where are the solo people gone?

Corran

Part of the furniture
I tried to solo last night... first person taht attacked me was Temples (iirc-shikes ns anyways) . I was gonna die most likely but was interesting as at few tricks left... what happens .. 2 sb and a fg add.

Get to berks tower next time. Wait there a moment to rest up and go outside. Temples fighting babybanana or whatever they called :p I stand there and watch.. temples on 50% health then comes and hits me :( Eventually he gets the idea i dont want to kill him in that manner and he wanders of with a hug.

Run around a bit more. 1fg mids zerg me, try again, 1fg hibs, try again, 3 stealthers and a fg mids. Join with graendel and catherine and the summon zerg of evita.. take back hurb. They log.

Now the time is 1am. I go and get my RA's back to how i wanted them (no longer Shield tic \o/ ) and port beno. Moment i outside gate there 1fg opted mid tank group. mezz me, slam me, i purge and laugh spam 4 of them before porting inside. Please note, including 3 bots there were only 7 albs in HW.

Go out again, find solo stealther, begin fighting, stealther runs off to opted fg who zerg me down.

2am, try again. Opted tank group gone, now there is a opted caster groups (2healer, shammy, warlocks/sm's etc) camping bridge. They sucked though, considering me and a non toa'd wizard could kill a couple of them before they killed us. Get fed up. Log and go bed

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
You didn't mention the fight with my bm :< Was even til Evita's grp charged towards us ;(

Gamah

Banned
Although I don't play minstrel now..untill cluster at least, When I come back I won't be solo..I will be with a duo partner or in a FG..The solo game is dying, and the final blow will be struck with cluster.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I been solo for ages and ages :mad: . You wanna sad poem about it?

Ok here it is then:

I stink - you stink - they stink
He stinks - she stinks - we all stinks
Grouping in hot weather is not to be
Don't you see

Only go out at night is the best
And never wear that armoured vest
If you are brave go out wearing naught
Watch though you don't get caught

So there you have it
Tis the reason I been a solo git
Bring back the ice age I reckon
Will group for sure then - yah only have to beckon

Not that sad come to think of it :) .

Jjuraa

Banned
as soon as my templates done (hopefully today if i get my MP plate crafted) il be out soloing a lot. and frankly once i have it i dont care how many of you zergers attack me :D just extra rps.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I think all the soloers got sick of being ramraided by 1 fg + or adds

Thats why I dont bother rvring solo now with any of my chars, just get adds or rolled by rp horny fgs

I know Albion do it too, is just a shame :(

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
ive tryed a few runs whit my savage but always ends up being duod by some retarded mincer + friends....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I solo, i get zerged, i get pissed off, i group up.

Simply as :p

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Alexandrinus said:
where running around solo yesterday night 3 hours(Beno West Bridge to Eras), i found 1 soloing alb /chrystopher (and that near Berk Keep never saw a solo alb stealther) and some soloing mid stealthers in HW.
Arent there any other solo people out there this times?
Am im looking at the wrong places?
Is it really so that the only good time to solo atm is 12:00-15:00?

pls for all the groups wich meet soloers, kill them or let them alone, and not debuff them thats real evul--thx

go poc - beno bridge is fine when their is no instant rvr.

I used to solo pretty much all the time with my warrior barely play him anymore though maybe once or twice in DF since thats about as solo as you can get most times...

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
solo ftw!

Alexandrinus said:
where running around solo yesterday night 3 hours(Beno West Bridge to Eras), i found 1 soloing alb /chrystopher (and that near Berk Keep never saw a solo alb stealther) and some soloing mid stealthers in HW.
Arent there any other solo people out there this times?
Am im looking at the wrong places?
Is it really so that the only good time to solo atm is 12:00-15:00?

pls for all the groups wich meet soloers, kill them or let them alone, and not debuff them thats real evul--thx

hi there :)
i solo every day or duo.....k sometimes i can run with fg
so if u are looking for a solo fight i will be there...if i see u :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Get to berks tower next time. Wait there a moment to rest up and go outside. Temples fighting babybanana or whatever they called :p I stand there and watch.. temples on 50% health then comes and hits me :( Eventually he gets the idea i dont want to kill him in that manner and he wanders of with a hug.

sorry bout the hitting, was planning to snare and run there :) Didnt see yer hug until after I hit u :I

Good style for an alb tbh, glad to see it since its so uncommon :)

And Nezer is always a fun fight, solos all the time, rox :>

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
hi there :)
i solo every day or duo.....k sometimes i can run with fg
so if u are looking for a solo fight i will be there...if i see u :p

cpkrisoffer dies 1on1 vs me 2 min later cpkristoffer comes back with sorc and caba and gank me /bow

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
soloed/ duoed/ trioed ( ? ) last 2 month i added and i got added tons of times but in the end was fun, must admit was easy mode rps play caster hib in lowby grps

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
When the mids/albs keep ganking me in duos+ higher I just do rvr missions and get rpts that way, and then go back to RvR a few missions later. They usually sod off in that time.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Why the *fuck* are you posting a screenshot of grouped hunters when you're in a fg yourself.... HYPOCRITE ALERT!!!!!! xDDDDDD

So, when you quitting again?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I thought Manish deleted his CB and stopped playing?

Are how fucking hard is it to understand why you don't find any soloers? Try do a /who NF and watch those numbers. If that still isn't clear enough for your little mind to comprehend try do a /who <insert zone here>. If that isnt clear enough, duh, dude you take the prize. Cancel your water potion and goto the nearest spot of water you can find and dive down and stay there for all eternity you miserable fuck.

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

And I sincerely apologise it I broke any CoC by typing that. I rather say it to his face if I could.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Although I don't play minstrel now..untill cluster at least, When I come back I won't be solo..I will be with a duo partner or in a FG..The solo game is dying, and the final blow will be struck with cluster.
Agreed.Im lucky if i get 3 solo fights in a whole day of running around solo.So i dont much now, especially with instaport.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Agreed.Im lucky if i get 3 solo fights in a whole day of running around solo.So i dont much now, especially with instaport.
I'll sollo you :D. But you'll just mezz my pet and stun me :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:

that maybe have something to do with yer playstyle? I get alot of solofights. Mostly when I see you, you are in a duo with some git. And you also add on ongoing fights aswell. Ofc people dislike you and add/zerg you down, aint so odd. I dont think one sec if im gonna add or not on you, its as clear as water that I will do so. Whereas, if its Aha for example, its crystalclear that I wont add because he's a nice fella and play honourable overall. Same with a bunch of other albs.

You reap what you sow. Thats an ultimate rule that goes everywhere. In RL, in DAoC, wherever. Doesnt matter :)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
aye as hard it is for me to admitt must agree with gamah. solo game is so 2002 :) old frontier, duo alittle with spinesprout hopefully we can do it more to counter all this terrible duos albs/midds have out.

Yes i can kill a duo minc/infil but thats each 30min with prep. and im not gonna start qq about adds, Some ppl accused me of zerging my way to rr10 and disagree and can honstly say 80% of my rps ive gain solo. but jeez it is boring :).

hopefully stealthers realise that if they can run a fg stealthers maybe they can run a regular fg aswell. goes for all 3 realms that think its fun to add and just being a regular ****.

Anyways thx to gamah,jamena,bigchief,cylian,grymligast,carpp "alittle while you where still rvring",aoln,mactivish, Loddish, and loads of others that still respect the non adding solo part of the game :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
aye as hard it is for me to admitt must agree with gamah. solo game is so 2002 :) old frontier, duo alittle with spinesprout hopefully we can do it more to counter all this terrible duos albs/midds have out.

just admit it, you two are scared of little me :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
sorry bout the hitting, was planning to snare and run there :) Didnt see yer hug until after I hit u :I

Good style for an alb tbh, glad to see it since its so uncommon :)

And Nezer is always a fun fight, solos all the time, rox :>

Heh, i guessed as much. I stood watching ready to help you out as well incase the mids added or you were lossing. Was going to be revenge on the mid for the others zerging us down :D

Your quite a tough little bugger, look forward to fighting you once GR has done my armour. Shame i need a cloak that has never dropped yet :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Heh, i guessed as much. I stood watching ready to help you out as well incase the mids added or you were lossing. Was going to be revenge on the mid for the others zerging us down :D

Your quite a tough little bugger, look forward to fighting you once GR has done my armour. Shame i need a cloak that has never dropped yet :D

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

that dosnt seem strange to me.. seeing you cant be found solo unless you have all toys up ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom