Where have all the pachealers gone?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
It´s harder than ever yto find a pac these days, what happened?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Kalba said:
It´s harder than ever yto find a pac these days, what happened?

Probably mothballed along with the FOTM focus farmers they were alts of......

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dont you know, this is now Dark Age of Tankalot, no need for CC or PoM any more, so we retired.

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Hardly ever use for CC anyway, since DET has so much to say in normal RvR, and fights are usually over in 30sec-2minutes.. :-|

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
healurs seem to come in waves :p its like ages ago there wasnt many then loooads come.. then none etc :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Name: Donh Martin <White Rose> Race: Norseman Class: Healer Level: 42 RP: 260 (RR1L3) Last Week: 0 Realm: Midgard..

Chill ^

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
My pretty blond dwarf chick is still pac, and she will always be pac. But I have 0 skill in playing her rvr wise, so... And to think that was the reason I went through the pain of leveling her... :/

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry.
Don did assasinate me the weekend after I'd called him a [edited] :eek6:
So I am no more.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
perfect(?)/fotm groups. ask thanes, a lot of them seemed bitter.

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
I've noticed that to, I've tried to play my zerker for some days but it's impossible to find a PAC healer.
Playing a PAC healer myself I usually get groups but people should learn how to trust the PAC:er more, I can promise you they are trying their best to win the CC fights, don't yell at em if something bad happens.

Since I'm not in a active RvR guild anymore I'm usually just with "random" groups, and I'm getting kinda tiered of having to answer PM's to why we didnt win that initial mezz fight. It's like I have to tell the group every time cause most don't see it, "they used 2 GP's... they used SoS... look I have no instas up and three pets on me".

Trust me I play my char as good as I can, please play yours and I'll play mine =)

I'll try to play my PAC healer more since the zerker ain't getting any groups :(

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
for me it's hard to find an aug healer who doesnt disband after first death :twak:

duact

Fledgling Freddie
you can borrow arthur if u want kalba.

going to sweden with 140 finns now ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah Kalba, please pl him a pac healur :( ... else he'll probably just steal my account while I'm at work :/

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Someone pl me one too. Always wanted to try a pac/mend healer :eek6:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Someone pl me one too. Always wanted to try a pac/mend healer :eek6:
don't really... no fun gettin called noob by all them fotm-sukkahs all the time... if it isn't this that ur doin wrong, it's that... No wonder Pac healers don't go for randomgrps nomore... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom