where are the solo people gone?

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
where running around solo yesterday night 3 hours(Beno West Bridge to Eras), i found 1 soloing alb /chrystopher (and that near Berk Keep never saw a solo alb stealther) and some soloing mid stealthers in HW.
Arent there any other solo people out there this times?
Am im looking at the wrong places?
Is it really so that the only good time to solo atm is 12:00-15:00?

pls for all the groups wich meet soloers, kill them or let them alone, and not debuff them thats real evul--thx

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
It´s hard to find soloers during prime-time consider everyone go to the same place.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
not many solo's I'm afraid, especially yesterday evening was terrible.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
my RvR yesterday was like this

run from Eras to Oriens
bumb into some Nightshade
beat NS almost down
stunned - nuked
(purge -> vanish)

run from Eras to Oriens
bumb into some Infil
beat Infil almost down
Sorc/Cabbie nukes me down

run from Eras to Oriens ... no wait, some retard hib group just has to kill soloers that aren't even worth 200RP total yet

run from Eras to Oriens
find an infil
infil runs off to his zerg

run from Eras to Oriens
find a Vampiir Zerg
stunned/nuked by about 2fg hibs

logout

:puke:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
well you mean me... :)

I'll be there soon to ding rr6 after my zerker is done :D

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
my RvR yesterday was like this

run from Eras to Oriens
bumb into some Nightshade
beat NS almost down
stunned - nuked
(purge -> vanish)

run from Eras to Oriens
bumb into some Infil
beat Infil almost down
Sorc/Cabbie nukes me down

run from Eras to Oriens ... no wait, some retard hib group just has to kill soloers that aren't even worth 200RP total yet

run from Eras to Oriens
find an infil
infil runs off to his zerg

run from Eras to Oriens
find a Vampiir Zerg
stunned/nuked by about 2fg hibs

logout

:puke:

all stealthers deserve 2 die

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Alexandrinus said:
pls for all the groups wich meet soloers, kill them or let them alone, and not debuff them thats real evul--thx

thought it was hilarious ripping all buffs then leave you :(

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:

ppl are wandering why a stealther adds on a fg v. fg, while they are almost always adding on a 1 v. 1 with an fg...

Blackstuff

Fledgling Freddie
I decided to dust off my inf and ran about in HW solo for 5-6 hours over saturday/sunday. It was really not much fun tbh.

Even though I suck terribly at playing my inf I tried to attack every solo thing that I could get close to but got pwned mercilessly :) Even when I got totally p'd off and attempted to pick someone off on the edge of a zerg battle they have DI up so that didn't work out so well either. :)

I got duo'd, trio'd, fg'd most of the time and probably ended up with 5 times as many deaths as kills.

Back in the cupboard for Alby I reckon :)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:

Stealth?

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I found 3 solo'ers in about 2mins at 2-3am. First a solo infil, who vanishes, then a minstrel insta pops (alone!).

Then a solo Dwera pops and helps me out x> :sex:

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Blackstuff said:
...Even though I suck terribly at playing my inf I tried to attack every solo thing that I could get close to...

You really suck terribly at playing an infiltrator. :D

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

He's right though... stealthers get annoying easily but they drop fast as they mostly don't have healing... so kill stealthers first. :p

Ambrinoa

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
He's right though... stealthers get annoying easily but they drop fast as they mostly don't have healing... so kill stealthers first. :p

Shut the piehole imho! :eek7:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I found approx 50 solo Albs near Hurbury lastnight.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
ppl are wandering why a stealther adds on a fg v. fg, while they are almost always adding on a 1 v. 1 with an fg...

fg´s do that cuz exactly those stealthers would add on them in the next fg vs fg fight they see.

kinda sad if you want fight free of stealth adds you have to kill all the stealthers before.

i know its a neverending cirlce but it wont stop until stealthers stop adding on fg vs fg fights

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Ambrinoa said:
Shut the piehole imho! :eek7:

I have (ToA'd) a nightshade (7L6), a minstrel (4L9) and an infiltrator (3L0) as well as (non ToA'd) a shadowblade (4L6) and a ranger (4L0). I think I know why I usually aim for stealthers first. :D

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
the point is nobody want's to do real solo atm,even i was forced today to go to east side of beno river (because of no peeps on the west side).
then i found Xystopher had a nice fight with him and nearly killed him,why i dont killed him ? maybe because of one alb mage add and an FG albs add.
Still was a fun fight both at the end at nearly 5-10% health.

Why dont the real soloers dont go west side of river?
do albs have no balls to do so?
why are the only mids i found yesterday there the once wich runs Orions bridge (and fast stealth when they saw me)?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
daoc_xianghua said:
fg´s do that cuz exactly those stealthers would add on them in the next fg vs fg fight they see.

kinda sad if you want fight free of stealth adds you have to kill all the stealthers before.

i know its a neverending cirlce but it wont stop until stealthers stop adding on fg vs fg fights

And the stealthers say it wont stop till the FG's stop adding on the stealthers.

Its ironic tho, someone accused me of 'always adding on FG-fights' when I played my stealther(s). I asked him why he said 'always' as I dont 'always' add. He replied 'Ive never seen you not add'. Aye.... you *ONLY* see stealthers add because when they dont add... YOU DONT SEE EM.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
Why dont the real soloers dont go west side of river?
do albs have no balls to do so?
why are the only mids i found yesterday there the once wich runs Orions bridge (and fast stealth when they saw me)?

Bah it's so boring running around where no one else is.

Oh no I might die and have to come again.

Oh no, I can't leech RP any longer, it will be so dull.

West side? there is a west side?

There is another bridge besides Oriens!?

That might be some of the reasons why so few are willing to. ;)

Puppet said:
Its ironic tho, someone accused me of 'always adding on FG-fights' when I played my stealther(s). I asked him why he said 'always' as I dont 'always' add. He replied 'Ive never seen you not add'. Aye.... you *ONLY* see stealthers add because when they dont add... YOU DONT SEE EM.

That would require that the average player actually starts thinking...

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And the stealthers say it wont stop till the FG's stop adding on the stealthers.

No puppet thats not how it works ... u have 2 hug em and kiss em while they are fighting and then pm them in irc "I did not Add".

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
Aye, and I bounced along past you last night right into 16 Mids who weren't solo :s

Funny though, hit rr5 ability on pet, was loadsa spam form the DoT :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom