Where are the hibbies?

T

Tacritan

Where are the hibbies?
Seen three or four of them in my time at BG3! Only one who got my attention is Masturbo the bard. Goddamn what an annoying feck, but i almost laughed my ass of the first night he showed up. Running around, mezzing everything, and NOBODY got a hold of him. Guess he had a lot of fun that night! :D

But anyways; this is a request for more hibbies at Caledonia. Getting a little tired of oneshotting alb-casters and getting infils up my arse, it's about time you hibbies show up and give me something more to kill (or get killed by)! ;)

Please stop by, we miss u! ;)

V

Vrollo

Yeah, hibbies come out and play. Most of the time it's Mids and Albs killing each other and a single Hib who get's from behind or the other way around in my case :)

Hope to get the same population in BG3 as in BG1 and in this case you probably won't cap in 1 or 2 days. It's fun come plz

I hate bonedancers even with disease on them they manage to stay alive most of the time :(

cya later all

K

Karnage

with a BD, unless you get your PA in ... give up... heals, drain life shout, etc.... not worth damaging your weapons any further :p

R

Repent Reloaded

just a feeew more levels and BG3 becomes my playground.

V

Vrollo

As long you don't get buffs from that big troll named Buffaaah sitting in front of MTK. With those relics you are pretty über :( although I did manage to kill a shammy warrior in 1 run. Dolg ganked me coz I had:

1. 1/3 life left
2. no end at all

I was a bit amazed btw :) coz with those relic all you Mids hit way too hard.

Well cya soon still far away from BG3 cap otherwise I'll lvl another char to 35 :)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Vrollo
As long you don't get buffs from that big troll named Buffaaah sitting in front of MTK. With those relics you are pretty über :( although I did manage to kill a shammy warrior in 1 run. Dolg ganked me coz I had:

1. 1/3 life left
2. no end at all

Well cya soon still far away from BG3 cap otherwise I'll lvl another char to 35 :)

I saw buffah's grave somewhere actually...:p (not in bg)

T

Tacritan

Originally posted by Vrollo
Dolg ganked me coz I had:
<snip>
1. 1/3 life left
2. no end at all

<snip>

Sorry bout that, have a tendency of jumping in on battles that already have been fought and take the leftovers. ;)

But don't think it's the relics mainly, but LA styles that are pretty ubar. I do about double the damage of what an infil does on mainhand at one second slower speed or something. And that's HARD!

200 points from RR2 now btw, at lvl 34... Come kill me soon or there won't be anymore Dolg to put at the end of yer weapons! ;)

V

Vrollo

Great, almost r1l7 so have to w8 a bit for RR2 and then going to lvl my friar a bit. Maybe cya tonight still at work atm and otherwise I might meet you in the big battles in RvR :)

V

Vrollo

Only too bad when I wanted to attack a caster and missed and couldn't restealth coz of those turrets 6 hibs jumped me. 2 would have been enough :)

W

Whandall

Prepare to spot some totally useless mushrooms you can laugh at soon at bg3 ;)

P

poi

Prophet Foresters will soon have a FG comming to BG3..so watch out:)

D

dropkick

nice more the merrier .

But can the mids please leave stonginthearm at home.

T

Tacritan

Originally posted by dropkick
nice more the merrier .

But can the mids please leave stonginthearm at home.

ROFL! :D :D :D :D

Stronginthearm is our ubar zerker-tank-kill-everything-in-sight. We can't leave him at home, that would be to ask for death.
The fella's got zkillz0r! ;D

We wub u Stronginthearm! :wub:

D

dropkick

I feel he is making it personal beline to me all the time.

scenario of most battles against mids

Nuke the bonedance

you are hit for 187 dmg
where the fck did he come from ( dont know how I can miss seeing a giant rat running at me )
run away to keep nearly there
you are hit for 661 dmg
dead

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by dropkick
I feel he is making it personal beline to me all the time.

scenario of most battles against mids

Nuke the bonedance

you are hit for 187 dmg
where the fck did he come from ( dont know how I can miss seeing a giant rat running at me )
run away to keep nearly there
you are hit for 661 dmg
dead

Lol me too he's always jumping out from nowhere - silly thing is he always runs after my fleeing inconnu ass to the central keep and gets killed - usually ends up in a double knockout or sometimes I make it in or sometimes he gets me and manages to survive (not often though ;-b

Users who are viewing this thread