Where did we go wrong?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Oh BTW unguilded lvl 20 arseholes can stop trying to sell me SoM. If I was gonna buy the fucker (which im not anymore) im sure as hell not lining your cowardly pockets.

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Yup in rl most people would try to take the bucket with cash even tho he know someone else saw the bucket first

Ooh I think you found it. People think it's ok becouse everyone does it couse they can?

So yes exactly. If game allows you to be lame and everything. There are always people who will do it. We cannot stop it from hapening unless their ability of being lame is removed from game itself with eather fix or gaming rules.

It same can go easily with current finns groups, tired of waiting spot for ages? NP... take your own damage dealer (mage prolly), group with your leech and start nuking from distance while standing in finns group fop. Pulling mobs to the other groups shrooms.

I don't think that is against any rule yet btw?

Lame as hell, but allowed by rules like current situation at SoM? :clap:

Still correct me if there is any rule against that... some light menta aoe could be nice for pulling while fop

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
*stupid 10 minute edit limit*

But anyway, is the blocking of finns spawn against any known CoC eather?

Might not be rewarding as SoM stealing, but hey... I'm sure someone will find a way to get benefit. One way or another

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
YoungElf said:
I don't think that is against any rule yet btw?

I asked for clarifiaction on a similar issue a while ago, this type of thing is clearly covered in the US, but not so here in the EU, although im told that the GMs would take a similar line if someone was 'greifing' as its covered in their general catch all abount 'making sure hibernias a nice place to live'.

vintervargen

Banned
you can't stop the fins from spawning anymore.

it would be interesting to hear what they think of the following situation tho:

one group is exping at fins as usual. the shrooms are autopulling finliaths as they pop.
someone brings their fop druid, animist and leech to a spot not far away from the first group, but out of range from their FoP. he casts a fop, and starts to shroom close to the first group's shrooms.
when the finliaths pops, they are struck at the same time by both groups shrooms.

i cant find anything illegal about this, as you cant claim a camp, and shrooms hit mobs at the same time, or well almost anyway, and since you cant control them, who cant stop them from casting either..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Censi publically telling the community how to do another underhanded stunt? What else is new? Last time it was window-dragging which went on to become a favorite among most support classes in the game before it was fixed, now a handy way to leech an artifact from an FG trying to do it? And the guy is even an E&E.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Its not that much easier that logging a fop bot and a light menta tbh and its legal belomar.

how can you leech anything if you activate the encounter?

stop being such a sad ass.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
for censi: doing an encounter with some sort of bug when ppl camp it for hours, then claimin its a right way and nothing is wrong about it is a twats job. so /addtwatlist censi tbh. doubt u ever care for what i write here, but i dont care for what you say to defend yourself either, coz ur just talkin bullshit. at least say 'yes i steal and as long as its not against coc, foad all' and we'll clearly get what a bugger you are, but dont try to do such so-called intelligent tricks plz.

for the thing u said about 'all sojos': i got a ml8 sojo ranger and didnt/dont/wont do such a bugger greedy twattish thing ever. just talk about your own actions, dont cross the line to mine or other ml5+ honest nice sojos.

and yes, it is a bug in my eyes, i dont care for sucker mythic's sucker code or goa's CoC. the proper way is killin the cats and u get away without doing it, plus u steal the right of people doing it the regular way. screw the technics or whatever shit u call it, its a bug.

btw; "how can you leech anything if you activate the encounter?"
hope u know that u wont get the black cloak turned to som unless some people kill the cats, my dear 'hax0r l33t ub3rdud3'. and put aside helpin them, at the point u dont even see the cats killed, u have leeched that encounter.

in this case, u are the sadass that tries to unhide your greedy actions tbh.

/elf off, kthx.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gesp, get over the fact that this encounter can be done by a ranger for once and not an animist. I mean no one seemed to have a problem with people soloing zahur or battler or pheobus or sog or scalar etc etc etc etc each with their own intelligent tricks as you call it, where 1 character can pretty much do the lot (insert fop bot with a lot ofc). In fact half the server rolled animist to farm the hell out of TOA before it all got nerfed.

Ranger has to be the suxiest pvp character on the game, maybe its intentional to use gateway this way I dont really know (ask mythic if you care this much). being able to solo som is a small perk but its doesnt count for much.

( i wasnt the guy who leroli was referring to in this post though, no idea who that is. I have never tried to keep this method quiet, I dont consider it bad or wrong, and will continue to do it (when i need to) untill im told its not legal.)

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
check my sign twice, three times, or thousand, till it gets in yer thick mind. i dont have an animist. got it? im glad, thx. and stop the thing with 'everyone does it, so i can, go tell em first!' tbh. when i last said it, i was a lame high school starter class student. (maybe you are too? no clue, but wouldnt be surprised.)

continue to do it then, if it doesnt really a bit matter what your realmmates think about you and your actions, dont stop being a selvish twat.

last thing, as i just understood whatever i say wont recover you from being a greedy git, i wont reply in this thread anymore.

kthxcya.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
censi said:
its legal belomar.
Legal, yes, but is it the right thing to do? Having been an E&E myself, I can't see how you can possibly motivate these frankly pathetic actions other than by sobering up, apologizing, and vowing never to do it again--or resigning and becoming the free agent you obviously regard yourself to be. I'm personally disgusted by your selfish attitude.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
check my post twice, three times, or thousand, till it gets in yer thick mind. i never said you have an animist.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This is turning to have such a lovely vibe!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well what can I say to gesp. theres nothing to debait in his post its just a typical FH rant with no content.

peeps know my view on this thing now.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
( i wasnt the guy who leroli was referring to in this post though, no idea who that is. I have never tried to keep this method quiet, I dont consider it bad or wrong, and will continue to do it (when i need to) untill im told its not legal.)

You are the guy, I was there, at the very least on the second occasion it happened, can't prove it was you the first or third time.

You were PM'ed by the NS who stayed close to the arti as we dealt with the first crio to hopefully prevent it happening a second time and replied that there is 'no such thing as camping an arti'.

But really that's the only response you can give when you know yourself that someone else was there before you.
The response of someone who dosn't give a shit that a fellow player had spent hours and hours sitting bored waiting for a pop in the hope of obtaining an arti that most stealthers really want. The response of someone who came in and legally or not thought, 'fuck these guys, there's money to be made here'

Yeah, sometimes animists suck.
Can't tell you how many times I have been frustrated by them clearing out arti xp spots like the scarabs or fomor entrance when they turned up there after me.

But the big diff is that if Leroli had turned up at the SoM spot and it was camped by an animist he would have left and not wasted almost 12 hours waiting for 3 pops, and watch it be snatched each time.
A solo stealthed ranger who is not on the /who in the area who lifts an arti when a group is clearly doing the encounter is a different matter entirely.

Nice, to get such a rash of PM applications, maybe thats the only way to get SoM these days.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the only time I done this in last month. A guy called Ziz pm'd me. Before I activated the encounter there was 1 guy standing AFK at the rocks and one nightshade (ziz) stealthed at the statue.

I spoke to Ziz about it in game. We both saw the encounter was up. He said he was in the process of making a group to complete it. I explained to him that I was also here camping it to and I activated it. was a polite conversation though, and I explained to him about the method. He was upset because he felt after camping it that the encounter was his. No one was killing any crios though or the encounter would have been active and the cloak would not be on the middle statue. In fact the group wasnt even in the zone, if there was a group assembled.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
There was a group there, I had my wardy there as one of them, because Ziz relayed the conversation to the rest of us as he spoke to you.
We were standing around the large stone near the encounter.
It wasn't Ziz who was camping it, it was Leroli and that was the second time that day that SoM was grabbed, despite him being there for 2 pops at that point.
And I belive the response you gave to him wasn't 'I was here first'
but 'there is no such thing as camping artis'

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
som... hours of camping... hours of frustration building up

ok the proc is nice but seriously i can't seem to find the patience to waste hours for it
instead i've been doing lots of encounters, raids etc to make me like 90 plats
today we did the som encounter and we gave it to the whining:sex: nichii (j/k m8 :p )
and guess what... didnt care less that he got it instead of me
altho i find it sry that the dude from dream walkers was afk at the moment it popped, altho he was camping all day long

about censi grabbing the cloak etc, gratz for using that "mistake" in the programming, hope it's worth the whine u receive ^^ as for me i dont care :p

ps. censi i need the staff of god on my eld, can a soj still do that?

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
I was just standing at the statue for Leroli while he was PMing everyone to come to the encounter....again...and Leroli(dude at the rocks) was very much not afk as I was in the middle of a voice conversation with him ^^;
I know you did it for your guildies censi but at least i got u to admit i was prob right about that they should camp it themself...however if they acually do i have no idea aaaaany way..let there be <3 in hib to much hate these days makes me sad -_-

and from censi's word it was NOT him/her the first time and i have no reason to doubt that word for now*shrug*

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Somebody did the "nicking" trick again last night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom