Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
all pac healers suck fyi... just dont have em

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
GUARDSXPAC CAN play pac just pm him!

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Us shammeh types that actually run around in RVR are tired of being given the shaft :p So we kidnapped all your paccy healers and are currently subjecting them to stlong pictars of hairy firbolg bum on a large screen as a means of torture :kissit:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nichneven said:
Us shammeh types that actually run around in RVR are tired of being given the shaft :p So we kidnapped all your paccy healers and are currently subjecting them to stlong pictars of hairy firbolg bum on a large screen as a means of torture :kissit:

Teh 3vil is st|ong in d15 0ne!

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
seems like cc'ers is in demand in mid to :(
especially good 1s :p

there seem to be enuff bards on excal :p but sorcs and pac healurs ... : /

Permafrost

Fledgling Freddie
Returning to DAoC after a lengthy exile (played a pac healer on Guinevere a few years ago) I was contemplating on which healer template most in need when I noticed this thread. Thanks all for saving me a lot of grey hairs. :)

Now if only that stupid registration page would come up so I can get going... :mad:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
50/50/50 is the only healer spec imo, all others are w34k!

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
I know where the healers are now .... :) Did a ML2 raid the other day on 2 FGs and we were 7-8 healers in total. My grp had 5 healers, 2 shammies and a skald, well atleast we had some really nice healing power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom