Where are the fgs?

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
(hello alb zerg grow a pair and leave the bridge!) said:
ok im not a alb BUT why leave bridge when there are 1 fg mid roaming around and pwning em so ofc they stay on the bridge:worthy:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ok I dont respect the solos, k that is all :wanker: . I only want to know if the few fgs that were playing on dyvet had rerolled to another server or they are alive yet :mad:

I think most left when the oldschoolers made a competitive FG and rolled them a couple of times :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
i bet is boring too pwn solo chanters :( xD

Hahahah :D

Minidk you never fail to shock me :d

If you didn't kill everything on sight and add on absolutely everything you could complain :( I dont mind people who play like that but dont make out they are some hard done to kid :|

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
We where out for a bit yesturday but finding it hard to get a fg most of the time.

Either im not there so no bard (or some1's alt) lack of druids (also a regular thing) or lack of banelords (our problem last night)

We ran as either 6 or 7 last night had good fun till the zerg really got going so we logged at 10pm mainly due to work commitments. :(

However i did make 50k irs w00t :D (Roaming)

Considering u ate grass 3-4 times per fight when we met your grp you must have made a good 400k rp´s or so last night then, well done with a lw rp of 227k! :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie

lol your the dickhead here btw. Thought i would tell you before someone else does.

Go zerg some more and get raped by any half decent grp running out there. Sounds about right.:wanker:

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Hahahah :D

Minidk you never fail to shock me :d

If you didn't kill everything on sight and add on absolutely everything you could complain :( I dont mind people who play like that but dont make out they are some hard done to kid :|

well i kill close all i meet :p but i close neveh kill soloers when im in fg:worthy:

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
i laught when i read all these posts... i've ran with apoc grp few days as BD and i use just keep stick on driver when there is any small fight infront of us. Didnt posted here to get whines like u play retard class etc , i just play it cause it helps in grp and tbh i like it in the set up of any mid grp. Ofc if all the grp im inside goes to kill 4 hibs/albs im not gonna stay sat to see how it goes. From my point of view about soloers i respect all i can, and time ago when i solo'ed on BD i didnt add on anything i saw, but u all dont look at that.
And for those who whine cause they got killed in a rvr zone on solo enchanter or any class, from my part not gonna get killed, but from like 1 year ago when i run solo on any of my chars i got zerged by albs and hibs, no matter who of em.Just a few of them who dont add or respect anything.
Guys and lads, please dont whine about something u do too.
As i said i just got zerged everytime i run in solo ,respecting fights or not.Don't know if its cause im not a leet person who writes in FH all i can about the others.
Hope my english isnt that bad, and hope u think about it when u kill a soloer/ u got killed as soloer.

Thanks

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Apoc

We got a grp out most nights, (Dark Aurora) and we should still have so tonight. Im not sure about the last few days tho, as if been at work.

Cya soon

Turalyon

Fledgling Freddie
lol your the dickhead here btw. Thought i would tell you before someone else does.

Go zerg some more and get raped by any half decent grp running out there. Sounds about right.:wanker:

Hey Brad ...i think that u dont understand me...we want FGS that wipe us day by day, we want uber groups that rush us, we want Groups at least. We want fg vs fg althoug we lose all nights, u know...

Hello Maddam tonigth i cant play but Tavalia´ll replace me me with pac, Apocalipsis´s group and friends go out around 22:00. See u hun !

Punishment

Resident Freddy

You are seriously full of crap ... I never even heard of you guys and for afew days you steamroll me in 1v1 fights for no reason and you have done so ever since ... And you wonder why i sometimes add on you guys ? :puke:

I have on many occassions been chased on a soloer by you guys ... and you only know my shade ... So less bullshit ... Dont act like an honourable fg when all you are are stealthlore using pussies that chase solo peeps around the frontier :wanker:

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Maddam tonigth i cant play but Tavalia´ll replace me me with pac, Apocalipsis´s group and friends go out around 22:00. See u hun ![/QUOTE]

Would there be any sense in arranging a fight zone befor we head out? Say mid ? or stay in alb irvr land ?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Considering u ate grass 3-4 times per fight when we met your grp you must have made a good 400k rp´s or so last night then, well done with a lw rp of 227k! :)

Its true u did had us are arse last night :) maybe nxt gadge nxt time mohahaha

Or when we have a fg :s or i remember to put up my CB charge so ur healer doesnt insta mezz :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Its true u did had us are arse last night :) maybe nxt gadge nxt time mohahaha

Or when we have a fg :s or i remember to put up my CB charge so ur healer doesnt insta mezz :p

man, I loved that serie when I was young :D

Everz

FH is my second home
they realised what a waste of time daoc really is?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
people like to take a break now and again:) I dont think you can judge anything on groups not playing for one night :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom