S

SilverHood

Originally posted by ormorof
lies you were an alb! i was a twoll 2h/throwing wep warrior :(

Ok, but saying I was born in Prydwen might ruin my image :p

E

Edaudric

Vasudheim. Edaudric, a Berserker.
A little bit "gimped", as you call it, I think. Sword/axeman.

P

Petronella

Vasudheim. That village still puts alot of old memories into my head as I pass it.

K

kyllandra

Fort Atla

Medium size kobold named Kozmoz :)

W

werewolf

Vasudheim Viking name Werewolf now to be lvl 50 gimp Zerker

M

Mid - Kirinia

Kiri was born in vasudheim :)

Killed the little baddies outside until someone gave me 5 silver, and then I caught my first ever horsey trip - to Galplen.

It was scary. Went straight back to vasudheim as soon as I could, because I didn't like Galplen.

K

kalgarn

kalgarn was born in mularn in beta and reincarnated there first day of retail ;).

K

Kaitlyn

Mag mell, a purple eyed elf named Llau who was to grow into a mentalist, until all the green and jingly music made her leap off the nearest tower.

O

old.ivan

Fort Atla, my first ever MMORPG character was kobie Shadowblade named Ivan. Heh i actually remember Backstabbing unstealthed and then wondering why i always "missed" the hit :p Was sooo long ago. Naturally i didnt get that many groups and got a dorf Warrior in Mularn , Ivor.

Thats before i moved to albion in late spring 2002.

D

d00g

Hihi....d0rf Warrior named Szhrak was born and raised in Mularn. nice "allrounder" spec by using points in shield,different weapons,parry and so on and used to exp with 2h axe. still get that homecoming feeling everytime visit mularn. Got deleted at lvl 29 after i learned something about specc:)

O

old.Downanael

My first ever daoc charater on Beta started at Cotswold(world only paladin highlander with 70 charisma!)

And on retail at Mag mell with my druidy.

Z

zapzap

Zapsi born in vasudheim.
Wanted a strong dwarf killer put 10 in str, didnt read manual and became a seer ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Still remember took me 2 days to get lvl 5 damm hard to kill mobs with green hammer as seer.

G

Gamah

A stlong firbolg hero :) started in ardee if i remember correctly!

D

DaggerElivager

many years ago, a sm called mystikstew was born in atla, teh kobbi town...many years on...mystikstew lives on, but as a runemaster

G

greatred

Greatred the level 1 elementalist started out life in his green robin-hood tights at the lethantis assoc. In memory of that long distant gimpy past, and his gimpy present he has died his epic armor to green :)

O

old.Mu.

Fort Atla. Garik the kobold skald. The MOMENT I logged in for the first time, a big troll viking came over and asked me if I wanted some help levelling.

He was level 4, and took me to kill drowned souls and such. Good times. It was a friendlier place back then, I remember.

F

Fafnir

Haggerfell born, raised and died, might get a rezz there sometime.

H

Hendel_Torr

Mularn as a dwarf named Torr that became a zerker.. 2 points in Intelligence empathy piety and char <--- feer the n00b.. took me 20 mins to find out how to attack i dont read distructions.. :)

M

Marcus75

I began in Vasudheim too back in the days - with Thorild my berserker...deleted him after I got killed several times by those mean silverscale draklings.

Hehe...that was when the drakling camp had a ton of tombstones and when the tomte-camps was everyones favourite place. =)

B

barevoose

i was an elf with green hair...he was born in mag mell almost a year ago got him to lvl 12 with pointsin blades/cd/pierce had to delete him eventually :( now have a a 50 hero (so bored im reading the mid forums :eek: )

Users who are viewing this thread