Where are you from - in game?

H

Hargh

Wherever your 1st toon ever was created - that's where you should be from.

Where did you 1st appear when the game was all shiny and new? All mobs were the same colour to me as I didn't know about the box in the bottom left of my screen telling me the con colour.

Ah Vasudheim, I wonder if that friendly troll is still making Sveabone Hilt Swords....

C

Cami

Atla, kibi sword hunter with .... prolly random stats, named Cami :)

think i took him to around level 14 before starting up Rild.

Deleted Cami later on (much later) and made Cami the shadowblade instead.

K

kaboomy

Fort Atla

Hey.

I startet my first caracter in Atla, a little kobbie Sup SM.
Still is my maincaracter :)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Vasudheim :clap: Strong norse, soon to be thane! (and soon to be gimped ololplzwtfomgletsturnthisintoawhinethreadaboutclassbalancecrapchar)

Cant remember where I started with little mister runie, I reckon Haggerfel tho :eek:

K

Kharok Svark

Vasudheim

And when I logged in my RL friends were already level 3 :(

M

Makwaerk

beta = Fort Alta norse runemaster with the nuking range of "nearest enemy"

Retail = Galpen Troll zerker

A

afrodite_mid

All handsom norse men are born in Vasudheim and so was little i, tock me 2 hours to figure out i had spells to use, just ketp on killing mobs with my staff :D

Z

Zii

Ardee i think it was called on hib/pryd lvl 1 guardian :eek:

H

Hargh

Give fast (horse speed) boats from Vasudheim to Nalliten!

I

iceforge

Vasudheim

I remember me birth in the wonderfull midgaard, my fate was to be a hunter, born by reckoned hunters from the Vasudheim enviorement. The fresh smell of the grass-flowers that blossomed in the outskies of town, as I ran out and tested my skills in slaying animals... ah, the times of learning was so fun...

J

jammin0o

My first char was an ikkle kobby name Kelso from atla, that turned into a hunter! He didnt last long ;)

K

Kraben

beta: Born in Vasudheim - Kranen norseman warrior :)

retail: Born in Vasudheim - Kranen norseman warrior :)

G

Glyph_mid

Strong norse runemaster in Vasudheim, specced 6 in darkness, 5 in supp, 9 in runecarving before he was deleted

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Vasudheim, born and raised. My folks used to run a tavern there but it was burned down :(

No-one was hurt, though, but I had to leave medical school to help out the family. If it wasn't for that I'd probably be a Gothi by now.

S

shanks

Galplen, 3 out of 4 siblings were eaten by njessi. :(

O

old.tuppe

haggerfell and Borhad, my dwarf hunter :)
after 1 year played my hunter was still lvl 13! (lvl other chars, not hitting head 1 year whit this :D )
frustrated fast, haggerfell lonely place, valley of mularn overcrowded :) (near mularn hitting those ants, snakes and hill folks)
started ogma and lvl that 1st to 50, next rm, healer and lastly now bone.
more and more my eyes look Borhad ->now lvl 32 and maybe some nice day this dwarf is 50?

A

Astraad

Galplen with my Troll :) I remember running to Fort Atla,and thinking "wow this place is huge" instead of getting a horse as i never bothered to read the manual about stables :) . That was back in the day everything was still a mystery and it was much more fun than now :)

S

SilverHood

galpen... the troll town with as many spellings as trolls

T

twistedmind

in the beta i started an alb. highlander twohanded paladin took it to 6 or something then deleted and moved to midgard.

in midgard i started in mularn with a thane. came to lvl 12 and was specced 6 sword 6 axe and 6 hammer rest in stormcalling. and leftover in parry.

Retail: i started in galpen the troll town as a troll skald. still is my main :) this was on excal server.

Prydwen server i started in hib can't remember where. and moved to alb then moved to hib again. hehe

Z

Zebolt

Fort Atla is the home of my little Mystic ---> Runie... Didn't dare to bind somewhere else for quite a while cuz' I thought I could only train in Atla >_<

O

old.Dimitris

I was born in Howth many many moons ago :p

I then saw a river, swimmed over it abit south, and then i saw a elflike creature with nice shinney armor.

Went close to greet it :D and oh my.... i got so powned :DD

It turned out to be a .. siabra swordsman, thus i hate em soooo much since then.

O

old.Hardbein

Hardbein lvl1 Viking (dwarf) was born in Mularn and soon to become a mighty thane (ofc that was all the way back in 1.36....or was it 1.34? cant remember :p )

L

Laroma

Laroma the Kobold Seer, was born in Haggerfell, Vale of Mularn.

F

fahc

i where Born in the littel town calld Mularn. my mom named him Bromar and i still got him he is now 50 years old and going strong soon. never getting rid of him. :)

S

si1verwolf

Vasudheim

Vasudheim is the home town of the now mighty Silverwolf (?!)... used to have a large Norse populace, but ever since the new shopping arcade and the yuppie coffee houses moved in we get all sorts now....

I hear Vasudheim FC got relegated from the Luri-ball Premiership... I used to enjoy those derby matches with Mularn... but now Jordheim City FC have some Hibernian owner who's spending loads of plat on new players...

Users who are viewing this thread