Where have all the hibbies gone...

C

censi

Spent most of Sunday in emain....

average amount of Hibs there about 4-9....

Avaerage amount of middies 20-30....

average amount of albs 100-140...

Gets a bit boring to when the albs move around in one unkillable zerg....

Everyone I spoke to on hibernia today couldnt be arsed to go RVR cuz of the volume of albs zergging....

yes its an old worn out subject.... but this zerg thing is killing the game... and once again the finger is firmly pointed at albion...

Take a relic or summin, just stop zerging....

come on guys ffs....

<whine out>

E

Envenom2

lol yeah logged on my alb account today 129 albs in emain at 5pm english time go figure

K

Khalen

Ah FFS go play with your dolls or something. It's your own realm who doesn't show up... Blame them!

We have plenty of times when we are with just 1 FGs. And each time we encounter hibs then it's a zerg who kills the 1 FGs. So go figure what albs do, make a bigger zerg just like you did. Stop moaning on zergs everyone does it, if you don't like it (just like me) stay away.

Go craft or something. I've got 839 weaponcrafting now and I love to make my first yellow weapon soon.

S

skile

We are a lot of albs, most of us like RvsR. Zerging comes natural. Mids atleast gather a force against us and we fight against em all day. Hibs don't wanna do it, then don't :).

O

old.Wildfire

You get group purge, we get zerg numbers, it's balanced. Mythic says so. Go and pick up your toys.

C

censi

when u had 130+ albs in emain we had 80 lvl 50's in total online.....

peeps just figured it wasnt worth going to Emain.... most peeps logged...

You will always get zerggin, but 130+ FFS

Why not take a relic?

Im not trying to personally insult you, just try and see things from a different point of view......

its not the dying, its the knowing you cant compete with that sort of army...

This has nothing to do with your lack of RVR skills, just your bravery.....

S

Shaz][

Been working all day, logged on, killed 2 albs, no rp/no been killed too recently...sighed...logged for tea.

L

llixeraxu

zerged at about 7am by 3fg albs at amg, time for some PvE

V

Vireb

Originally posted by censi
when u had 130+ albs in emain we had 80 lvl 50's in total online.....

peeps just figured it wasnt worth going to Emain.... most peeps logged...

You will always get zerggin, but 130+ FFS

Why not take a relic?

Im not trying to personally insult you, just try and see things from a different point of view......

its not the dying, its the knowing you cant compete with that sort of army...

This has nothing to do with your lack of RVR skills, just your bravery.....
have to agree as an alb i am trying to steer clear f emain as much as poss (well at least the zerg) i really dont see the point of it sauvage is fun regularly 1fg of mids or hibs about and solo stealthers, odins is the same usually a good number of hibs, but the zerg is lame imo 300 albs kill 3 hibs for 3 rp WOOOOT we're good :) dont mind the numbers but we do nothign with them cept camp mmg, 5pm today was an example geez we prolly had enough numbers camping mmg to take the freeking portal keep and what do we do nothing no keep taking no sign of relic raid just sit on our ass at mmg waiting for the 10 rp :/ makes me sad so im staying clear of emain :p

K

Kagato.

What do you expect? Alb has crap CC and arguebly worst classes in every department of RvR when it comes to tanking, casting and CC, Skill can only make up for so much of it when class abilities are spread so thinly across the board so of cause we're going to zerg if its the only way to stay alive and win.

Personally I spend most of my time strolling around sauvage picking fights, but I have no problem with those who do want to zerg if thats the way they want to fight.

Simple fact is hibs and mids have been heavily boosted because of the lower populations to compensate for albs popularity, with so much CC power now the scales have been tipped in there favour and shear numbers don't win anymore, result is now that alb classes are weaker in comparison ever greater zerging is the only way to win.

O

old.Finster

that no rp, no killed recently message gets flooded on me now. had it 5 times today. i m not the whining type, but it does get annoying, especially if it s 5 out of 10 stunts you try to pull off between the zerg.

Finster, <Nolby Pride>
kind of ungimped

O

old.LandShark

fairly sure the 130+ incident was a dragon raid zerg thinking "right, let's hit emain"

C

cplcarrot

Now I dont mind zerging , although I dont take part in it.

What I wonder is with 130 albs in emain and no hibs, why are we helping hibs defend their own realm by camping mmg? and vice versa for mids.
With those kinda numbers we could be taking a relic and balancing the realms power a little bit.

Just an observation

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Kagato.
arguebly worst classes in every department of RvR when it comes to tanking, casting and CC

result is now that alb classes are weaker in comparison ever greater zerging is the only way to win.

ahahha ohohohoh

:clap: more more

O

old.Thalion

Exping alts is much more fun that these heavy emain zergs. When i see that albs/mids are zerging again (usually every time i try to go emain), i either log in an alt or log to watch a movie :p

N

Noche

Today afternoon albs were sooo bored that they used 1/2fg patroling between apk and amg to find some stealthers (most of the time I´m the only hib on /who emain while albs got more than 100 hehe)

Well one can always play with his alt or go to mid :)

K

kinadold

If albs were able to win fg vs fg at a reasonabel rate im sure
most of us would do that. But each time we see a group purge or
a insta ae mezz,stun used we become more and more convinced that zerg is the right way.

Its the same principle as the buffed sb's.
They took see hidden to hunt unfair, now we make fg's with true
sight to gank them. I know most sb's like this new challenge very much :)

T

Tiarta

Everyone I spoke to on hibernia today couldnt be arsed to go RVR cuz of the volume of albs zergging....

Well Censi if u think its boring in Emain coz of Uberzerg, ill be happy to meet un in Suavage or Odins, if ure tired of Emain come to Sauvage or Odins - much more fun there if u ask me.

there is other places than emain to rvr

Cu in Odins or Sauvage:)

Best regards

B

busty

Originally posted by Envenom2
lol yeah logged on my alb account today 129 albs in emain at 5pm english time go figure

so thats how hibs always know we going for the relic ? ;)

O

old.krane

One thing is for sure...
The day ended with u winning the zerging contest (altough we tried hard to win it today i have to admit)...its 0:40 AM...and i logged cause like 50 hibs arrived in emain...

LMAO...

U zerged our force of 30..than killed the mids in your back....and still 15ish of you zerglings alive...

I know i know...its l33t skills...

F

feldeshadowbane

Gets a bit boring to when the albs move around in one unkillable zerg....

yes its an old worn out subject.... but this zerg thing is killing the game... and once again the finger is firmly pointed at albion...

Take a relic or summin, just stop zerging....

come on guys ffs....

<whine out>

was in emain a couple of minutes ago, we got zerged by 60+ hibs so why throw crap at only 1 of the 3 realms that does it?

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Where have all the hibbies gone...

Originally posted by feldeshadowbane

was in emain a couple of minutes ago, we got zerged by 60+ hibs so why throw crap at only 1 of the 3 realms that does it?
Wuren asked some alb in irc and got a result of 110 albs in Emain ...

T

Tigerius

Funny that Eleasias, I read this about 1 minute after you posted it, and I only get 34 on /who emain. Got the screenshot right here if you doubt me.

Sure noone was poking fun? :)

W

Wuren

[23:21] <Tzeentch> albs, /who emain= ?
[23:21] <Cowled> 110
[23:21] <[GoL]Gunz^da0c> 110
[23:21] <Yog> lmao
[23:21] <Yog> 110!

:D

Krane u calling "1337" skills to camp in the middle of alb zerg at mmg? ;)

T

Tigerius

As I said I just took a screenshot of 34.

Both prove as little.

As for camping in the middle of Alb zerg at MMG, I assume you are talking about one of the several times we had just chased mids away and returned to rest and you came in our rear? Hmm.. yes.. it is l33t skills to seek safety when resting/reconnecting.

You've met us several other places when we were at fighting status.

W

Wuren

Oh forgot to post this

[22:38] <[DK]Hotrats> 107

[22:46] <[DK]Hotrats> 95 noq
[22:46] <[DK]Hotrats> now
[22:46] <[DK]Hotrats> has been up to 130 :/

:cool:

D

dazam

i havnt been to emain in 3 days cause i come on an first thing i read is 130albs at amg an i think ffs whats the point an i go to Bg1 on me alts or alb its just boring an one day u will zerg so much that no1 will come an u will leave...... end of RvR.

S

skile

Whats the problem here? Aren't we albs allowed to RvsR? Is that what u hibs are saying? Or that we should run in 1fgx10 and get pwnd by a hib zerg?

Please, try to be realistic in your objections or there is no point in posting em.

And mythic has really got this wrong. Why do more ppl choose to play albion? It's a nicer realm, nicer looks on chars, nicer graphics and nicer spots to run around in. It also has something to do with the old middleage dreams to do. They are trying to balance this by nerfing albs and overpowering hibs? :) They should make the hib-realm and classes more fun in MOBS/Quests/landscapes etc. Not nerf us albs :\.

Users who are viewing this thread