Where did you level 1-50 in the old days?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
1st grand summoner raid, died nicely.

grandsummoner.jpg

and here's one of Maspalio bout to get pwned good style.

sshot001.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture
k last screeny of a relic defense in OF.

cabbyds.jpg

were more but i didnt bother to screeny em but ahwell :cheers: :drink:

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Not strictly leveling - but learning how to rvr. This is Albion practicing its defense strategy (presumably before we noticed that there was no collision detection built into realm warfare).

"The Mids won't get past solid wall of defense this lads!"

Albion_Defense.jpg

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
be fun imo to make a fg of randam characters and level them from 1-50 :)

id be up for it, who else :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Baaah Leviathane, making me wish I still had screenies from a couple years back :(:(:(

S

Shazzbot

I started playing cammy at the release of SI and the first char I made was a zerka called perma frost got him to lvl 36 i think, before I moved to alb /pry cos my m8 bought an account to get a lvl 50 (lazy git)!!
Then I made my main and took my sweet ass time to lvl her to 50, tasking at pkb ftw - then pwn a few boulderings till you find a grp then run to the plains... :cheers:

Does anyone else think that it was alot easier to find grps pre-Toa coz this is wat ive been finding :(

I want to get back to grping, where if u were the leader and had ur LFG set wrong you got thousands of pms!! Maybe its just me... I mean who really wants to play on a multiplayer game and actually grp with other people (I must be a weirdo)!! :m00:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shazzbot said:
Does anyone else think that it was alot easier to find grps pre-Toa coz this is wat ive been finding :(

I want to get back to grping, where if u were the leader and had ur LFG set wrong you got thousands of pms!! Maybe its just me... I mean who really wants to play on a multiplayer game and actually grp with other people (I must be a weirdo)!! :m00:
Yeah, used to have people all over the place, especially before the /level 20 command. Could just go to a random dungeon or zone and at least have a chance to run into a group or some random people, don't have that anymore :x

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
the pics were gr8 so many old memories of my old days playing came back.
make me wish i had back up of all the ones i takne (stupind formating lol)
one oter place i rember doing was datrmoor the pony's killing then in big groups :clap:
tis truen now that grouping 1 its hard to get groups now unless your with some friend that you all rdy know.
random groups dont happen that much now big shame.
you all must of at one point got a group wiped out or die cos of PM's coming in asking if some oen can join the group :eek7:
i now rolled aftre del my 50 warden on hib pry,a heretic on alb pry and not been in a group yet and ding 30+ so far now. task dungons are nice for xp but miss all the random FUN and dieing in group and so.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol few more, very first thid keep raid :D with my scout lyndin

keepraid2.jpg

and lol a quick pic of dartmoor area

sshot004.jpg

Thadius

Part of the furniture
SoulFly said:
oh yeah, I was the one who bumped into the ellyl valley, the feeling was O_O. I was completely amazed :p Then made a grp and XPOOOOREEEEEED some there! :>

I miss you Bethene :/

Wasnt it you, ozwaldo, mactavish and magma?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Crookshanks said:
Not strictly leveling - but learning how to rvr. This is Albion practicing its defense strategy (presumably before we noticed that there was no collision detection built into realm warfare).

"The Mids won't get past solid wall of defense this lads!"

Albion_Defense.jpg

5 gks there ;)

A

Aoln

pretty much everywhere has been covered... except grannies in emain ! dinged level 50 on those \o>

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Yeah, used to have people all over the place, especially before the /level 20 command. Could just go to a random dungeon or zone and at least have a chance to run into a group or some random people, don't have that anymore :x
that was the best way to make friends ;( i remember yelling at a friar for going melee:"heal idiot! you're not a fighter, you're a acolyte!" - boy, was i wrong.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
that was the best way to make friends ;( i remember yelling at a friar for going melee:"heal idiot! you're not a fighter, you're a acolyte!" - boy, was i wrong.
Wish you were right there :p Less trolling alb forums, or come alb! :>

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Scrap the /lvl20 command. Then remove xp for anyone in the group >10 levels below you (to stop powerlevelling).

That would bring the game back to life and get new players to stay with the game!

It would be great to level up like we used to!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Mybuddies said:
Scrap the /lvl20 command. Then remove xp for anyone in the group >10 levels below you (to stop powerlevelling).

That would bring the game back to life and get new players to stay with the game!

It would be great to level up like we used to!
Increase xp by 300-400% and increase mana/health/end regen rates in pve as to not have downtime, that way xp'ing the regular way would actually be "fun".
Huntingtons said:
im willing to buy a pala acc :<
That's against the coc!!!!! :O:O:O:O:O

Dorimor1

Banned
1-5: Camelot Hills, where I exped with my brother
5-9: Usually killed Bolderlings, near PKB, always had around a FG then
9-14: Mithra's Tomb, I remember thinking 'wow' when I first entered the Forgotten Promise room
14-20: Salisbury Plains, started with Red Adders, then went to Grove Nypmths, Salisbury Giants, Slave Camp Aged Basilisks, and finally Broken Bridge
20-25: I went to Keltoi for a couple of levels then to Thidranki, I spent a bit of time in DF too
25-27: Legionnares outside Catacombs
27-31: Catacombs
31-40: Barrows, so many memories, I started in Fallen Warrior room, then my first time in Wights, the exp was insane, I will never forget when I dinged 40 for the first time and level 50s appeared red
40-44: Gobbos and Trees in Lyonesse
44-50: A bit of DF, but mostly Avalon City, I remember dinged 50 extremely slowly on a market group, I loved the sewers

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I went over PKB with my sorc earlier.

Saw a boudlering and ended up running around Salisbury Plains with a bouldering as a pet, killing the grove nymphs (they were grey) before killing the sacred White Horse(could still get horses after fyi :> )

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I'm actually looking forward to playing the new servers on US. Everyone starting from scratch, with 0 cash, no items, no ToA, no buffbots... it sounds like paradise.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Already got a 50 and working on a second on Gaheris meself, so will be playing on one of the new servers regardless :eek:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hehe decided i may come back an play mid/english servers tbh, just thinking bout it atm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom