachother since kindergarden( not really*nods*) and this place has been so freaking daily place to come that sometimes you just get bored of it(not really*nods*) and just want to ask if you like weeners or sausages.

There used to be a time when it was booming, then people thought the booming was boring, then it died down and came into THIS phase right here and then picked up again etc etc etc...

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
i got 4 forums including this one but this is the only gaming one, you got any external interests? (or internal ones lol im sure theres a colonoscopy forum tbh) i got a banjo forum and a jack the ripper one for my assignment but theres loads of nice people on there and i go on the burlesque one find out about events and stuff. also there was a wild life one but that was only for autumn watch so i didnt go there much.

There are literature ones too, all kinds just think of something your in to and youll find one

Thats some good ideas and I will have a think.

But I do like the broad spectrum of people here. For example on your banjo forum I assume they pretty much all talk about banjos and they'll all be uber good at banjo's yet when you join you'll be a newb- be looked down upon and you won't even want to always dicuss banjos! Thats alot of banjos but it was just used as an example :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Work fucking sucks, got a IVA to be done for Friday (Everyone is off tomorrow) and I've got a operation on friday =< Mner.. Hoping I can get it in on Tuesday.

Laaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
lol the problem is we all know eachother too well now so its got to the slipper and ovaltine stage in the OT relationship rather than the sparky exciting dating era when we all first started coming on here.

Well spice it up then give me some hot booby pics!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom