Where is everyone :(?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
most people probably got bored of every thread ending up in penis jokes and gay chat.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Offtopic is a quite a boring, predictable place these days. I'm guessing that it's because the community is quite static, and nothing really gets shaken up anymore, so all the "running jokes" between members just develop until they take over.

I think we should invite some hot, blonde lesbians into the community. That would stir things up a bit.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
it has been a very boring fucking day to be honest it is even worse that work is shit.. No one posted in my career advice thread so I think you are all shit bags!!! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
blah went shopping today and couldnt find any sodding hawiian shirts!

i mean seriously hows a gal supposed to look cool when summer comes with only one hawiian shirt in her half of the wardrobe eh?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
FH OT been more boring of late tbh - haven't been on much due to moving house etc, but nothing really intellectually stimulating tbh, like the shaving thread to pique my interest.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd getting bored of all the posts end up getting referred to gamah/vlads gaylove stories :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I usually browse here and a pro evo forum so i dont post as much as i used to.

Currently trying to find an emulator. Got one and its fine, but i cannot access the ROM's menu's....slight possibility it dont have one :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
it has been a very boring fucking day to be honest it is even worse that work is shit.. No one posted in my career advice thread so I think you are all shit bags!!! :p

i did you geordie ****

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Maybe we need Bugz to post up some intellectually stimulating conversations :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nah we need tht ludlow militia guy tbh, he posts some pure comedy gold.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe people are not fussed about posting in fear of some tube posting 'old' and then later "gratz me on 10,000 posts" of which 2 thirds are 'old' posts.

people tend to have more forums and blogs to browse now anyway, so maybe just less chance to check Off-Topic.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Its got to the stage where someone's already posting OLD before you submit your post!

ok maybe not, but i like to lie...or do i?

SHUT IT SLAG! eat my socks and twist the ferris wheel!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe people are not fussed about posting in fear of some tube posting 'old' and then later "gratz me on 10,000 posts" of which 2 thirds are 'old' posts.
haha, subtle hint that one :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...i COULD start making threads again...but i think more people would rather keep the status quo around then "deal with the seel" :(

EDIT:

Oh and

most people probably got bored of every thread ending up in penis jokes and gay chat.

Lucky for Vlad that you haven't gotten bored of penis and gay stuff :D

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Meh I don't know any forums so if OT dies thats it for me.

What kinda of other forums do people post on, specifically very general, public forums? Not your clans forum etc.

I don't play games anymore so have no interest for alot of older forums I used to post on.

Gamah

Banned

people tend to have more forums and blogs to browse now anyway, so maybe just less chance to check Off-Topic.

Fuck off ****.

MaCaBr3

Banned
I've been a member off www.quake3world.com since like 1999, talking about videogames and quake is long gone, nowadays they talk about anything on there. Also lots of photographers on that forum.

BTW, if you're a pussy, you better don't go there. Most people now each other for years so they consta flame each other.

Marc

FH is my second home
Offtopic is a quite a boring, predictable place these days. I'm guessing that it's because the community is quite static, and nothing really gets shaken up anymore, so all the "running jokes" between members just develop until they take over.

What they said.

Off topic was great circa 2003 when you had the likes of Sissy, Conch, St, K9, BI, Salty, Karam, Repent etc. People who were actually funny without having to resort to "olol Vlad is gay" etc

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Meh I don't know any forums so if OT dies thats it for me.

What kinda of other forums do people post on, specifically very general, public forums? Not your clans forum etc.

I don't play games anymore so have no interest for alot of older forums I used to post on.

i got 4 forums including this one but this is the only gaming one, you got any external interests? (or internal ones lol im sure theres a colonoscopy forum tbh) i got a banjo forum and a jack the ripper one for my assignment but theres loads of nice people on there and i go on the burlesque one find out about events and stuff. also there was a wild life one but that was only for autumn watch so i didnt go there much.

There are literature ones too, all kinds just think of something your in to and youll find one

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the something awful forum covers everything.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im trying to avoid a ban :(

Warning is quite high, shame really, most of my warned posts are from last year xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe we need Bugz to post up some intellectually stimulating conversations :D

Used to post them because I hated the small little groups of people who make silly jokes about each other and take other threads with smalltalk

Discussions are very good - however, usually the distinction between small talk and extreme seriouness is hard to find.

& Ofcourse - what Nikon & Raven said.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
DAoC Off Topic is becoming what is mentioned atleast once in every thread:

Gay and Old.

Sad but true =<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom