every time i am going to berk every1 add/zerg :puke:

<Slaps Xrystofer> don't lie :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
why almost every hib add/zerg ?

maybe, just maybe, because..

1) You have added on alot of people, and they dont like you for it.

2) That area where you stand.. every damn hib running out from Berk pass it. Thats just asking to get killed, would be same thing as if I went and stood infront of Beno, and whined about getting zerged.

3) You play abit lame and use TWF+grapple in solofights, people tend to dislike crap like that and zerg you down as soon as they get the chanse.

Maybe, just maybe, one of the above is the reason. Or, maybe they simply dont care about you at all and see you as walking RPs.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Xrystofer said:
u dont remeber when a fg killed me infront of u:O

Happens to all of us who actually try solo or duo to get rolled ^^
But they were only 4 :p
Worse Maelstrom (well Valgair was in cause i only managed to clap and hug him before eating grass) stopping run to get mezz in and kill me oO

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
why almost every hib add/zerg ?

You've been grouped many times and fg added on one of my solo fights mate :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
You can solo you just have to be pactient, i solo with my warrior alot alot alot alot, and i still find it possible you just have to be careful and think about what you need to do to make a kill.

Sometimes you do get zerged of people add on your fights, but just get used to it, it is gonna get alot worse after clustre.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
ian_heaps said:
You've been grouped many times and fg added on one of my solo fights mate :p
u add me too me vs jamie and a rr3 hero when jamie and a rr3 hero killed my group m8(sorc)
and then i killed them both in melee^^ and i sit down :p then fg mids add u from bihind :D

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
brad said:
You can solo you just have to be pactient, i solo with my warrior alot alot alot alot, and i still find it possible you just have to be careful and think about what you need to do to make a kill.

Sometimes you do get zerged of people add on your fights, but just get used to it, it is gonna get alot worse after clustre.
cluster :puke:
soloers will die :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
u add me too me vs jamie and a rr3 hero when jamie and a rr3 hero killed my group m8(sorc)
and then i killed them both in melee^^ and i sit down :p then fg mids add u from bihind :D

I only started adding on you mate after you thanked me for not adding one day, then the next you and a group steamroller me in a 1 vs. 1.

Also the fact was me jamie and oshen were in a trio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom